1 + 1 = 3 (Dom M and sub F wanted)

Started by swedeboy, July 25, 2013, 06:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swedeboy

Hey all you delicious E people out there :)

I am looking for a roleplay in which I play the dominant male in a relationship with a submissive female. I haven't thought about the dynamics of the relationship (friends? fuck buddies? couple? married couple? bro / sis?.... etc). But my character will be the one dominating her. With that in mind, he one time tells her that he is bisexual and is submissive to the right guy. He might have told her or maybe it was a secret he hid or maybe even an old Dom of his shows up out of nowhere... And would she leave him for it? Hell no!!! It excites her more than ever and she even admits to him that she'd love to see him be dominated.

So basically, this Dom male will come into the relationship and control and dominate both my submissive partner and I. I don't want this to be a one-shot. I want it to be a long going roleplay. For this, I am looking for a creative sub and a creative Dom.

Come on you creative subbie females and you creative Dom males and shoot me a PM showing interest and what ideas you have in mind for such a roleplay :D