Wolfling Winter [High Fantasy, Freeform, Werewolves]

Started by Cerevan, June 23, 2013, 03:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harmony

Alright will create and submit a character sheet tomorrow. I'm off the sleep for now.

Reia

This looks very promising and I'm definitely interested. Torn between creating a beta or omega character. Hmmm...
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Lockepick

Interested and bookmarked! Always into some primal/savage stuff. Though I'll probably pass if I don't see any other gay/bi guys in the mix.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Cerevan

Quote from: Harmony on June 26, 2013, 12:57:31 AM
Alright will create and submit a character sheet tomorrow. I'm off the sleep for now.

Sounds fantastic, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;D

Quote from: Reia on June 26, 2013, 09:07:32 AM
This looks very promising and I'm definitely interested. Torn between creating a beta or omega character. Hmmm...

Technically speaking you could create two characters, one of each. Though of course that means twice the posting. ;) We've a few beta warriors and one omega healer, atm, if that helps the decision any.

Quote from: lockepick on June 26, 2013, 12:28:24 PM
Interested and bookmarked! Always into some primal/savage stuff. Though I'll probably pass if I don't see any other gay/bi guys in the mix.

Fair enough, though the royal we will be quite sad if you do end up passing. :-( I was probably going to make a second male bi character, once I got a better idea of who was or wasn't coming in. You could always throw your hat into the ring to tempt others and then withdraw if nothing ends up tickling your fancy...whatever works. :D

Wargtass

Quote from: lockepick on June 26, 2013, 12:28:24 PM

One bisexual coming up.  ::)

That is if I'm good enough. Working on an Omega and my question is how supernatural these shamans really are or if it is more of a realistic world approach?
O/O

Cerevan

Quote from: Wargtass on June 27, 2013, 12:04:28 PM
One bisexual coming up.  ::)

That is if I'm good enough. Working on an Omega and my question is how supernatural these shamans really are or if it is more of a realistic world approach?

Whoo! Yay for sexy shamans. ;) The shamans in this pack are actually quite attractive thus far. And it's sort of open to interpretation. I'd say more realistic, with powers relying in knowledge as opposed to the supernatural. But a touch of supernatural power wouldn't go amiss. Just go with what you want and I'll tell you if it needs to be toned down.

Wargtass

In that case, down to earth but with some mystic myths surrounding him.  ;D
O/O

Reia

Quote from: Cerevan on June 27, 2013, 10:09:28 AM
Technically speaking you could create two characters, one of each. Though of course that means twice the posting. ;) We've a few beta warriors and one omega healer, atm, if that helps the decision any.

I actually thought about creating two characters, but it would all depend on how fast the game moves. After thinking on it a bit more, I'll be going with a beta warrior. :) Should have a profile up in a day or so.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cerevan

Quote from: Reia on June 27, 2013, 02:42:29 PM
I actually thought about creating two characters, but it would all depend on how fast the game moves. After thinking on it a bit more, I'll be going with a beta warrior. :) Should have a profile up in a day or so.

Sounds delightful. <3 Actually means that we can probably get the game up and going in the next few days. ;D

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Caela

Woot! on being up and running soon. :D

Am having fun seeing the new characters as Cerevan posts them!

Strifesblaze7

Cerevan

Quote from: Caela on June 27, 2013, 02:58:39 PM
Woot! on being up and running soon. :D

Am having fun seeing the new characters as Cerevan posts them!

I know, it is quite exciting~ We've got our fill of omegas and soon will have a good dose of betas. With an alpha and maybe a couple of sacrifices, we can definitely get this off the ground and going in good directions. Since there are profiles popping up daily, feel free to start discussing IC character relationships. At least right now it looks like Kon is going to be chasing after an oblivious Ts'itu, and obviously 'Nesii is the second in command...chatter my dears. ;) Packs have close bonds.

BellaVita

There aren't many guys yet, unfortunately. It'd be nice to have some more to fawn over. :D

Strifesblaze7

Well Kon is free to fawn over, XD he just has a place he wants to stick it...

BellaVita

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 27, 2013, 04:59:35 PM
Well Kon is free to fawn over, XD he just has a place he wants to stick it...

Haha! XD

Cerevan

Bahahaha. Yeah, we could use some more dudes. Or more bi girls. :P

Strifesblaze7

Of course persuading a dick to want to be stuck more than one place isn't hard...  >:)

Caela

More manly types would be lovely! 'Nesii isn't really interested in a Mate, but certainly enjoys looking at the manly types!

Was thinking of making a second character, a sacrifice this time, if we had room for it. Would that be cool Cerevan or would prefer we all start with just one for now and add in as needed?

Chiarra

I may be potentially interested, and if I do decide I would play a female sacrifice, though I do admit, there is already enough females here.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Cerevan

Quote from: Caela on June 27, 2013, 06:31:32 PM
Was thinking of making a second character, a sacrifice this time, if we had room for it. Would that be cool Cerevan or would prefer we all start with just one for now and add in as needed?

As long as you can keep up with 'em, I see no reason you can't play a sacrifice as well. ;D The more the merrier. Better yet, we still don't have any sacrifices so you can certainly have at them. So to speak.

Quote from: Chiarra on June 27, 2013, 06:36:06 PM
I may be potentially interested, and if I do decide I would play a female sacrifice, though I do admit, there is already enough females here.

Well, hopefully we'll get some more male players in the next couple of days. Right now we're nearly even with genders. If you'd like to simply bookmark us until things get more balanced, feel free.  ;D

However, as a general note to everyone, I'm thinking of putting in a "Classified" system so that you can request a certain kind of character you'd like to play off of. For example if you really want your beta to have a sacrifice, but none of the current sacrifices are available or quite to your characters taste, etc. Does this sound like a good plan or a very bad plan?

Strifesblaze7

Chiarra

I already have bookmarked ^_^.  I think I will come up with a character, though she will definitely would be a sacrifice ^_^ and I do think the classified system is a good idea myself.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Cerevan

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 27, 2013, 08:33:46 PM
could be really fun.

Quote from: Chiarra on June 27, 2013, 08:38:18 PM
I already have bookmarked ^_^.  I think I will come up with a character, though she will definitely would be a sacrifice ^_^ and I do think the classified system is a good idea myself.

Two votes for, and yaaaaay for Chiarra joining the ranks. ;) I suppose if we're going to do a Classified system and starting the game...I need to start making a Wiki and do an OOC page for this game. Haha.

Chiarra

Yes, though it may take a bit of time for me to get my character sheet up.  I really do suck at those things unfortunately :/

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List