Travelers (LanaNpure)

Started by pureNsweet, July 22, 2011, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pureNsweet

I pick my bags and rush towards the metro station. I usually take the morning 8:30 Metro to work. It is a 40 minute ride. Wearing my formal suit and holding the black leather suitcase I take long strides down the stairs to the metro station. I have always enjoyed traveling by public transport to work. So even though I can afford a good personal vehicle, I have continued to live with the simple life-style like a common man. I stand at the platform, which is reasonably crowded as usual. Lots of pretty faces around at the platform. I have always enjoyed observing people just to kill time. I always try to wonder about what everyone is thinking, what kind of personal problems people might be going through and so on. I just have this brain that does not stop thinking. ~ ~ The metro arrives and I get inside along with the crowd.

KittyLana92

(changed my mind, I'm gonna be a 25ish year old woman who just graduated high school. here's a picture of sort of what i imagined, not the best. http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20woman/cheergirltiff/Christina.jpg?o=106 )

She ran down the stairs of the metro station hoping she wouldnt be late, again. She sighed when she see's it hasnt arrived yet walking into the crowd of people. she whispers. "come on, come on!" When the metro arrives she walks inside biting her lower lip finding a seat beside a businessy looking man with a black leather suitcase.
(sorry for the short post. I'm running around my house doing some chores)
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)
Kitty's O's/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114333.0

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

pureNsweet

( do you prefer playing in 3rd person? ) I shift a little as I notice a beautiful girl sit next to me. The metro is soon racing away. I am reading a book, I take a quick glance towards my co-passenger and return to the book. My hand is brushing against her's as i hold the book, my elbow touching near her elbow. The sideways shake of the metro is making the contact firmer at times. I gently shift my foot and my left shoe moves close to her right foot. I am engrossed in the book and the metro is getting more and more crowded by each stop. I look outside the window at times, and then return back to the book. Slightly aware that a beautiful lady is sitting beside me.

KittyLana92

(yes i do, is that ok? I CAN play in first person if needed)

Her cheeks turn a rosy shade of pink when her skin comes in contact with the man next to her. She notices him glancing at her so she looks at the ground hoping her hair would hide the blush. The young woman clears her throat looking to the man her brown eyes holding curiosity. "Hello...um...What are you reading?" She points to his book.
~!*~!*~!*~I HAVE SLEEP APNEA, THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP BREATHING PERIODICALLY THROUGH THE NIGHT AND IT FORCES YOU TO WAKE UP TO BREATH. IT MESSES WITH MY SLEEPING AND MY EMOTIONS. SO IF MY POST OR MOOD IS CRAPPY, THAT'S PROBABLY WHY. THANK YOU!!~!*~!*~!~
Love is something that should be shared between two people who love each other for who they are not what they look like. :)

AIM USERS!!!!! aim account is thespiritseeker1214@aim.com (E keeps messing up my email any time i enter it in...)

pureNsweet

( its ok, but I am more used to 1st person... )
I hear the sweet voice, and look towards you with a mild smile, "oh... it is just a book about starting a new business." I show you the cover of the book. As I turn a bit towards you, my shoe nudges against your footwear. The touch was so mild that I do not feel like saying sorry about it, perhaps you did not even notice it... "I think I have seen you before on this metro" I smile with my eyes gazing into your lovely brown eyes. "I am a regular traveler in this 8:30 connection, just perfect for my office time" I smile. The train is shaking sideways and my left knee nudges against your right one now and then.

KittyLana92

(I dont like using the word "I" all the time. :( sorry)

She smiled running her fingers across the top of the book while reading the cover. "Are you trying to start your own business?" She suddenly felt as though she asked a dumb question so she looks to the ground with a slight blush. "I believe we've both ridden this Metro for a while now. I just graduated collage so my ride is quite a bit longer than it was before." She giggled softly looking at the man beside her.

pureNsweet

( np, i can try to shift to 3rd person)
He responds to her question "well, yes I am kinda trying to start a small business of my own". He notices her beautiful face once again as he looks towards her from so close. His foot moves gently and again nudges against her shoe, he feels like saying sorry about it, but he decides against it. "So are you planning to move to a new place now after the college?" i ask with a look of 'interest' towards your pretty face.

KittyLana92

(you dont have to)

She nodded with another smile. "that's fascinating. what are you wanting your business to be about? like...what will it do?" She looks to his shoe near hers she blushes softly then looks back up to him. "I don't know..moving is so expensive and I live alone in this big city. I don't have many friends  yet. I figured I'd make some friends then ask them to help me move when we're closer..." She smiled slightly.

pureNsweet

"We are planning to make some spare parts for electronic items, like computers, etc. ". I adjust my shoe slightly, moving away from your foot. Then I continue "well, I am sure you can make many friends, you are such a friendly lady" i smile.

