Reflections In A Broken Mirror ~ M Roles Available - Player Sex Irrelevant

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, May 12, 2012, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Hello all! I'm currently in the market for some RPs. I have several ideas raging in any variety of genres and settings. It should be noted up front that my posts are rarely, if ever, less than 400 words. The average post from me will in fact be significantly longer than that, reaching between 600 to 800, with much longer (1,300+) when inspiration really hits me. If you cannot keep up with my minimum post length, please do not bother PMing me, as I find I quickly lose interest in anything shorter than 400 words. I don't mind the occasional post coming in shorter than 400, but you should be able to hit that without trying most times. My posting rate tends to vary, ranging from once per day when I'm really on top of my game, to an average of once every two to three days and the longer stretches being once every two weeks. I'm usually on every day, I have several long term 1v1s, and I also write short stories regularly and have columns that I have to write for in a magazine so I have to find time to split all of that up in to the free time I manage to get when I'm not working, sleeping, and doing the mommy thing.

I will be updating and adding to this as inspiration hits me. I am open to discussing your ideas as well, but PLEASE follow the link in my signature and read my o/o thread to see what I am and am not interested in before you pitch ideas at me.

Below are my current ideas. You will notice that next to the title of the idea is what the idea is meant to be played by (female x male, female x female, etc), but there will also be a number between 1 and 10. This is a rating of how much I'm "in to" that idea at the current moment. 1 is a very low amount of interest, and 10 is the highest. Any idea also marked with asterisks (*) is something I have a specific kink-based-craving to go with. If that kink isn't listed in the description, PM me and ask!

Longterm Stories

Modern

Chains, Rings, And Darker Things (FxM) 9 ***
Her name is Amirah Jones, and at seventeen years old, she's hit a desirable age for marriage. Arranged marriages are rare in modern days... at least in more developed countries. But it's still common in some areas, and Saudi Arabia is one of those places. Against her protests, Amirah's father has denied her the chance to pursue higher education and instead believes it is time she do right by her family and fulfill the ultimate role a woman can: wife and mother. Being that they were American before he dragged his daughter to the other side of the world during her early teenage years, it wasn't easy to find some one willing to take Amirah as a wife. After several months of searching, however, he finally found the perfect candidate... the son of a wealthy diplomat. He has the means and education to provide a stable and comfortable home, but was also raised to provide strict guidelines for his family. Amirah has no idea who he is or the details of what her life will be like, only that she's to be married to a man she's never met.

This is a very basic idea, with a lot of room to work in more details and develop a more indepth plot. Obvious kinks involved here will be non-con and forced impregnation. Your character is largely up to you, my only requirements is that you stay true to the face that Amirah's father wouldn't chose a man who doesn't practice Islam for her husband. This can be a tale that starts out about her being forced to do her "wifely duty" and bear him children but develops in to more, or it can take a decidedly darker path and include all sorts of dark things like abuse and humiliation.

Amirah's character sheet can be found here

Reports of War (FxM/MxFxM) 7
Journalism can be a dangerous job... just ask any war correspondent. To get the real story... you have to get down in the dirt, have to put yourself in harms way, have to risk own safety following the brave (and sometimes crazy) men and women who serve in combat zones. Just ask Alexandra Marcs. When the US invaded Iraq, back before the war was named Operation Iraqi Freedom, everyone was scrambling to find war correspondents to be embedded with military forces. They would be there every step of the way, reporting what was happening back to those at home. Naturally, everyone expected the correspondents to be men. And overwhelmingly, the reporters and journalists who were chosen to go were men.

But after the initial invasion, when war continued to spread to Afghanistan, Pakistan, and other countries, most correspondants were eager to come home and get back to a normal life. It was then, when numbers of those willing to risk their lives reporting the news were growing thinner, that Alexandra stepped up and volunteered to go. At first, most people laughed her proposals off, insisting that war zones were "no place for a woman". It wasn't unheard of for a female to report from a war zone, of course... but that didn't mean that people liked the idea. They were afraid that her reporting would be too "soft", that she'd "feel bad" for those the US were fighting against and thus not be able to report from a neutral stand point.

