Naughty Neighborhood

Started by Dawg, June 16, 2008, 03:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawg

This game is brought to us by Caity69.  She had it over in her 1x1 add thread, but it wasn't getting much response so after some deliberation it was decided to post it here.

So far we have three of the roles filled to open this up as a group game.
Caity - Caity69
Caity's Mom - Happy an Nice
Mr. X  - Dawg
Caity's Stepbrother - Silvestine
Neighborhood Girl - Open
Character of your choice possible after discussion - Open

Please post interest her or send a PM if you would be interested in any of the open slots or have an idea for a new character.

Naughty Neighborhood
by Caity69

I've had this idea in my head for a while now (years, I think).  It's basically a kind of neighborhood that's populated with a variety of characters.  I have played a few scenes but I'd love to do it as a long-term thing and a continuing game.   

The Neighborhood:

The neighborhood itself is quite run down.  It's mostly white, low-income.  It's rare that anyone move there and more common for kids to move away than to stay and live there.  There's a textile factory where most of the people there, including Caity's mom, works.  There are a lot of opportunities for sexual encounters, but I do want non-sexual scenes too.. preferably a bit dramatic.

Here are some characters:

Caity  --  young girl, around 16 or 17 (whatever you're comfortable with, or could be adjusted if you prefer, just looking for quite a large age difference between her and Mr. X).  She's around 5'7 and 120lbs, dirty blond hair and blue eyes.  She's naive but not completely innocent --  she share's a secret with her step-brother.  She's a little aggressive and would like to try some of the things she's learned with an older man.  (I want to play Caity)

Mr. X -- A middle-aged, man recently divorced who has just moved to the neighborhood.  He's bought a semi-rundown house that he is fixing up.  He and Caity meet and he's intrigued by her but reluctant to accept her advances.  I expect him to be a teacher for Caity.

Step-brother -- Un-named and looks are up to you.  He's Caity's step-brother and lives with her and her mom.  He was left there by his father some years ago.  He is a few years older than Caity shy and awkward around girls his own age.  Caity adores him and his night-time visits to her room.  They are both still quite innocent.

Caity's mom -- Un-named, looks like an older version of Caity but with brown eyes.  She's a struggling single mom with her daughter and step-son to look after.  She's been along for a long time and works a lot.  She can't keep an eye on Caity and her SS as much as she'd like.  She gets concerned about the amount of time Caity is spending at Mr. X's house and decides to pay him a visit where she is quickly charmed by the alluring Mr. X.

Neighborhood girl -- I don't have much in mind for her other than she's a little chubby and insecure when she meets Mr. X.  Mr. X would play a more dominant role with her unlike his more submissive role with Caity.

Your Own Character -- Anyone you can think of that would fit into the neighborhood, and would have some kind of relationship with any of the central characters.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dawg

Note Oh interested one (I know your curiosity is there because you are still reading).

The neighborhood is teeming with people, from curious teens looking for answers to what drives them insane when their hormones kick in, to old cougars stalking the yards always looking for that new landscaper since the last one had to leave town suddenly.  There are many more in between.  Just think about what you want to play and we will work it all in.

The three suggested characters still "open" are suggestions only (except Caity really wishes she had a step brother to "confide" on in at night when Mom is out).

So go for it, think what I know you already think when you walk down the street in front of your home and then put those thoughts into a character.  We will be waiting for you as soon as we get back from the PTA meeting *wink*
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dawg

And then there was one.

We have found a player for Caity's Stepbrother, but that doesn't mean other characters will not be looked at and considered. Zip a PM if you are interested.  I will be out front cutting my lawn.

Wow, its hot out here today cutting the lawn.  Taking my shirt off over my head my rippling abs cascade upwards as the rock hard pecs come into view, flexing their blood engorged tissue.  I take my shirt and stuff it in the waistband off my cutoffs as the sun beats hard on my already tan chest and beads of sweat continue to .........  You will never look at your neighborhood in the same way again (well maybe you already se it like this, but your vision will be clearer)
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dawg

The game is up and running

Link:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17219.0

If your interested, stroll on through the neighborhood and see if there is a house you want to move into.  Then send a PM or post right here in this thread and we can talk.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Majere Dreavan

Posting my interest but.. i cant follow link so could you pm me with the location? I know its getting bothersome... Any who ide love to talk through pm about what role you expect of me ?!.

