Knock me down a peg or ten (F seeking mostly M)

Started by kellacious, July 06, 2012, 11:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellacious

Please check out my Ons/Offs.  The essential setup that I like is a somewhat respectable woman who finds herself becoming sexualized, trashified, and generally failing in the struggle against the pressure of the world to become a sex object. You know, like the lawyer to stripper pipeline. IOW about my busty character getting wrecked.   In general it's psychological things that turn me on, not sensual things.

I really do love an interesting and creative world with a fun vibe. I expect the other person to join in fleshing it out.

I think I have discovered, I am *not* looking for extended sex scenes. The buildup is the best part really. I think I'd like to try it with like narrative cuts and jumps ahead, like in a movie.

Story Ideas:

HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT (dub-con, consensual kidnapping, identity destruction, corruption, interracial, sleazification)
This is a sort of well-developed fantasy that gives a good idea of what my sick brain likes.  It goes;

I'm an American reporter working inside some fictional country of (let's say) Qumar. Things are getting bad in Qumar and Westerners have been advised to leave. I don't (because..?), and when the revolution does come, suddenly I'm scrambling to get free.  I appeal to my 'friend', let's call him Raf, a shady businessman who was a common source.  He agrees to smuggle me out.

When he (or his bodyguards / errand boys) show up they make me strip naked (justified as no phones, no electronic devices), maybe give me something to wear, and hide me in the back of a truck. Maybe I hide out for a couple days; I'm moved around unceremoniously. Raf then comes to me with a Solution. He can't get me out; the borders are closed, the army has totally capitulated to the rebels and his contact has been executed. Not even his safe-houses are safe. But he has a plan...  He owns a sleazy strip club and I can simply stay there pretending to be one of the workers.

Ultimately I have no other choice. I bleach my hair, perhaps, preps me with cheap jewelry, perhaps some piercing. He knows I speak French so he suggests I *become* French, speaking always English with a thick accent, even in private with him. Perhaps he slaps me when I slip up.  Raf promises that while I may have to wait tables, I won't have to strip, and it'll just be for a couple weeks as he figures out how to smuggle me out. I don't like it but it's for my own safety, and I know Raf is an expert smuggler. Ultimately, I have no choice.

And so, cut to two months later, and there I am stripping, I haven't heard from Raf in weeks. Occasionally he sense a messenger who whispers things to me as I give them a lap dance. Perhaps they get full service from me.  I have trashy new piercings and tattoos, I'm deep into my fake French identity as Fifi or whomever. I'm being pressured to be part of the "bordello" size of the business. Maybe I am hooked on drugs or alcohol. The strip club is frequented by members of the police; I find myself shaking my big tits and fat ass even for people like the head of the secret police. I've even interviewed him before, but he never suspects me. I'm not a natural spy or anything -- but simply my hesitancy or fear is read as just being a bimbo.  All I have to be is a stupid slut.  I must be a stupid slut.

Other little scenes / futures:
* Just a normal night. I'm a very bad dancer, but I'm popular nonetheless. Especially with the group of African sailors in town tonight. I'm bouncing on one of their dicks in a squalid little back room trying to remember if this is #4 or #5 and wondering if I will end up fucking all ten of them.  Receiving a photo weeks later; they've christened a lifeboat on their ship "Fifi" and posed with all of them piled on it smiling along with other crew happy to get in on the joke.
* Raf comes, finally! But as a customer, with someone else. I can't let on; I'm forced to pretend not to know him, even though I'm dying thinking surely he must finally be here to save me??  Thinking these things forced to smile as I dance for him, as I kneel and suck his friend's dick.  I do get some alone time with Raf to get some bad news: I have been declared dead. He has contacted US officials but they don't want to help. He speculates that it would be a political bombshell. The situation is very delicate! It may take some time.
* Hired out for a party, serving drinks to the police. I'm involved in a little sex show. I'm up on stage dressed up in a stars and stripes bikini with cowboy boots and a dark-skinned guy in army fatigues dominates me. It's play-fighting, some slapping, domination. Mock rape that turns into real sex. All just as a little side-show at the party.
* I am "rescued", to become Raf's maid. It's still demeaning and sexualized. Perhaps he ends up selling me, trading me for a vintage car, with some foreign prince.  The car's right there on the tarmac as the trade is being made. Rafa has produced me naked, wearing a fancy golden collar with a leash, which my new 'employer' takes and leads me to his plane.  I'm free!

A SPACE PRINCESS'S PROGRESS
Okay this is just like Jabba x Leia but I could be a different space princess and I'm not sure if anyone's coming to rescue me. I'm a Senator's daughter and my family has accrued a huge debt and I've been captured and sold, perhaps. In any case there I am, collared and decorative by some big space slug, and I probably tend to him and fuck all sorts of aliens and, who knows, evil bounty hunter droids might even get a pop at me.

Space is big though, I'm sure there's lots of other trouble space princesses can get up to.

WELCOME to the BIG TIME (corruption, trashification, makeovers)
When Thena was 17, she was a pop star, a one-hit wonder. She made some money and signed a contract, but her second album bombed, and in the 10 years since she's turned her back on the manipulative and exploitative music industry and forged her own path -- by making albums that don't sell. The kind of music that uses instruments you've never heard of, that don't, strictly speaking sound "good"; the kind of album that has a track that's just her reading a poem over a "soundscape" of birds and wind chimes and her own breathing. Her one-hit-wonder savings have been slowly dwindling. Then one day, the little studio she signed to collapses -- bought up by Big Time Entertainment, a hip new entertainment company. They get her contract in the deal, and she's still got some records she's obligated to make, or PR she's forced to do. They could just tear it up.. but maybe Thena's still an asset? Maybe there's money to be made here.  Where will she end up?

LOVE CIRCLE (slice of life, casual sex world)
Based on a movie I saw once of the same name. In the movie, girl A has sex with guy B, who has sex with girl C, who has sex with guy D.. Each one taking a pack of herbal cigarettes from the previous person. (Which don't get smoked so much because they're not very good.) They all have different occupations and personalities, and it goes from city to city. At the end, guy X sleeps with girl A again and she gets her cigarettes back and is very confused.  Would something like this work on E?  Who knows!

This is a kind of experimental idea.  I think this one could work with another narrative technique I'm imagining as "CUT TO".  For example two characters meet, like a meet-cute but a meet-smut, and then CUT TO to the place and time when they're in the middle of sex for a couple of poses then CUT TO the other character moving on setting up the next meet-smut.