It took nearly a year of convincing for her to manage to get her first assignment, but finally the day came. She and her crew of three others were sent to the middle east and embedded with a group of Marines. Their location wasn't always disclosed, but they were allowed to see a surprising amount of the actual fighting. There is some suspicion that it was less that they were allowed and more that there was no avoiding it, with the way things were going, but Alexandra was there every step of the way, determined to report the real story, no matter how dark and violent and gritty.

Among her team members were her executive producer whom she had been dating for several months before departing the US and who had demanded he be allowed to take the position as her producer, as he didn't want his girl friend over there without him there to "make sure she stayed safe", a camera guy, and a sound man. All in all, Alexandra was one of the few females anywhere they went, but she didn't seem to mind. Her boyfriend, on the other hand... really did. Perhaps it was the war they were witnessing. Perhaps it was that he felt threatened by all the fit, strong warrior-types that surrounded them 24/7 and the way they looked at Alexandra, but something in him changed. He grew harsh, demanding, even cruel at times.

Seeing the mistreatment of the female reporter, one of the Marines they were embedded with stepped in, providing a buffer between the couple (though Alexandra didn't know it) by making it clear to the EP that such wouldn't be tolerated. He was a good man, and soon enough as he took keeping the media crew safe upon himself, Alexandra found herself more and more drawn to him. Soon enough, though, the crew's assignment was over and it was time to head home.

Her coverage of the war won her awards and recognition back home, but war also left her with severe mental scars. It had been difficult, reporting on what they were going through... what was happening. Horrors beyond Alex's darkest imaginings had greeted them... sometimes on a daily basis... and her status as an "impartial observer" meant she wasn't allowed to do or say anything one way or another about it. Her hands were tied by her job, leaving her feeling helpless and unable to do what she most wished to... help. She was diagnosed with PTSD a month after returning home, when anxiety attacks, nightmares, and emotional instability wracked her over and left her hardly able to function.

After he returned to the US shortly after Alex did, the Marine who helped her made contact with her once more. It didn't take long for him to see the dark path her mind had gone down after what they'd been through, and he decided that rather than volunteering for another tour ASAP, he would take his time back home in the states to help the woman he'd fallen in love with in silence. The now single Alex would soon enough find herself under the care of her secret protector, who was determined to help her heal.

Memory (FxM) 5
After a horrendous bombing demolished half an office building and ended hundreds of lives, rescue workers began to search what was left of the building for survivors. Among the rubble, trapped in a room and somehow miraculously unharmed save for a few minor injuries was a young woman and two children; one an infant and the second a toddler. The woman sustained the worst of the injuries, presumably from shielding the children from the danger around them. They were found by a firefighter, who was stunned to find someone alive so close to the explosion sight. After his shift ended that night, instead of returning to the fire house for rest, he went to the hospital to find out the fate of the woman and children. It was determined via blood testing that neither child was biologically related to the woman, and the doctors determined that she had no memory of any events prior to the bombing.

She did not know who the children were, or why she had them with her. Though she was reported through the media as a hero, her face on every survivor board and television, no one was stepping up to claim her.

I’d like this RP to have a definite romantic vein in it. The fire fighter who found the young woman at first shows up because he feels responsible for her. He found her… he pulled her shaking and crying, stunned and unable to speak coherently from the rubble. She’s his responsibility. But over time, despite her inability to remember who she is or where she’s from, the two begin to form a bond. The options for how things go are endless with this one. There could be someone (a husband or boyfriend?) who eventually does turn up to claim her, and then they have to deal with that upheaval. No one could ever turn up and he has to help her start her life over… Again, endless possibilities and I’m open to exploring any of them. I’m not adverse to a darker twist being put on their relationship, either, if the idea is good enough. PM me if you’re interested.

The Ninja's Bride (FxM) 5 ***
Hidden high in the mountains of Japan is the home of an ancient and deadly clan of ninja. Children either taken from orphanages or born in to the clan are raised from the day they are able to walk to become the world’s most deadly assassins. The assassinations are available to neither the poor, nor those without the right connections. Just as they did in ancient times, the clan charges 100 lb. of gold for one life taken, and so only the world’s most elite can employ them. Many in the clan, if they survive childhood, never know the pleasures of an intimate connection with another human being.

Every so often, however, a rare gift is given to the males of the clan in hopes of propagating strong blood lines and ties to the clan… the gift of a wife.

~*~*~*~*~

Alexandra Martin’s mother knew too much… there was no other explanation for the violence that the clan would have to perpetrate against her family. The older woman, a proficient historical scholar, has spent the last ten years devoting her life to the study of England’s monarchies over the centuries. Her latest findings have been unprecedented and exciting, but also incredibly dangerous to both herself and her family. As she continues to work, often long in to the night, she has no idea that she is putting the lives of her family at risk.

The British government has gone to the clan and requested the contracted killing of Harriet Martin, her husband, and her daughter, after which they will dispose of any evidence of the history Professor’s work. The clan, in exchanged has asked an extreme and unusual form of payment. 100 lb of gold, and Alexandra, Harriet’s daughter, to be given to one of their up-an-coming members as a bride. Though unsure about the sudden change in payment type, the man making the agreement with the clan knows why Alexandra has been chosen… she is young, and beautiful, and all intel on her suggests she is a virgin.

~*~*~*~*~[/center

Inspired by watching Ninja Assassin one too many times, this RP idea borrows heavily from the setting (but the characters will be different, unless you want to play Raizo and take him down a different path from the movie).  This RP has the potential to have a huge mashup of almost every theme out there. From violence and abuse, rape and mind games, to romance if we wish. The ninja Alexandra is given to is entirely up to you, and I will let you chose most of the details about his people except that because this is an ancient organization, I want to try to stick to several key traditional details about the Japanese. Women are subservient, they are expected to obey the men around them at all times and disobeying will not be tolerated in any form. PM me if you're interested

Safe (FxM) 4 ***
Rebekkah Fisher grew up like any other child in her community. Loved no more or less than her five brothers and sisters, raised in the same simple and religious manner and knowing exactly who she was. Despite all of this, people always seemed to know Rebekkah wasn’t like everyone else. Stubborn and willful, she was the type of girl who got an idea in her head and there was no getting it out. Her vivid imagination was a wonder when she was younger, but as she got older it got her in trouble more than once, filling her mind with thoughts the elders of her community insisted were not proper. Still, as she got older she learned to curb her adventurous spirit and embraced the plain life of her people more and more.

When she was fifteen, it was decided that that Rebekkah should marry Jacob King, a devout man of God with a two year old daughter who lost his wife to childbirth. Jacob was the head of the church, handsome, and as steadfast as an old oak tree. Any girl would be lucky to have him as a wife, something Rebekkah knew but found difficult to accept. Still, she would not be required to marry him until her eighteenth birthday so she still had three years to wait for the big day.

At sixteen, like so many others, Rebekkah was given the chance to go out in to the world and experience the English way of life. Intrigued by the idea, she has left the farm and her community, going to stay with cousins in the nearby county. Though the place is not a large, congested city, it is well populated at its core and surrounded by English run farms, with the big city only an hour’s drive beyond that. When she left home, she expected to find the prideful and indulgent way of life of the English to not be to her liking but after only a day or two, she found she was quite taken with the entire experience.

~*~*~*~*~

The Back Story: Rebekkah was secretly “adopted” by the Amish couple who raised her. After losing their own child in a hospital birthing made necessary by their distance from their home and birth complications, they left the hospital dejected and as they were making their way to their buggy, they were approached by a teary eyed young woman who looked terrified and panicked. She explained that her husband was a dangerous man, and that if she took her child home she would be at risk of falling in to her father’s dealings. The couple, certain that the child was gift given to them by God to console the grief over their lost child, made a promise.

They would raise the baby girl as their own. She would be safe, loved, and would have the kind of family life she deserved.

Rebekkah’s birth father was involved in organized crime on a massive scale… all but running an operation that worked like well-oiled machine in a city three states away. He knew of his wife’s pregnancy, and when she came home claiming that the child had been still born, he suspected otherwise. From then on, he made it his priority to find his daughter. His wife died nearly eight years after the day she gave birth. Official records state it was an accident, that she lost control and drove her car off the side of a bridge, but many suspected foul play on the part of her husband, who had grown increasingly more reclusive, cold, and cruel as time went on. Either way, she took the secret of their daughter’s whereabouts to her grave.

But now Rebekkah is no longer on the farm, surrounded by her small, private community. She is able to travel; to see the big city, to live like an English girl would, and her birth father is still looking for her.

~*~*~*~*~

There is a lot of potential in this story. Rebekkah’s birth father or his associates could find her, she could end up unknowingly stumbling right in to their web, she could meet an Englishman and fall in love… Any number of things could happen in all of this. The future and ending is so open I could literally spend all day typing out the possibilities of where this could go but I don’t want to waste anyone’s time, including my own. If you are interested, please PM me with whatever ideas you have.

Historical

Captive of War (FxM) 8 ***
When the war had come, she'd expected the fighting... she'd expected the death of soldiers... she'd expected so many things. But not this... not being left in a cold, damp, dark cell for days on end with nothing but a crust of bread and sip of water to sustain her. Not to be stripped of her clothes and her dignity.

She, Lady Nicolette McAllister, had believed that the enemy may not be as civilized as her own people, but that they would at least be honorable... She'd believed, however naively, that they'd treat her with delicacy and at the very least, a small modicum of respect. But they hadn't... they'd treated her like a common whore. Like less than a common whore! She'd been divested of her gown before the entirety of the court (or what was left of it), the turn coats who'd stabbed her father in the back for the promise of gold watching on with unrestrained looks of lust as her pale skin had been bared to them.

She'd felt like a piece of meat as the man who'd led the forces to overthrow her father and seize his keep used his knife to cut away the fine garments that had once hidden her womanly virtues. His hands had slid over her figure, and he'd remarked to those around him about his surprise that such fine breeding hips hadn't been married off to be put to use by some husband. He'd humiliated her, parading her before the entirety of the court naked, before having guards drag her away.

The only wonder was that no one had touched her in any sexual manner since those humiliating moments in the great hall. She'd expected to be raped, starved, beaten... even killed. But aside from the starving, nothing else had happened. She'd been left to hang there, to watch other prisoners be brought in and out... sometimes brought in and forgotten, left to starve to death and othertimes dragged away to rooms where she could hear them tortured until their screamed finally, mercifully, stopped.

Her muscles ached, and her skin was chaffed... back and bottom raw from the stone walls she'd been leaning against, her wrists bruised and bloody in some places from the insistent press of metal in to her tender skin. Her feet were blistered and cut from standing on rough, uneven stone floors for so long... and the smallest lights brought to the cell, usually torches or candles... hurt her eyes.

She feared she didn't remember what the sun on her skin felt like anymore.

All her life she'd attended mass, confessed her sins to the priests, studied the bible and prayed to God and the Blessed Virgin to help her be a good person... to guide her down the righteous path and show her the best way to serve her family, her people, and her faith. She thought she was a good person... she thought that heaven was surely where she would spend the rest of eternity.

But this wasn't heaven. This was hell.

The basic idea here is pretty open... the girl in the prompt (who probably won't look anything like the picture but that's what I got my inspiration from, so I included it...) is the daughter of a nobleman in either historical Scotland or Ireland. His keep has been over run and instead of treating the lord's only daughter with any respect at all, her captors have locked her up in the dungeon, but for reasons unknown to her strict orders were given that she was not to be touched or abused. Why they're keeping her unsullied is up in the air, so I'd be curious to hear people's ideas.

A Most Rare Flower(FxM) 2
In the heart of the desert are a few scattered oases. One such oasis, the largest of them all, is the focal point for a city… one of the greatest cities in the world. Or so it was nearly twenty years before the start of our story. Twenty years ago, the peaceful desert air was torn asunder and the city thrown in to utter chaos as a rebel faction secretly building itself up finally set itself to taking over the monarchy that ruled over not only the city… but the land around it. As the sultan and his wives and children were slaughtered, the rebels claimed the throne for their leader, a man named Haqim. In the years to come, Haqim claimed the harem of the sultan for himself, took many wives, and sired multiple children a year on his wives.

Now, nearly twenty years later on the anniversary of that fateful night when the old monarchy was destroyed and a new one took its place, a man sneaks his way in to the palace, intent upon stealing blue prints of the castle and its secret passageways so as to bring the new rebel faction comprised of supporters of the former royal family in to the palace and reclaim what was rightfully theirs. What he is not prepared for, however, is the secret room he somehow stumbles in to… and the young woman within it. Draped heavily in veils and robes, the only thing visible is her eyes, which are a stunning bright blue, the color of clear sapphires and set in to paler than normal skin. She couldn’t possibly be one of Haqim’s daughter’s, could she? But who else would be dressed thus, and in their own private chambers no one has ever heard of?

Unable to simply leave her there and unwilling to bring himself to kill her, the would-be thief binds and gags her and takes her with him as he flees the palace with more treasure than he’d bargained for… blue prints and a woman!

It will of course later be revealed that the girl he stole is indeed one of the sultan’s daughters… the daughter of a woman who used to be his slave, but whom he freed and married after falling madly in love with her. Due to the jealousy over her mother, her father’s paranoid ways, and her rare and exotic looks, the girl’s birth was kept secret and she grew up in the palace, hidden from the world. But now that this most rare of flowers has fallen in to the hands of the enemy with a coup des tat brewing on the horizon… what will happen?

Modern/Urban Fantasy

Know Thy Enemy (FxM) 7 ***
Eleven years ago, a tiny girl hid in a storage crawlspace inside one of the walls of an old hunting cabin, watching through cracks between the weathered boards as her entire world was torn asunder. At only five years old, she was barely able to live up to her lineage and shift her form to that of a wolf pup. As horror took over her vision, she watched in silence as the cabin was broken in to and the only family she’d ever known… her parents, aunts and uncles, god and grandparents… were all torn to shreds by a bigger, more vicious pack. What was supposed to be a weekend of relaxation and enjoyment of the full moon, with the pack supporting their youngest member as she struggled to shift and hold form… had turned in to her own personal hell on earth.

It was a miracle they didn’t smell her… didn’t realize she was there, hiding, praying they wouldn’t find her and struggling to stay as silent as possible. The chaos seemed to take forever, yet ended as quickly as it had begun, with the rival pack stopping in their attacks suddenly, turning, and walking out of the cabin. They never bothered to shift back to human form, and they never bothered to double check to be sure there were no survivors.

Tears sliding down her pale, freckled cheeks… she’d crept forward, out of her hiding place, her bare feet surrounded by the blood flowing over the floor. The bodies surrounding her as she walked in to the room were savagely brutalized… most of their deaths hadn’t been quick and merciful, and a few were still twitching, eyes still rolling in their heads as they tried to summon the strength to continue living. Kneeling beside the once hulking figure of her father, tiny fingers reached out to touch and run through the white and grey fur, not caring that it was stained with blood, or that his own blood was gathered around her knees.

“Daddy?” she whispered, and her voice cracked. At the sound of her voice, his eyes opened slowly and turned to look up at the small, red haired girl kneeling beside him. A whine escaped him as he lifted his head to turn and lick at her. Her fingers, her face… She didn’t need to be in wolf form to know what he was saying. ‘I love you.’ He said. ‘I’m sorry.’ And then he laid his head down, let out a soft head-to-toe shiver, and closed his eyes for good.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He found her almost a day after the slaughter… daughter of two of the stronger wolfs in the pack… curled against the cold body of her father, her small white furred body a stark contrast to the dark grey in his coat. He had smelled the death almost a mile away, and had broken out in to a full-on run, dashing through the forest trees to where he knew his pack was gathered. As the omega, it was not unusual for him to be late or not show up at all to the gatherings… and many pack members were just fine with that.

It would take hours before he’d finally give up on nudging the near-catatonic pup in to movement and simply lift her in his maw by the scruff of her neck. She whimpered and curled in on herself, tail tucked between her legs as he padded out of the cabin and back in to the forest. Her white coat, usually so pristine, was stained red along one side and the bottom and smelled of the blood of the pack. Rage filled him, but he wasn’t stupid enough to think he could go after the ones who had done this. He wasn’t strong enough, wasn’t fast enough… it was highly unlikely he’d get anywhere near them, especially in his old age.

For now he had to think of the pup. He was the only family she had left, and though he knew he was a poor substitute for a full pack, there was little he could do for that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kisha
Now, eleven years after the vicious attack on her pack, Kisha mourns the passing of her guardian and mentor. They never joined another pack, and so it was up to him to see to it she grew up to be the fine, strong, proud wolf her parents would have wanted her to be. She grew to be a skilled hunter, a fearless fighter, a highly intelligent and dedicated student in her schooling, and a ravishing beauty in every form. With the loss of the last of her family, Kisha finally decides to move on the plan she’s had since she was young but never told her guardian about. She’s going to join the pack responsible for the loss of her family… she’s going to learn them… come to know them better than they know themselves…

And she’s going to kill every… last… one.

