Fandoms, brain-babies, and the other off beat thinkings of TheyDontKnowIBurn

Started by TheyDontKnowIBurn, April 19, 2014, 05:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheyDontKnowIBurn

OKAY. So I'm going to start this off in a way that will more than likely rule out about half of my potential audience. But I'm serious about this:

DO NOT COME TO ME LOOKING FOR PURE SMUT!

That being said, I am here for mature rps. Role play that has the potential to contain mature elements like sexually explicit material or brutality or sensitive content. Not roleplay that for the purpose of having copious amounts of smut in it. I have an SO and get to sex it up on the regular, so I don't feel the need for textual fulfillment. No shame on those who do, but I don't.

*coughs* Anyway, now that I've alienated a fair chunk of the people who might have been interested, on to my thinkings and aforementioned brain-babies.

Pairings: (I'll just put my preferred role in parenthesis.)

DemonXAngel (Either)
VampireXHuman (Either)
VampireXDhampire (Dhampire)
HunterXDhampire (Dhampire)
HunterXDemon (Demon)
Bounty HunterXGypsy (Gypsy)
Traveling PriestXCall Girl (Call girl)
Bounty HunterXCall Girl (Call girl)
Rich manXArt student (Art Student)
CopXRunaway (Runaway)
LawyerXArtist (Artist)
DeathXDying Girl (Dying Girl)
Drug DeakerXPopstar (Popstar)
Bandmates
PriestXExiled woman (Exiled woman)

Expanded Ideas

The Woman That Nobody Saw

He just come to this town, fresh and hopeful for his future as a servant of the Lord. But mere days after entering the village, he is called to perform funeral rites. On his way home that night, he's haunted by fleeting images of a fair woman, all in white. This happens a few more times. Finally he begins to ask the town folks about the woman. Oddly enough, each and every person in the small village denies the existence of such a woman almost vehemently.

It nags at his mind, but he tries to put it to rest. That is until one day, whilst in the woods, he comes out on the other side and finds a cottage by the lake. And her.

From there on, he'd be trying to bring her out of her shell all whilst unraveling the mystery of the woman that no one saw. (Kind of Scarlet Letter-esque.)

Taking Back Time

They were tinkerers. Probably far better than what they could have been, given their street-urchin beginnings. Both had been orphaned early on in life, and had come to rely on the other as their primary support system.

She grew up to be a real beauty, and smart as well. He grew strong, witty, and handsome. They spent their days toiling in an abandoned warehouse that they'd furnished into a lab and living quarters. She was the apple of his eye.

And of someone else's. When a rich man takes notice of her and aims to marriage, he begs her to decline him. Tells her his feelings for her. And she does.

A week later, he returns from a parts-scavenge to find her dead. There's no question who the culprit is, but he is an untouchable, and that man is like a god. In his despair he takes to the streets again. In a drunken stupor, he encounters a man most peculiar, who hands him a pocket watch most shoddy looking. Not thinking much else, our leading man stumbles back to the home they once shared. Drunkenly, he tries to set the watch, but ends up winding it backwards, not forwards.

Giving up, he goes to sleep. When he awakes the next morning, it is with much surprise that he finds her alive. She seems bewildered by his claims of her death, but says she must hurry before she is late for her appointment with the richman. And then it clicks. Somehow, the watch took him back in time. He grabs her, stops her, and begs her not to say yes. But he realizes what will happen if he says no... How can he change time? The story would proceed with different time lines, most with negative results, and he has to find the one course of action that will save her. (steam punk setting)

Fandoms:

House MD
Orange is the New Black
Doctor Who
Supernatural
Law and Order SVU
InuYasha
Rurouni Kenshin
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
Dragonball Z
Soul Eater
Wolf's Rain
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed
Lollipop Chainsaw
Professor Layton
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy 10
All art used in my sig and avatar are drawn by me.

"I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah"