Rose Garden [Looking for anything]

Started by Bloody Rose, October 02, 2012, 10:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

About Rose...

Hello! I am Bloody Rose, first of all I want to let you know that my gender really does not matter. I can roleplay female and males with the same ability. So that aside I am a person from a wonderful place. I am always online and I post nearly everyday, it will be very rare for me to not make at least one post a day (To the point that I am at elliquiy even at work so yeah). I play mostly submissive males and females however I can play dominant also. I value plots over everything else, plain sex roleplays are boring after a time. So come at me with a good plot? and I will come at you with a very good roleplay.

I value quality over quantity, however quantity is also very important. Give me one sentence or one line and I will ignore you and put you instantly in my black list. Give me a good post with a lot of details and make me imagine what your writing and you will  clearly be a favorite of mine. I can roleplay male and females roles alike, however as I already mentioned before give me a good plot (there is a reason why I mentioned it more than once). My turn on's and off are varied and are as follows...

Give me more...

Bondage
There is something about tying someone up until they are not able to move. There are a lot of ways to have bondage in a story, handcuffs, shibari, suspension. I love it all, I love the fact that my characters cannot move and even more if you make so she is in pain each and every time.

Stories

You cannot have a roleplay without a good solid plot. Give me something like a apocalypse or give me something of a plot. Give me something that I can say WOW. A good story it's all and you will have me at your feet only with a very good and well thought story.

Blackmail
There is something about a good blackmail story, I still haven't been able to find the 'perfect' blackmail. All seems to be focusing mainly on sex. There are a lot of things about blackmail other than sex.

Chastity
A good chastity belt in a story can work wonders. It's still my wonder why exactly people haven't used this in their stories. A hell of a lot of things can be done with chastity as part of the roleplay.

Kidnapping
Same thing as above, a good kidnapping story has a lot of things that can be done. However people just seem to focus more on sex and sex and forget about everything else.

KEEP IT AWAY....

Gore
Vore
Bestiality
Scat
Anything too extreme

Pretty Little Pictures..
(Pictures that I find interesting and would love to make a roleplay based on it)

Bloody Rose

Plots

Yuri, Romance, Story-Focused

MC it's a girl that always has been unsure of her sexuality and unsure of herself. However as confused as she can be she always was a good friend for YC. MC always had YC's back and always seemed to resolve everything easily. YC is beginning to fall in love with MC, however YC doesn't really know if MC would go for it. However one day YC finally confessed and convinced MC to at least try it. MC gives you a chance and they slept together. However in a world when they basically don't agree with gay and lesbians, would their new relationship survive?

Yuri, BDSM, Blackmail, Stockholm Syndrome

YC it's the school's queen, you know everything about everybody and you are often used to blackmailing students male and female alike. MC it's a new girl in school, she is very pretty and sexy however she barely talks to people. You discover a deep dark secret of hers and blackmails her into having sex with you. However what happens when they both like what happened, a D/s relationship starts with both loving each other. Perhaps MC can teach yours to be honest and not pick on people. Or perhaps yours can corrupt my character, a lot of things can happen.

Bloody Rose

Romance, Story-driven, Kinky-sex

We were lovers, however we were unlike any lovers out there. The sex between our characters was filled with kinky and wild sex. We would tie each other up and ravish our bodies while the other lie helpless on bed. However you played a wrong card and betrayed my characters feelings by cheating on her, the worst part? my character caught you red handed. That was the last day you saw my character, the next thing you knew was that she moved away heartbroken.

Ten years later you are alone, the girl that you slept with that day was long gone and you could not help but to think about my character every day. You never were able to find somebody like her, with the same passion for sex as you had... kinky wild sex. However one day in a company trip you are enjoying yourself in the beach on a day off. You see something that clearly makes you think of the past. A woman fully developed that looks just like your old love. However you soon realize that it's her!, the girl that you dream at night, the girl that you could never say sorry to, the girl that haunts your dreams. What was the thing that you recognized? the tattoo on her lower back, it was the same tattoo that she got when she was a teen, a girl in chains.

How would you react when you see her? what would you do?. Talking to her would be good however you have no idea how she would react. You want her, you need her and you would do anything to have her. You will not let this chance go to waste and you will make her understand that you are in love with her. Even if you have to rape her you will make her yours.

- This can go a number of ways, romance or NC. We can decide via talking in pms or im's what path to take.

Bloody Rose

Gender Change, Romance, Plot-driven

My character it's a boy that looks more and more like a girl, your character it's a girl that hates guys however is attracted to MC. Secretly my character is attracted to yours however knows for your fear (or rather hate) for boys so he stays away. Your character wants him and needs him however his boy body would not let you touch him, you fear boys. Your character is rich, my character is poor. There is a brand new way to change the gender of a person, it's a treatment that although very painful will guarantee total change, even to the point that a person that once was a man can get pregnant. The treatment however costs a lot of money and has a very high chance of death.