Obviously, this story has a lot of potential to go in many different directions, but my current idea is that Kisha successfully joins the pack and becomes a part of it. She throws herself in to life among them, beginning to learn them and their strengths and weaknesses, their joy and sadness, their hopes and fears… But just as she’s getting to the point where she feels she knows enough to be able to move on her plan to wipe them out, the Alpha sets his sights… and his desires… on her. With the death of his last alpha female, he requires a mate to provide him strong pups… hopefully an heir that will be able to take over as alpha when he’s too old to continue. This new comer… this Kisha… is perfect, with her snow white coat, her fierce spirit, and her keen intellect.

Note on preferences: I love contrasts. I’d love it if the Alpha’s coat is black when he’s in wolf/were form. He should be massive, even for a wolf… big and powerful, strong and loyal, even vicious when he has to be.

The Last Midnight (FxM or FxMxM) 5
Victor Dupont's family had been cursed for generations. So many, in fact, that the curse dated back to the mid 1800s. It was a well kept secret, however, and the four brothers went about their unusually long lives in style and class.

Their long lives were not the only things the young men were cursed with, however. A driving need for life, for that which makes us alive overwhelms them and can drive them to near madness if they don't sate their thirsts. The thirst... for blood. An extreme aversion to the sun also plagues them, and their skin remains milky and pale thanks to decades upon decades of living a night-life.

The final part of the curse that plagues them is one that, if not solved, will ultimately result in their destruction. By the stroke of midnight on the 5th of December in the year 2020, when the moon hangs in time above the world, the eldest of the Dupont family must take a woman for a bride.

But she can't be just any woman... The woman that must be taken for a bride must bear the mark of the crescent moon upon her person, and must be a mortal woman with the blood of immortals coursing through her veins from birth. Only her blood would see to it that the curse didn't end their existence.

~*~*~*~*~

Maeve had never been a normal girl, that was for certain. Her mother had died during child birth, and with no living relatives, the newborn girl was sent to an orphanage to be cared for. With so many families desperate for a baby, it was not a surprise when the unusually lovely baby was adopted shortly after she reached the orphanage.

Taken in by a kind young couple who'd been pronounced barren when they were still in their early twenties, the girl was raised with love and care. Strange things had always surrounded the baby, however, and shortly after bringing her home, odd occurances began to surround the new family.

Shortly after they were given their newborn baby, Lilly noticed that it seemed as if she were being followed... stalked by strange people. Wherever she and the baby went, there were odd sorts of people, always watching her. Despite this, however, it was rarely the same person. Men and women both, always watching her and the baby, but never approaching and never threatening.

Lilly and Clark decided it would be best to move, and Clark put in for a transfer at work. In less than two weeks, the family had moved across the country, relocating from sunny L.A. to a small town in Louisiana. For years the family lived without being bothered, and had only to deal with unusual things that happened around their daughter, who was blossoming into a beautiful child.

Thing would go missing for days, then show up out of the blue one day in the oddest places, like their pockets when they couldn't remember putting them there. Animals seemed to have an unusual liking for the child, and there were times she'd be taken out to play at the park and within moments, every animal in the neighborhood would be around her, while she giggled and ran around with them.

On the eve of the day when they would celebrate her adoption day, when the girl was 12, there was a terrible fire. Lilly and Maeve barely made it out in tme and stood holding each other and crying as they watched their home and the Clark with it, burn to the ground. Both of them were taken to the hospital, as they should have been suffering from severe smoke inhalation.

Lilly was weak and sick, but Maeve seemed in perfect health. She'd never been a sickly child, and even the most serious of childhood illnesses had seemed unable to effect her. Two days later Maeve stood by her adopted mother's bedside, watching as she faded off, her last words a softly spoken, "You were always my daughter, I love you."

As silent sears slid down the girl's cheeks, Maeve stood there and knew deep down that there was something wrong with her. She wasn't normal... she couldn't be. No one should have been able to survive what she did, especially not a kid. The doctors all marveled at her health, how she seemed so unaffected by the fire and smoke, but she just brushed them off.

For 6 years she was silent, and even after she finally began to speak again on the anniversary of her mother's death she was unusually quiet.

She lived in a foster home, quiet and withdrawn despite all that was happening around her. She attended school only because she had to, and her grades were a shining example of what they should have been. Straight A's never seemed to take effort for her, and with her high GPA, the government offered many scholarships and student loans to put her through college.