KittyLana92

She giggled putting her hand on his softly. "that's fascinating! and thank you by the way, your a gentleman. if only I could meet a man with a heart like yours." She sighed dreamily, thought for a moment then shook her lost romance away returning her gaze to the man next to her.

pureNsweet

He looks at her and smiles "well we can be friends if you want, I think we do not live very far from each other". Gently he nudges on her foot with her shoe, this time a little deliberately, just to see her reaction to this. He gives his business card to her which has his personal phone and the e-mail address. Then he focuses back on the book after saying "call me when you are free or bored". His eyes also looking down towards their feet and specially focusing on her creamy fair feet.

KittyLana92

She nodded happily blushing at the contact. She smiled delicately taking his business card looking at it, then looks up at him once again. "alright...maybe...tonight?" She smiled slightly. "If you aren't busy..maybe we could go...to a movie or...out to eat..." she blushes looking away.

pureNsweet

"sure, tonight is fine" he says with a spark in the eyes. Gently nudging his knee against her deliberately.  Feeling excited with the possibility of this new friendship. He kept nudging at her shoe with his, or at her knee with his throughout the remainder of the journey. He was enjoying the feel of their arms brushing together and was taking some glances towards her. He was beginning to observe her more carefully than before.

KittyLana92

She smiles shyly looking at the ground nodding blushing each time they make contact. she smiles glancing at him out of the corner of her eye occasionally catching him looking at her. "I'll call you tonight.." she giggled softly putting her hand on his again then pulling it away.

pureNsweet

As the day went by, he kept thinking about her. He was wondering if she will call him or not. He was eagerly waiting for the evening. He could not focus on work all day thinking about her pretty eyes and her shy blushy smile. The day looked so much longer.

KittyLana92

Once she was finished getting ready she walked out of the front door locking it behind her. She walks down to the near by field laying in the soft grass thinking of the man she met last night. "He's so handsome....." She laid on her side a smile across her lips.

(did he give her his number?)

(lets have more danger :D)

KittyLana92

(ignore that last post!! I was thinking of a different RP when I replied! I feel like such a dunce!)

She went from store to store filling out applications trying to find her self a job. She sighed and sat down on a public bench. "need a job"....

(again, meant for a different RP, still again, Feeling like a dunce xD please forgive me?)

pureNsweet

( no problems, i was also looking for just the travel encounters and not a romantic story that comes out from it... :(   how shall we proceed? What exactly do you mean by having more danger in RP? )

KittyLana92

(lol yes we shall proceed, and i understand fully. I've been out of it today so yea, and ignore the danger part, that was for the other rp. i still feel like a dunce >.>; )

pureNsweet

(ok, the next incident will be a long overnight flight from UK to west coast US. I would love if in this one you are 30+ traveling with your kid or hubby... and we will have no conversation at all, except some hi, hello, excuse me etc. But you can have conversation with your family. I am fine with any age for your character, say 30 to 50, i will be 30ish. You can suggest the sitting arrangement in the flight, you can be in the middle, me on the isle seat and your kid or hubby on the window seat... )

KittyLana92

(interesting idea. alright, whats your character? Mine will be 32 years of age, I'll have my kid with me, a little boy by the name of alex. :)

pureNsweet

( ok, i am 34 year old, a nice looking businessman. We are traveling in economy class so there is the usual cramping for space... I am wearing a relaxing pants with flip-flops and a t-shirt... it is summer time. Please describe the clothing your character, including the footwear and accessories. how about this dress for you?  http://www.igigi.com/plus-size-dresses/plus-size-casual-dress/serenades-summer-dress.html   )

pureNsweet

He is very tired after a long day and tomorrow is another meeting with an important client. He is looking forward to some sleep in the flight, even though he knows that it is hard to find a relaxing posture in those tight economy class seats. Another worry for him is co-passengers, last time he had a terrible experience with a little kid crying throughout the flight in the next row. He is hoping to get some reasonable co-passengers this time as he proceeds towards the back of the plane checking his seat number again. 43-C... he keeps looking for the numbers as he walks. Then he notices the isle seat, next to him on 43-A and 43-B are a young kid and a nice looking lady, most likely the mother of the kid. He gives a customary smile and a gentle hello, keeps his bag in the overhead cabin, and takes his seat next to the lady.  ( Any suggestions, changes, etc. we can write in brackets like this text, i hope you like the beginning.)

KittyLana92

(I like the dress :) my character is also wearing a silver necklace with a blue shell at the end and some blue and white sandle's)

She smiled playing with her little boy to keep him acupied, she smiled at a man that passed by then went back to playing with her little boy. she giggled. "alex your such a silly goose" She danced with him sitting down. "hehe"

pureNsweet

( I would love a 4-5 line response... :)  )
He sat down, putting his seat-belt on. The boy was kinda cute but he hoped that he is not a cry-baby. He noticed the voice of the lady, so pleasant to hear. He relaxed back with a long breath and moving his flip-flops off his feet, he closed his eyes. He rested his elbow on the handrest between the two seats. He felt it touch against her hand gently but he did not move. The flight captain is making the usual introductory announcements and the flight is getting ready to take off. The little boy and the lady next to him are speaking in a kinda low and husky tone, giggling near each other. He feels her movements as his seat also moves a little with her movements.