Needs someone without a life like me for RP! ;D

Started by Gladiator0161, September 28, 2009, 01:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Not having a life is a pain and really boring. I've been trying to get a job but the most promising one I've looked at, Walmart, I have to wait a week in order to see if Walmart will have an opening. It leaves me with alot of time on my hands and not enough to do. So, that being the case....I need a regular, like myself, to RP with. I realise that it's a long shot but, I'm trying anyway.

I'm usually on atleast once if not twice a day for hours at a time.
I'm into medievel, sci-fi, anime, fantasy, and modern/super hero settings.
I mostly like action and erotic RP's. Single life does that to you, lol.

If there's anyone on E that's got a life similar to mine and that is on everyday, please look me up. I don't have a specific RP in mind right now but, I'm hoping with a few suggestions and discussions that'll change.  ;D

Carlissa

I could do an anime fantacy with you. Like a demonXdemon slayer kind of thing.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Gladiator0161

Sounds interesting..have any kind of plot in mind Carlissa?

Carlissa

Umm...Well...I'm not exactly into rape, but they could battle, and then the slayer would loose for the first time (they have fought before, they are rivals), and since she is a fair sport, allows the demon to finish her off. The demon denies the offer, but instead rapes her.

Since I don't really like rape that much, it could turn into sex. Its just an idea.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Gladiator0161

Sounds like a plan!
I guess I could play the demon if you want to play the slayer.

I could play the slayer too though, so it doesn't really matter to me which role I play. I'm not really into rape either, so I think it should turn into sex somehow if we go erotic with it.

Carlissa

Well, we could always fall in love somehow...Like the demon realizes how beautiful the slayer is and confesses why he doed the evil things that he doed (Like, he kills woman or something), and the slayer falls in love with the demon and then it turns into sex.

What would the demon look like and what are its powers? Whould it have a spell that summons an army of dicks to rape her?  ;D

Gladiator0161

I was thinking my deomn character would look sorta dark elfish, dark skin, long black hair, a lithe muscular body, and dark purple eyes.

As for his powers, the summoned dicks was great but I was thinking something a little more serious, lol. Like summoning an army of burly naked underlings with claymores, or something like that. XD

Carlissa

Aww, I wanted the dicks! XD

I found a picture for my character, but it  she has long brown hair in a purple jumpsuit, with her breasts exposed.

Gladiator0161

Thing is I dunno how to put that in the thread without making it sound goofy XD, and awesome, post it up, lol. Me likey breasts, lol.

Carlissa

Picture is here!!!
If you look closely, you can tell that she is pregnant. She can be pregnant or not in the Rp, whatever floats your boat. Of couse, she could get pregnant afterwards...or not.

You can put it on the thread! It wouldn't sound goofy at all!

Powers: Can summon dark dicks from the underworld to rape him victims.  :P

Yes, the face is part of the description!

Gladiator0161

awesome pic and I prefer your character not pregnant, turns me off if she is, lol.
Ok, now what are we going to title this thing and I think we should put it in the Exotic solo's section.

Carlissa

Yeah, every mans differet   :P. My boyfriend gets a total boner around preggo woman. Hes gonna have a suprise when he gets back from collage, now wont  he ;)

Umm...Unknown Love, Rival's Passion...Thats all I got for titles, sorry  :-\...

Gladiator0161

I like Rival's Passion. I get a boner with pretty much anything, lol. Except pregnancy, bathroom defecation and blood.

Carlissa

Well, I do a lot of pregnancy related things so I guess we were just not made for each other  ;D.

Is this going to be all about sex or is their going to be a story line? Right now i think it should be just sex, because it would be hard to carry thins out  :-(.

Gladiator0161

sounds good to me, lol, I've been turned on for the last five minutes anyway thanks to another thread I'm in, lol. Do you wanna start the first post or me?

Carlissa

Gladiator0161

a little busy? XD how come I never get to meet girls like you in real life XD.
Ok, so from the get-go the post is gonna be about sex right?

Gladiator0161

Carlissa

Well, we should do a little battling, first ;)

OK. Can you send me a link?

Gladiator0161