With no other real choice, she began attending a community college, using the grants and checks the state gave her to pay for her tiny apartment as she studied full time and worked part time, wanting to become a writer. Despite the silence that surrounded her, the girl's written words were bursting with promise.

~*~*~*~*~

OOC:

This will be a thread with several dark undertones, including murder, seduction, an blackmail... all with a supernatural twist.

I'm looking for someone to play Victor Dupont, the patriarch and eldest member what's left of the Dupont family, upon who's shoulders rest the fate of his entire bloodline as well as at least one of his brothers. There may also be openings for the other two brothers if we can find people to take it. As such, I will also be listing this as a small group RP idea in this thread.

It’s All Coming Back To Me Now (FxM) 5
She is a young woman living in a dangerous big city while she goes to college and works, sometimes in less-than-conventional places, to pay her tuition. She is bright, quick witted, active, and beautiful. She is also being watched.

He is an angel. To be more specific, he is a guardian angel who has, over the centuries, been assigned to watch over specific mortals who have a great destiny ahead of them. His most recent mortal is a young woman. At first watching over her is like any other assignment… He shadows her, protects her from potential harm… all while she doesn’t know he’s there. Sometimes he appears as an Average Joe type, catching her just before she falls down the stairs. Other times he diverts a potential traffic accident that could end her life… But eventually, just protecting her isn’t enough anymore. He is falling in love… the greatest error an angel can make is to fall in love with a mortal.

~*~*~*~*~

The story here is that this guardian angel falls in love with the mortal he’s meant to protect. They engage in a passionate love affair which the arch angels find out about. From there, his punishment could be that they keep him in heaven and force him to watch her accident and forgetting about him… or they could banish him and he becomes fallen, thrown to earth to live amongst the mortals. He could also suffer memory loss, or he could remember everything. Eventually, they find each other again and as a new affair begins between them, the more they make love and spend time together, the more she begins to remember about him and the way they were.

Fantasy

The Prophecy (FxMxM) 10 ***
It has been a long time since humans inhabited the earth. In fact... it's been so long that the remaining humans (of which there are only a fraction compared to what the earth's population was at the time of their departure from its surface) don't even know anything about the planet they hailed from. When the human race realized the earth was no longer able to support them, even with all their science and technology helping to "ease the burden" they were putting on the planet, those who were remaining built what equated to a mixture between a space ship and a space station.

The station was large enough, and manned by enough crew (the very people it was meant to support and save) that it was totally self-reliant. The people had crops, livestock, and nearly everything else they could need. They also lacked guns and explosives, as the people who'd banded together to make the project possible decided such things posed a threat to the safety and quality of life of the people aboard the ship. Such things helped to ruin the earth; they wouldn't have them ruining the last bastion of safety for mankind.

For generations, the ship has been drifting through space, on a set course that cannot be altered(at least, if there was a way to alter the ships course, the knowledge required to do so has been lost for some time). No one knows for sure where the ship is headed, or that there is even a destination anymore. For all the humans aboard know, the ship is simply drifting through space.

Since the humans left earth, their numbers have been dwindling. At first, it was barely noticeable... they seemed to be reproducing as quickly as they were dying, so things stayed fairly even. But the past few generations, less and less children have been born... and since then, it's been several years since the last child was born among them (despite the thousands there are of breeding age). The human race is dwindling and if something doesn't happen soon, they will all face extinction.

For answers, they all turn to their captain, who really serves as a sort of king to them. He's their leader in all things, and they look to him and his line for answers. The captain's wife died a few years after giving birth to their daughter, Aurora. Aurora has just reached her coming of age, her 18th birthday having literally just happened the day before the game would take place. She is betrothed to a young man aboard the ship; a match the captain prays will prove to be fertile.

Aurora is set against the marriage, swearing that her father is making a mistake choosing the young man he's picked for her. The man he's chosen for her is arrogant and looks on her as a possession he's about to obtain... much like his marriage to her will cement his place as the next captain. He wants the marriage for status, nothing more. It's only days until the wedding and she is refusing to be fitted for a gown, hoping that a lack of the ceremonial gown would at least cause the wedding to be postponed

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, it turns out the ship isn't drifting at all. It's been traveling all this time, bound for a single planet... a plant that dwarfs earth, but provides the same gravitational pull, the same oxygen levels, and the perfect living environment for humans. The only problems with the planet? Well to begin with, it's already populated. Next, there is no technology on the planet. The planet operates at a state akin to the earth's medieval period.

