Demon Shapeshifter [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, August 17, 2011, 02:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

A demon has found his way into the world for one reason only which is to have some fun by causing some chaos, destruction and confusion amongst the humans but also to to get laid.  His powers are supernatural and go beyond human science and understanding which allows him to get away with virtually anything undetected.  He is mischievous and a deviant and now he has found a very attractive college girl to prey on in order to satisfy his lust and desires.

The demons powers allow him to change and shape his body in any way and form as he sees fit.  Coming up with a plan to get in with the college girl, he Shapeshifts into a black dog and poses as a stray.

So basically I am looking for a writing partner to play the female student here who would be from age 18 to 21, she could be living in her own apartment or dorm, have a roommate or still living with her parents.  That is open for discussion.  She will come across this stray dog and being the kind and caring individual she is, and also a lover of animals, she takes him in.  The demon then takes advantage on this unsuspecting girl when he gets his chance.

There would be some elements of "bestiality" here as in sex with the demon while he is in canine form or perhaps he shapeshifts into another animal/beast/monstrous appearance.  We could explore various different kinks and fetishes such as large penis, tentacles, excessive semen, cum inflation, cervical penetration, multiple penetration, throat penetration, etc.  I am really open to anything sexually as long as it does not involve vore/gore/scat.  It really depends on the situation and scenario.  For example I can only see gore fitting into the role play if the demon is creating some chaos and is enjoying the thrill of fighting and bloodshed.  It's all open for discussion though in accordance with my writing partner's preferences.  I respect others offs entirely and will not force people into things that they are uncomfortable writing or reading about.  These are just simply some ideas and examples and they can be changed.

The demon would basically get his amusement and entertainment through this woman by following her around, shapeshifting into a dark haired male and acting as her boyfriend and really just imposing into every aspect of her life as he pops up around the college campus, with her family and friends and perhaps even at her job if she has one.  Some public scenes and humiliation would be great as well, such as having him fondle and grope her in public.

It can start out as non-consensual but I would prefer to keep rape out of it and just sort of have the girl be reluctant and timid about the advances of the demon and yet finds herself being seduced every time as she succumbs to his rough and dominate nature.

If you are interested then send me a PM and we can discuss the details.  Please be able to post 3 to 5 paragraphs on average, though detail and description are far more important than length.