News:

Main Menu

Taboo

Started by Tsumi Okazaki, May 14, 2012, 05:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsumi Okazaki

Okay this is a taboo word game. The rules are simple. The players all hold a conversation about something however there is a taboo word that must never be spoken or the player dies. At the end of each day I will add a new taboo to the list on top of the other ones. You can not use them or the ones before it.

Today's taboo word is Hot.

Here is a twist to the game. You cant use the word hot in a sentence or in your post at all and you cant use words together that spell hot.

For example: "Lets share with each other."

This person will have committed the taboo as surely as they had said the word hot directly.

They said "Each other." if we take the last letter of the first word and place it with the second, they spell hot.
Simple enough? Ok lets get started

Tsumi Okazaki

Looking up from her work, she smiles as a new face enters the room "Well hello there." she says warmly.

Berek

He felt the heat come to his face as he blushed, and stammered "He-hello".
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Tsumi Okazaki

Smiling at the befuddled man, she nods to the tea on the table. "Care for some? Its fresh off the stove. Nice and pipping."

Arcite

Fans face while walking in, "Goodness it's awfully heated in here."
Keep pretending this is how it's supposed to be and smile pretty for the camera.

Tsumi Okazaki

Grinning at the new comer she said "I'm just settling down to a cup of tea. Would you care to join me? I have plenty to go around." Reaching over she takes a third cup and takes the pot in hand. "Sorry if Jasmine isn't to your suiting." she says as she pours another cup then offers it to her new companion. "But if you have a preference, I'm sure I have it here."

Berek

Can I have some tea? It is freshly boiled, isn't it? ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Tsumi Okazaki

Nodding to the young man, She removes her kettle from the heating pad and smiles. Pouring a cup she hands it to him. "Here, let it cool a bit. Or you might burn yourself by accident."

new word is:

End

Berek

Let us begin then - I always think things should have a beginning, and a middle...

Tsumi Okazaki

Grins slyly at the man. "What, no finally? No culmination?" Pouring herself another cup of tea she smiles and leans back.

New word: next
Current taboos: Hot, End