Your character knows that my character gets beaten up by his father for being so like a girl. You hate that about his father, one night however you see my character wondering naked across the streets. You see bruise marks all over his body and that he is bleeding from his side. It's the worst thing you seen in your entire life. You rush to him just as he faints, you take him to your house where you heal him with your fathers help (since he is a doctor). My character tells yours that his father is hunting for him and that he wants to kill my character. My father is the chief of the police so he has a lot of power.

My character however is slowly dying, the stab was deep on his body and punctured a lung. You know that he doesn't have a lot of time to live, so you decide on something. You convince my character to go through the change change process knowing that would solve every problem. The rest of the stuff like a social security and the like it's often given after the treatment by the same hospital with a bit of money under the table. You spent your allowance on the treatment and he makes it!. However now you need to teach him..or rather her how to live as a girl.

Bloody Rose

Kidnapping, Bondage, Humiliation

Jessica and Jennifer are two identical twins, they are the talk about of the school since nobody can tell one from the other. Often times they act so alike that it's difficult to say who is who. Your character is a teacher that is in love with the twins, he knows that they aren't near his age so he doesn't even try. However one day he had enough and formulate a plan to get them and kidnap them. He asks both of them to stay behind since he wants to talk to them and offers them each a cup of a drugged coffee before he starts talking. The twins take the coffee and listen to him bantering about how bad each of them were doing in school and the like. Slowly they begin to fall asleep and drop on the floor unconscious.

He manages to pull them out from the school without anybody noticing (By hiding them in a specially made box that just look like a cart with computers and so on) and gets them to her house. There he ties them off and makes them do horrible stuff at each other (This could go extreme if you want). Slowly he starts braking their will until he puts them both in a chastity belt with two dildos inside each of them and lets them go. If they talk about anything they would get sapped with the dildos since the belt has a microphone hidden inside that he can hear everything.

The twins start getting used by the teacher in a lot of ways, they cannot tell anybody because of the belt and they cannot even pleasure themselves without his help. They are trapped doing whatever he wants and without any choice.

- You would play the man that captures her as well as any other npc that interacts with them. I want this to be more like a GM kinda of thing, you play all npcs from the world around her as he makes them do horrible stuff to each other and to themselves. (like walking naked in school at night while her sisters suffers at the hand of the dildos, etc etc).

Bloody Rose

NC, Humiliation, Kidnapping, Drugs

There is a company that is said to give money to young woman that test their aphrodisiacs and their sex toys products. They always did their best and all had good things to say about their products. However what people don't know is that the company is just a front, they kidnap beautiful young woman and put them through test after test. Sexual torture after sexual torture using drugs to keep them in shape. Some kind of drug would always be on their sister so they cannot be able to fight or offer any resistance.  My character is a girl that is down on her luck, she lost every family member and has nobody else to go to. She is in debt and need to get over her debts. However one day she finds out about the company. She goes and begin testing their products, however when she took a pill thinking that it was a aphrodisiac she lost control of her body. The next thing she knew her body was being moved and strapped into a gynecologist char and about to be subject to a lot of devious sexual torture.

Bloody Rose

New Maid
Bondage,Toys,Sexual Torture, Tease and Denial, Chastity, Submission, Humiliation

Jessica was a girl that was out of her luck, she just got fired from her job and could not find anything else. One day while looking through the newspapers adds she finds an add for a maid on a mansion. She thinks about it and knows that she can cook and clean like an expert so she quickly calls the man and rushes there. However the man has a couple of things he wants to tell her, first she would not only be his maid but his slave. Secondly she could not deny anything that would be done to her during her work. She agrees thinking that having sex with a man a couple of times could also benefit her.

However what she doesn’t know is that the man is a true sadist, he throws away everything belonging to her and burns it on the first day of the job. Without even underwear to put on she now fully depends on him and things get very serious as he starts beating her and abusing her sexually. It goes from having a toy inside her while doing housework to even greeting guests in the most humiliating outfits possible. She is trapped with this man without a way out and slowly but surely he would break her into liking it too.

Bloody Rose

Romance, Vanilla, Plot

There is an old apartment building in the center of the city, only the people that doesn’t have enough money live there. YC is a resident of that apartment building for quite awhile, he is tired of it because there are only old guys and woman on that building. However one day YC a new girl moving on the apartment building, she looks young compared to you however she is a very beautiful and sexy woman. She moves in rather quickly only having a few stuff to her name. During the next few days however you notice that she doesn’t leave the apartment and that you hear nothing from her place.

When you ask the owner of he apartment you discover that she was the rescued girl in the recent kidnappings and that all her family died leaving her alone. The government paid her the apartment until she could get back on her feet. She has nothing but a pair of clothing and one pair of sandals. You take pity on her and decide to visit her. When you enter her apartment you see something horrible, she has a mattress on the floor and a box of clothing, nothing more. The kitchen doesn’t have any food and she drinks water from the faucet. What would you do with the knowledge that the beautiful girl next door is suffering through something you cannot even imagine.