War Between Species(Pokemon Roleplay)Humans needed!!!

Started by TheManPerson, October 23, 2011, 08:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

I hope this is okay, I'm typing off my phone:

Name: Lithesa, aka Lilith
Description: A long, slender woman with deep tan skin and piercing green eyes. She bears the rearing horns and demon tail of a Houndoom. Along her rib cage are 3 bones, and at her neck is a bone and skull "necklace". Around her wrists and ankles are bone like structures resembling bangles. She has medium-short hair that is dark near-black in color. It is usually semi-messy, and a bit tousled. She has strong, sharp nails and teeth and a powerful and lithe body. She stands at about 5'7", and generally avoids restricting clothing due to her rib bones.
http://i43.tinypic.com/10d766r.jpg
Pokemon Fused With: Houndoom
Bio: Lithesa is a second generation poke-person, born from a houndoom experiment and human. Her father was the Houndoom fusion, being born of yet another lab experiment. Her mother was human, and the vessel that carried her. Her early years were filled with prejudice, and so Lithesa ran away to the wilds when she was still a young Houndour. As she grew, so did her horns, tail and rib cage. She became stronger, and more desirable as time went on.

Her pokemon heritage helped her thrive, but ultimately she knew the wilds weren't for her. At 17 human years, she headed into the citied to look for work and a place to stay. Most human places wouldn't even give Lithesa the time of day, but she managed to find a degrading job as an exotic dancer. The owner of the club said she looked like a Succubus, and gave her the stage name "Lilith".

Lithesa despises the name and treatment, but she could make money here and so grit her teeth through it. She became good at her job, and so went on to look for similar establishments in pokecommunities as well. Such a life made her indifferent to the war going on, all she knew was she was accepted as a dancer but not as a person. With looks and violence being all she knew, she didn't feel to have a real place in the world.

Personality: Lithesa really isn't a bad person, she only knows what she was born into. A world that hates each other, where only those who see her dance accept her. Of course it's not completely true, but it's the way she sees it.
She avoids sexual conduct outside of the oggling at her job, saving herself for the "right moment" but the question would be if she could find that moment before it was taken from her in this world. She knows she can take on any human in a one-on-one fight, but numbers and weaponry keep her quiet in the public eye.

Whenever she's quiet it's likely that Lithesa is merely biting her tongue to avoid escalating a conflict. She swallows her pride more than she likes to admit, especially with her natural ego being a Houndoom. They're a naturally proud species, yet Lithesa was living as little more than a sex object.

Attacks: sucker punch, thunder fang, inferno, toxic

Pokemon: Lithesa doesn't believe in capturing Pokemon.

Other: Ability; Flash Fire
She is indifferent and isn't for the union nor destruction of either species. Being indifferent, the best alignment is neutral.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

TheManPerson

Accepted, but could you please tell what side she's on in the Other section?

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Old Lady Willow

I think we're waiting for the leader of the Resistance.

Ironwolf85

oh damn nobody wants to play the leader of the human hating racists? what a suprise
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

ZameRagues

Leader of Resistance . . . I'll take it, since no one else seems willing.

So now we have all three leader's

((I'll edit my character sheet))
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

TheManPerson

I was distracted by the RPs in my bookmarks, and real-life complications.

Anyways, once Zame gets his character up, we'll start.

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

Tigara

I love random PMs.