Saint Catherine's recruitment drive

Started by RedEve, December 11, 2012, 04:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Hey everyone!

We are looking for a few more dedicated players for the big group game Saint Catherine's:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=491.0

We need both new staff members (preferably teachers) and students.
The concept (in the smallest of nutshells) is centered around an exclusive boarding school that caters to the richest and brightest female students.
The institution has a secret. Besides the regular curriculum, they also offer a special program that focuses on the erotic and sexual.
Teachers who instruct conventional courses also double as mentors in sexual lessons. This aspect of the school is a secret to everyone but the people involved (the teachers and the students who partake in it, basically).

If you are interested in joining, express your interest here or send a PM to me, LovelyGirl or GaGa88. :)

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Ariel

I'm interested. I'd like to play a student, about 17. Just tell me what to do and where to go. I've seen your forum and I'm interested, yet confused. Do we get a schedule for classes? It seems like a stupid question but I shal ask nontheless.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

RedEve

Hey, make a character using this CS. We prefer a photograph to provide us with a character likeness.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

Ariel

Name: Annabeth Chase.

Description:

Personality: Annabeth is an extremely smart woman who always excells at her tests. She has a sarcastic attitude, a kind heart, and a great sense of humor. She is fiercely loyal and protective. She's got the body of a Victoria's Secret model and she knows it. She isn't afraid to flaunt her curves and flirt with whomever she wishes, male or female.

Background: Born into a wealthy family, Annabeth was taught by the smartest tutors and professors in the state. She was exceptionally spoiled whenever her parents got her report card. She used to be an innocent, darling child. But by the age of 15, she became more rebellious and reckless. She put off most of her school work and would actually burn her homework when ordered to do it. Yet, she still got A's. Turns out she was fucking her professor for both sex and the grades. Her parents were shocked and looked desperately for a nice Catholic school for her to go to. It goes unsaid that they found Saint Cathernine's and immediantely shipped her off.
Not accepting new RPs

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

eiselmann

I'm interested , would the school require a soccer coach, have a young character who used to play professionally in England before injury who I think would work for this thread....can double as a general sports coach
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

The Jackal

I'm interested, but I have a couple of questions first if you don't mind...

1)Do you have a minimum age requirement for a teacher?
2)Any specific subjects you need filled?

RedEve

Quote from: The Jackal on December 14, 2012, 02:05:59 AM
I'm interested, but I have a couple of questions first if you don't mind...

1)Do you have a minimum age requirement for a teacher?
2)Any specific subjects you need filled?

1) The age of a teacher needs to be reasonable. They need to have the appropriate age to have their degree and a couple of years of relevant experience.
2) Are there specific subjects you are interested in?

lovelygirl

Quote from: eiselmann on December 14, 2012, 12:30:09 AM
I'm interested , would the school require a soccer coach, have a young character who used to play professionally in England before injury who I think would work for this thread....can double as a general sports coach

Submit you character via PM for review.

Sansa, if you have a character in mind also please submit by PM as well.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

The Jackal

Quote from: RedEve on December 14, 2012, 02:32:51 AM
2) Are there specific subjects you are interested in?

I was thinking Intermediate Algebra, Intro to Psych, Physics, or Pre-Calc.

Ariel

What do I do, since you approved my character?
Not accepting new RPs

lovelygirl

Pop her in the character thread and Write an intro for your girl in the campus thread. We'll take it from there!

Ons &Offs

ChanceEncounter

Kind of interested in playing a teacher for this if necessary. Are there any, err, areas of the curriculum that need a representative?

Moon Hound Hati

Also interested in playing a teacher, if you still need more. Any roles in the language department that are open? Can do English, German and Dutch. :)
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

lovelygirl

All those interested in teachers submit bios via PM, chose your subjects and if we already have them we can tweak them. At this point no more professors. We need students to fill the roster.

Ons &Offs

Photo

I have genuine interest in playing a student.

should i post a CS here, or is the pm method preferred?
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

apygoos