GinnyJ

If no one else has claimed her I'd be willing to take the chubby insecure girl...

Dawg

Link:

If your interested, stroll on through the neighborhood and see if there is a house you want to move into.  Then send a PM or post right here in this thread and we can talk.

UPDATE:
the position of the chubby neighborhood girl has been filled, Welcome GiinyJ, or should I say Alison.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

GinnyJ

I never thought I'd be glad to be known as 'the chubby neighbourhood girl'!!!!

Dawg

Link:

UPDATE:
The chubby neighborhood girl Alison, will need an evil Step-sister. The perfect, older, college student who thinks she's hot stuff.  She's bitchy and arrogant.  Always on her younger Step-sister about everything.  Interested in Tom, but he not in her (hmmm).  Possible relationship with Caity's Step-Brother.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Caity

lol,

And in case anyone wants to PM me, it's Caity29 not 69.  :p

Dawg

Link:

UPDATE:
STILL LOOKING FOR an evil Step-sister. The perfect, older, college student who thinks she's hot stuff.  She's bitchy and arrogant.  Always on her younger Step-sister about everything.  Interested in Tom, but he not in her (hmmm).  Possible relationship with Caity's Step-Brother or another newcomer to the neighborhood who has the hots for her sister (see dialog in the Dinner)
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Caity

We would really like to have a Veronica.  :) 

Anyone interested?   Please PM one or the other of us.  :)

Dawg

The game is up and running but we need at least one more female character to play Allison’s older college age sister, see below for more details.

Naughty Neighborhood
Modern Day / Group of Characters         
The going ons in the Naughty Neighborhood
Game Link Index
Tom's House
Caity's House
Memorial Park
Joe's Eats
OOC Thread

If you’re interested, stroll on through the neighborhood and see if there is a house you want to move into.  Then send a PM or post right here in this thread and we can talk.

So far we have these roles filled.
Caity - Caity69
Paula (Caity's Mom) - Happy an Nice
Tom O’Rielly  - Dawg
Andrew (Caity's Stepbrother) - Silvestine
Allison (Neighborhood Girl)  – GinnyJ
Veronica (Allison’s older sister) – Open, see below
Veronica’s Friend – Wistful Dream
Shogran (Local College Kid moving in) - Shogran

Character of your choice possible after discussion - Open

UPDATE:
STILL LOOKING FOR an evil Step-sister. The perfect, older, college student who thinks she's hot stuff.  She's bitchy and arrogant.  Always on her younger Step-sister about everything.  Interested in Tom, but he not in her (hmmm).  Possible relationship with Caity's Step-Brother or another newcomer to the neighborhood who has the hots for her sister (see dialog in the Dinner)
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Gathering Wilderness

No neighborhood is complete without that guy who did something he's not too proud and got run out of town for it, only to return a few years down the road to see family and friends, maybe raise a little hell. Definitely not a -bad- guy, just not too good with decision-making (IE: He picks all the wrong ones.)

Perhaps he knows Allison by acquaintance, I'd be interested, though it'd be a minor stretch to scratch up a quick outline of the fella.

Caity

We need new people to play the roles for this game.  We need a new:

Ali -- the cute chubby girl.
Andrew -- Caity's step-brother
Veronica -- Ali's sister

keikokitten

Sounds interesting!
I'd like to play Vero, if it's alright.

Haibane

How's this going, Cait? Last I heard it had stalled due to the lack of an Andrew. Still waiting to hear from you over Veronica but if Keiko wants to play her, I'm cool with that.

I need to remind myself what Ali's role was... duh! I'm not a fan of playing chubby people though, would a normal-shaped Ali still work?

Ramster

Baggsies, I'll play Andrew, by appointment to her Caityness. Let's get this game back on the pitch!
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Caity

We'd really like a bi/les girl who would like to play with us.  :)

Haibane

If that's a requst for who I think it is then bi definitely.  ;)

Cyclops

I am very interested...

What is still available?
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

Haibane

Titan, drop Caity a PM, it's her game though ATM she's not online as often as she's recently been due to being busy IRL, but she's around and a PM will get seen more quickly than a post here is my guess.