Between the Light and the Shadows (OOC - Still accepting characters!)

Started by OmniKitty, May 03, 2011, 06:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilitu

Sounds good to me. I don't think my other light person is on right now and I'm not sure where we're supposed to start out but I could post an intro.

OmniKitty

I noticed. =/
Yeah, I guess you can just do an intro for now. Hopefully our other light character confirms soon.

If anybody knows somebody who may be interested let them know!

A&As updated: 10.01.2012--
Currently available for a limited number of new roleplays! If you want to revive our old one, contact me.

It's pretty to hear the things you say,
You're pretty to watch at all,

I need your starlight in the back of my head...

ELizzyK

Player Name: ELizzyK
Character Name: Laycie Lee
Appearance: Laycie has sparkling green eyes that are always full of mischief and laughter and brown hair that is so dark it looks as black as the night sky.  She is thin but not scarily so.  She purposely makes sure her clothes don't match and the more out of control she feels the crazier her outfit is.
History: Both parents had supernatural powers, but were not very strong or powerful so they never emphasized the powers to the girls. Their parents died when the girls were very young and that is when the girls were put into different foster homes, but were never welcomed for very long, so they were sent to an orphanage. They were never adopted because nobody wanted them because they were too “different” and there were too many strange occurrences. They have been experiencing some increasingly strange and seemingly supernatural occurrences that are about to force them to leave their “home.”
Personality: Laycie is optimistic and seemingly happy all the time. Strangers perceive her as crazy because she is always so oblivious to her less than fortunate situation and somehow manages to smile even when in severe situations. On the outside she appears to be naïve and a bit of a dumb blonde (although her hair is not blonde), but she has a complex mind. She just doesn’t want to bother anyone else with it. A few of their foster parents even believed she was a bit crazy and was cautious of her over-ly vibrant attitude.
Main Powers: Healing, controlling weather, and the likeness. Of course can't do these on whim yet.

Copycat319

now how are people to interact with each other?
If I'm the only dark-sider around?

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Wild Dog

Sounds like a nice setting... reminds me of the series Heroes. Wish I could give it a try.

Wild Dog

I'm specially interested in Jaden's character. How are you guies moving with this? It does seem kind of slow.

I would be willing to make a Dark character specially designed to stalk Dream Song and try to convert her to the Dark Side. He would eventually meet the other characters as well, of course.

JadenMystic

Sounds good to me, Wild Dog, but you gotta talk to blaykelove before you can post a character to get her approval. I still haven't been told if this is still a go or not, and yes, this thing is going VERY slow!

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

OmniKitty

If you would look at my A&A's I have been away for quite a while. I apologize.

If there are enough people to play, it is still a go.

As for the dark side, if there is no one else to interact with, I'm not sure what to say. If you want you can always find a way to interact with the rest of the chars, you aren't forced to stay in your thread.

A&As updated: 10.01.2012--
Currently available for a limited number of new roleplays! If you want to revive our old one, contact me.

It's pretty to hear the things you say,
You're pretty to watch at all,

I need your starlight in the back of my head...

JadenMystic

Figured I'd ask...Is it ok if I post up the spin off thread that Wild Dog and I are doing based off this RP here in the OOC thread?

Wild Dog