WTF!? Japans not supposed to be like this? (Hentai addition)

Started by DKDBSD, September 07, 2010, 02:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Zelric Miras

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Ok heres my bio it's mostly the same as the original but many of the techniques were developed spontaneously. This time around I'm going to order them all appropriately.

I plan to have Alex be curse *(for whatever reason) by Kimiko an her comrade to gender change involuntary.

Name: Alex Crawford
Race: Human
Rank/class: Martial artist and the outsider
Powers/weapons: Hand to hand, ki manipulation, mostly for fighting. He can't heal wounds. (no obtaining a sword this time.)
Personality: (optional)
Appearance: http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/?action=view&current=aristagreyoutgreyequalsdead-1.jpg (Just toss in a black trilby)
Bio: The man who started all of this he bought the game reborn. Before then he was just a geek picked on at school with average grades in most things. Never fond of a lot of sports he does enjoy basket ball but sees no point in Baseball. Since being sent to Japan Alex has gone through training hell Ryouga telling him that he had a high power potential put him through the hardest training course he could. Now after spending his first month (during the last month before the start of the second term (Autumn by the way) going through training hell he is ready to at least wipe the floor with weaklings effortlessly.

Ok For this I'm ordering the techniques. Each one will have a percentage things like simple ki blasts are easy for any ki user. It's when you start touching on the Zodiac that shit hits the fan. I might edit these descriptions later but effectively this is how they are. I'm changing the learning order as the "Doragon Hishou" was one of the first techniques I came up with. XD

100% Sagittarius: Bolt arrow or Boruto-ya: A concentrated blast of ki fired from his outstretched hand. He stretches out his arm (usually his right) has his hand flat and turned vertically and his fingers close together. He focusses then fires a single bolt of ki shaped like an arrow head. Fully mastered he can use this with ease. Though the technique is faster then it is strong.
This technique has a minor variation that Alex just used. The Boruto tanto. The technique is no different from the Boruto- ya except he maintains the energy in his hand.

0% Dragons claw or Doragon Tsume: A concentrated mass of ki covers Alex's hand. He rushes the foe and slashes or slams it into the foe. It will eventually take on the form of a Chinese dragon, two fingered and one thumbed claw. The bigger the technique the more power it takes, he likes to avoid using this if he can't hit for certain. He's got this at it's most basic level he's weary to test it on harder materials.

0% Cloud walk: Kumohokou: A speed technique Alex will encounter when fighting against Kain. This one requires extensive practice and can vary in power. As of now he can only go about three to four feet in a single bound maximum.

0%Precise strike: Not a technique as such but eventually learning that as a hunter as well as a warrior he should aim for quick kills. As such he will begin to study anatomy until he can reach a point, where like a snooker player he can call out each target and strike them in rapid succession. (Kick or strike) In theory depending on the opponent his chance of success will surpass 50 percent.

0% Dragons flight or Doragon Hishou Alex focuses his ki and fires it as steady stream. It takes on the rough form of a dragon and eventually becomes more defined as he takes more control of it. He can use it at will but due to it's vague shape it's not as powerful or as fast as it could be, when steering it reacts slowly to his gestures.The dragon is more like a Dragon having received more focused practise. It can devour small bolts of ki but nothing to big or powerful. 0%

(I've not even had him learn it in the original yet. Thats how big this technique is (all twelve Chinese Zodiac have their own varieties.
0% Demon Dragon transformation: Youkai Dragon henshin: He won't get this for a long long time. When he is finally taught it he will be unable to control him self when it's in use. In this form his dragon attacks become perfect Doragon Hisou takes on the form of a fully detailed dragon and his dragon claws become huge spectral three clawed dragon claws.

In this form Alex's hair becomes a huge mane that reaches his knee's, he grows the horns of a dragon above his temples, he grows claws on each finger and thumb, around his ankles are bits of fur, his chest and face become covered in various markings, his pupils become slits and the eye's turn gold, his canines lengthen and a tail appears from his back. On his face he has a set of dragon whiskers but they are short and undefined. On his arms he gains a covering of scales covering only from the finger to the Elbow. As he gains more power and mental control in that form the changes increase.

Double Doragon Tsume: Only available after and in his transformed state.

Doragon Tsume  Jackhammer: A rapid version of the original this may be accessible for him in both forms.

Kimiko will appear later (with a companion of hers) at first as Villains

Name: Tsukiya Kimiko
Race: Nekomata
Rank/class: (unsure)
Powers/weapons: A none combatant most of her powers are tricks or supportive. she has minor healing powers and the ability to control the dead and unconscious to a degree. Broken bodies are useless and she can't make them use any special powers. She can switch into a corporal form when using a special talisman.
Appearance: Kimiko http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/blazing_shadow_dragon/?action=view&current=aristagreyoutgreyequalsdead-2-1.jpg
Bio : A Nekomata who was imprisoned in a clay cat (lucky cat) statue.

Name: Ihara Fumiko
Race: Succubus
Rank/class: Bishoujo
Powers/weapons: She's a succubus so she can change forms her current human appearance is her favourite. She's used it many times over the years. She can control men at her own will bur prefers to take her time with prey that intrigue her. She has minor offensive powers that revolve around lighting magic and the manipulation of her true form. Fumiko's favourite spell "" (can't think of a name yet) allows her to curse her target to be affected by a gender bending curse. The type of cure varies but either way the alternate form usually develops it's own personality and is almost always horny.
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7982151555/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/27/2290826889_0453d386f0.jpg Human form

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/the_great_sephiroth/succubus/succubus29.jpg true form
Bio: Like her partner in crime she was imprisoned within a wooden doll.

Zelric Miras

DKDBSD

Quote from: Leorobin on September 09, 2010, 06:28:10 PM
So...how do we get around techniques?

Erm the best way to explain it would be story development and time skips. It pretty much works like a shounen manga in that respect. To a degree of course. 

Zelric Miras

DKDBSD

Quote from: Leorobin on September 09, 2010, 10:40:55 PM
I see so we just wait for instructions. :P

Well I kind of expect the Rpier themselves to manage their characters teaching in this case. Unless they are learning from a character who isn't their own.  Again I'm still figuring out how to work it I mean I could have a dice role for each time skip. That might work with each time skip everyone rolls a single D6 and then they can either A raise their characters ability of a single or a number of techniques by 10% for each number. Or they can activate a new technique altogether of course depending on everything else they would be limited in which they would be able to go for. Alex wise with out being able to do his other techniques he wouldn't be taught the demon form as that is taught individually by the characters guardian.

pendarious

this whole thing is getting more and more interesting i think
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Thank you but we don't have enough interest. This is also why I didn't join that other one.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Sorry I don't think I was clear I meant WTF was the reason I didn't join that other one. Anyways any thoughts?

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

If I create the thread it will be tomorrow evening. If anyone is interested in this please post or pm me.

DKDBSD

Zelric Miras

DKDBSD