Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Myrleena

Diabolus Lupus

Ryieahna

Crovonovin

crystaltears

Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Ryieahna

Crovonovin

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Ryieahna

Myrleena

crystaltears

*Is beginning to feel like her every post to this thread just hammers one more nail into a very secure coffin.*
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!

Crovonovin

Quote from: crystaltears on April 15, 2009, 07:31:44 PM

*Is beginning to feel like her every post to this thread just hammers one more nail into a very secure coffin.*

It's a necessary act!  Males are vampires, y'know.  So you've gotta make sure the box is extra air-tight.

Myrleena

ShamshielDF

-115 It's almost sad, really, but with men, sometimes you have to kick that little bit harder...make sure the point is clearly made.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Ryieahna

Maybe they're just masochists?

Crovonovin

Well, it's more that nobody picked up on the strategy I posted twice!  We needed some good 'ole fashioned stratergy up in here.  We should've waited until there were more of us around, but after the weekend splurge-fest only one or two fellas were up and about at a time.  So every time one of 'em posted, all you gals would pounce on this thread like kittens on a ball of yarn!  In droves! 

Sigh. 

Well, by this point, I suppose this thread could simply turn into a discussion topic of some sort...

crystaltears

I do like where this conversation is going. *Grins a little*

Will

I thought of that a long time ago, Shihong.  I didn't mention it because, well, you tell one side, then you tell both sides.  It didn't seem to matter much.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Ryieahna

Actually it wouldn't have mattered really at least 5 of us gals had a texting system in place so that when one of us posted we sent a message to to the others...XD

Crovonovin

Myrleena

ShamshielDF

-117 And Myr and I live together, so...we tend to post at the same time.  It's not our fault you guys don't work together.
Ons and offs!
A&A

crystaltears

Quote from: Ryieahna on April 15, 2009, 07:54:51 PM
Actually it wouldn't have mattered really at least 5 of us gals had a texting system in place so that when one of us posted we sent a message to to the others...XD

Sneaky! I wasn't in on that.