The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

She looked at him trying to use her powers she thought for a moment be smiling " I am sick of the sight and smell of coffee, I also not in to guys if I were yeah your cute but sorry" she walked of just as Geri returns " hey she said as she glowed and to back the flat chested brunette you meet earlier " hows things"

Lady Jenn

"Better than before," he said, trying to hide his disappointment, looking out the window. "I don't suppose you have something to deal with a cut?" he asked, finally giving up the illusion he had been using to hide the wound on his hand. "It might stop people asking me awkward questions, but not sure just pretending this cut isn't there is terribly healthy."

Lawshenk

She took out her phone "maybe but this will take tweaking" she smiled and proded her phone a little " it will need to scan you first your need to be standing and may tingle ok ?"

Lady Jenn

"You're lucky I'm too unsteady to ask questions," Clint said with a laugh as he stood up. "I've never come across a phone like that, and I've seen some weird crap in my life."

Lawshenk

" it is borrowed" she sighed before tapping on the screen " please try to stay still" a purple beam emits from the phone looking like a giant barcode reader the beam travels up and down his body several times before it bleep and a computerized voice infom them that the scan is complete. Geri looked stone faced raise your hand and open your powers, but I warn you this may sting like hell"

Lady Jenn

"I've got no sight in one eye," he said as he raised his hand. "I promise you there's very little pain that could worry me, especially after spending a short time in hospital without painkillers in a stupid attempt to impress a girl."

Lawshenk

She smiled a green laser left the phone and hit his scratched hand after a while it starts to heal

Lady Jenn

"Thank you," he said, smiling as he studied his hand, moving it around a bit to be sure no damage was left. "So what exactly do I do now? I've usually left for other places by this point."

Lawshenk

" that is your choice the phone is hero corps property I can send them your scan and they can assess it for the job or you work here with us and learn to enjoy coffee "

Lady Jenn

"I'd feel safer staying here," he said. "You guys seem trustworthy, I don't trust anyone easily. I'll be..." he started saying before closing his eyes and holding his head, wincing slightly before it passed. "Okay, maybe okay might be going a bit far, that keeps happening."

Lawshenk

" your scan said you have a human side and a powered side they are fighting each other I would imagine this is the reason your in pain"

Lady Jenn

"No, it's not that," he said, steadying himself against one of the chairs. "Ever since the crash...it used to happen in my dreams, so I thought I was imagining it or it was a flashback to the crash I'd somehow kept when I suffered the memory loss. Then, three weeks ago, it started happening while I was awake. It happens so quickly all I get is a sharp pain in my head and an image of...it's someone with their back to me, that's all I can ever tell."

Lawshenk

" well rest up well find you a home and a job tomorrow " she though secretly she was worried

Lady Jenn

"Shall I go out the back?" he asked. "I can't imagine me falling asleep in the middle of the café would be a great advert for your business," he said with a laugh.

Lawshenk

"Sure thing" she smiled and lead him to the apartment once more " sweet dreams" she smiled and went back to work

Lady Jenn

"At least I'm a heavy sleeper, he said as he lay down, falling asleep almost the instant his head hit the pillow. Although he was sleeping okay he was unable to lie still, making moaning noises but quietly enough that unless someone was in the room they would not have heard him. His body was trying, unsuccessfully, to shake him out of the dream he was suffering at that moment.

Lawshenk

Sarah walked in to the room she shook him awake when she saw him shaking she looked at him and smiled " you ok you were shaking and I sensed alot of distress "

Lady Jenn

"I...I'm fine," he said, trying to put on a brave face to avoid worrying her. "I just have fits occasionally, lucky me, not only do I have partial blindness and superpowers but I have mild epilepsy," he said, laughing. "I really hit the jackpot with my life didn't I?"

Lawshenk

She hugged him " who ever did this to you needs to pay " she looked at him " we can get them if you want us too Geri's friends can probably track them down if you don't then we can just leave it"

Lady Jenn

"I'd rather just try and be normal, at least for now," Clint replied. "I haven't had a normal life since..." he paused for a moment, briefly remembering the crash. "Well, for a long time."

Lawshenk

" ok" she smiled " well  guess you have to make your self at home right now "

Lady Jenn

"I could probably do with some extra clothes," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "I've got the clothes I'm wearing and the ones in my bag but...that's about it."

Lawshenk

" hum there's a thrift store down the block I guess I can loan you some money for now " she laughed a little to her self " the cute red head may be there too"

Lady Jenn

"Maybe I'll do that tomorrow," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I think I need to get a bit of energy back before I go face the outside world properly again."

Lawshenk

" ok well Beto will be closing soon so we can watch some netflex or something"