Craving: Exalted 2th edition (searching for players and storyteller)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, January 02, 2012, 02:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Also note a neomah is the demon which Belar merged with, theodozjia is his demonic familiar which is actual physical real first circle demon and I choose theodozjia as my demonic familiar to serve as my mount.

Also what comes to Zenith and holy stuff; only way for you to do AoE dmg unintentionally is to use one presence charm which turns any social attack holy and can be used with any social action. This case if you use it and do perform check; it means even allies are affected.

But otherwise none zeniths powers targets in AoE wise if they do not somehow do AoE attack while affected by their anima power. Like do martia art maneuver which is considered area effect or something. If otherwise their anima banner is active, it brings no harm to creatures of darkness who have allied with Zenith.

Indeed, look glories of most high for charm which upragdes your anima powers. Abyssals and solars get it but infernals do not. Anyways I will edit my char sheet accordingly,

Also question; do infernals get five free excelency or most likely just get caste related excelency for free? Overall they have 5 base excelencies total anyway.

RSGAlex

Well, mind you, that charm doesn't make the social attack do damage. Just it cut MDVs and be UMI. You get all picks of one of Caste or Favored Yozi for free at char gen.

EDIT: Ok, I got three sheets, so I think that's enough for me to go and open an OOC thread.

Signature Recreation Pending....

Downloading Drivers 1 of @*.

Please wait warmly.

Muse

Quote from: RSGAlex on January 07, 2012, 06:53:19 PM
Nope. Offhand, I can think of like, three that do that. Most holy charms don't have AoE.

Heck, that one thing people are talking about is a property of a demon, not of Zeniths or their anima.

Only AOE one I can think of is a perform charm, Demon Wracking Glory.  :) 

Then of course there's a solar circle spell of infinite coolness.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

RSGAlex

Actually, now that I think about it more, I think that the total is 6 (printed) that people have somewhat reasonable access to, and a few more if we go really out there.  The sorcery that you mentioned, an Archery charm, a Thrown Charm, a Sail charm, and that performance charm.
Signature Recreation Pending....

Downloading Drivers 1 of @*.

Please wait warmly.