Fandoms Everywhere (Double up Accepted)

Started by Saint Celestine, September 30, 2019, 09:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saint Celestine

Quick Introduction
Hello there welcome to my fandom thread please take a look around :D I'll keep this concise I'm new to the site, but I'm an experienced roleplayer of 6+ years. I've completed university so would say I have a good grasp on the english language, all my replies are checked for grammar and spelling, though I'm only human. If there is any fandoms that you wish to roleplay in that aren't on here just ask, I might know them.

Rules

• I prefer about 1-4 paragraphs I can do more if you want but, nothing less than a paragraph.

• Literacy is a must, if you have poor spelling and grammar I won't be a very good fit as a partner for you.

• Story is a must, of course I expect a fair amount of erotica in the RP but I'm looking for background and build, otherwise for me the smut gets boring very quickly

• I write as both male and female characters, which depends on my mood, though I'm fine with playing either in a double up scenario

• Don't be shy, I try to be as friendly and polite as possible, if you have any ideas or kinks on your mind that aren't listed just tell me. I'm totally fine with just taking one idea from any of the plots listed or pairings and coming up with something new.
The Choices so far:

• Naruto
  • My Hero Academia
  • Bleach
  • One Piece
  • Dragon Ball
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Code Geass
  • Steins Gate
  • Dungeons and Dragons

• Marvel Comics
  • DC Comics
  • 2000 AD stuff
  • Dark Horse Comics
  • Valiant Comics
  • Warhammer 40k
  • Warhammer Fantasy
  • Witcher
  • Resident Evil
  • Devil May Cry
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Street Fighter
  • Tekken
  • Guilty Gear
  • Warcraft
  • League of Legends
  • Legend of Queen Opala
  • Bayonetta
  • Steven Universe
gif converted to link - staff

AngelLawliet

Hi! Would absolutely love to do a Naruto fandom with ya! We seem to have some of the same interests!

ModernRevolution

Do you do canon characters? I'm looking for a Roy for FMA. I play as Edward. I'm literate to advanced literate

MicrowavePizza

I love Naruto and One Piece. Would you be interested in a roleplay?