The Academy

Started by TheSaneOne, October 20, 2014, 12:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlamingAce242

I am interested in this, I'll write up a profile soon.

FlamingAce242

By soon I meant immediately after. Here ya go.

Username: FlamingAce242
Character Name: Jason Carter
Appearance: Jason is a handsome young man, with incredibly blue eyes and blond hair. He knew that aside from his powers he was weak, nothing he had was physically enhancing so he put it upon himself to deal with that himself. He goes to the gym to keep up his fitness, and as a result he grew to become quite muscled, although nowhere near as strong as any of the other students with physical enhancements.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Enhancement: Jason sees things in a sort of blueprint view, he can assess things instantly and know weak points, trajectories, sizes, anything. To him the world is a moving blueprint.
Weapons: None
Bio: Jason was always a smart child, he got the hang of things incredibly quickly and he quickly became smarter than his peers. As he grew up the Faculty experimented on him, testing why he was smarter than normal children to see if they could replicate it. At the end of the experiment they discovered that they could not, but instead whilst they had been experimenting they had increased it massively, giving Jason what he liked to call his 'God View'.

TheSaneOne

Quote from: Sharon on January 17, 2015, 01:05:12 PM
What kind of things are taught there and where is this Academy located at?

I have been racking my brain in to making a Teacher character but I am not sure what fully come up with.

Well the common classes: reading writing, etc. as well as some special classes: survival, combat, and others.
Quote from: Wolfy on January 17, 2015, 02:01:52 PM
I've been looking for an RP like this. <3 Will probably get a profile cobbled together soon.
I look forward to it.
Quote from: FlamingAce242 on January 17, 2015, 05:39:43 PM
I am interested in this, I'll write up a profile soon.
Nice profile.

Loves

I'm interested in playing a female student and will work on a character sheet this week :)

Edit

Character sheet sent :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

TheSaneOne

Just so you are all aware, this Roleplay will be in the Non-Con setting. The Most of the students were modified against their will.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

TheSaneOne

The Academy

The Academy is now OPEN. Feel free to post your Profiles, and once you do, you may get started with a Post.

I've also made an OOC, which can be found here