The race that inhabits the planet call themselves elves. They're taller than humans, their males ranging in height between 6'6" and 8 feet tall, while their females range between 6 and 7 feet tall. They are inherently stronger than humans, and are able to wield a powerful forces they call magics. They are in tune with nature, and they are completely unaware of the humans that are about to impact with their planet, changing the face of their world forever.

With their longer lifespans, Elvish generations are more drawn out than humans, and fewer of them are born than humans. Unfortunately, however, they have been suffering the same fate as the humans... for a longer period of time. Their birth numbers have been dwindling and only their exceptionally long lives have saved them from extinction. The only sign that the elves have known of the human's impending arrival were the prophecies spoken by one of their wise men hundreds of years prior.

And when hazard doth strike the land dry,
a great beast shall descend from the heavens,
bearing the savior of the people upon it’s back…

Many believe the prophecy to be the demented rambling of an old man, but for those who are truly faithful, the humans will be looked at as their saviors from the heavens.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

NOTE: This game will require my partner to play multiple characters, or will require multiple partners (I prefer one partner who can play multiple people, but will be ok with the alternative if all members post regularly and their characters are played well enough).

The story will begin with the humans still on their ship, the day of their crash. My idea is to open with Aurora fighting (again) with her father over the impending marriage and the fact that she'd refusing to be fitted for a gown. After some arguing, we could possibly meet her intended and see some insight into his behavior and the type of person he is.

Upon impact with the planet, the section of the ship Aurora and her fiancé are in breaks free from the main part of the ship, and lands a bit of a distance away. He is knocked unconscious due to his refusal to strap into an emergency seat during the fall (he believed it was just normal turbulence until it was too late). Aurora climbs out of the ship, trying to find other survivors. During the fall she took a nasty blow to the head and is suffering a concussion along with a place where her scalp was split open by what hit her.

She is found by a scouting party lead by Astald, crown prince of the kingdom they landed in. Surprisingly, they are able to speak the same language, as English is referred to as "common" among the elves.

The reaction to the elves among the humans would be split... Some welcome the help the elves offer, some regard them with suspicion and hatred. As such, a large chunk leave the ship to start a settlement with the help of the elves, while others stay behind with the ship and live in it despite its lack of power. Aurora is taken back to the elvish kingdom for medical care before her people know where she is, while back at home her fiancé convinces people she left him for dead, when in reality she went looking for help because she couldn't move him on her own.

I will provide information on the characters in the story that will need to be handled by the other player.

Astald: The crown prince of the kingdom most of the story will take place in, Astald is a fierce warrior and one of their most accomplished fighters, as well as a leader of the kingdom's armies (though they are a peaceful group). He is the oldest of three siblings, and has one younger brother and a sister who is the youngest. As a lover, he is experienced and has a feral, animalistic way about him. That being said, he's currently not courting anyone, instead focusing on his duties as crown prince.

Lenthir: Where his brother is fierce, Lenthir is gentle, more likely to resort to words to sort out a bad situation or win over someone who doesn't like him. He has never left the palace except for brief excursions into the capital, only to return home as soon as possible. The queen dotes on him and is very protective, but Lenthir is far from a spoiled child like most would expect him to be. He is kind and generous and when he does love someone, he is very protective and simply because he looks genteel, does not mean he is not capable of protecting himself. He is the healer that takes care of Aurora when she's brought unconscious back to the elvish kingdom after Astald finds her.

Angelus: Aurora's fiancé, Angelus is an asshole and the quintessential douche bag. He is from one of the most socially influential families aboard the ship, and as such has been chosen to marry Aurora and succeed her father as the captain and the leader of the humans. When in the company of Aurora's father, he is polite and sucks up to the man, but when away from him, treats Aurora like a possession, as if he were already married to her. He's been known to get physical with her when her outspoken nature gets the better of her, slapping her around, but her father never believes such things when she goes to him. Angelus is a snob, and among those who believes the elves are evil. He plots against Aurora, and especially against the elves, even more so when it turns out that she didn't leave him for dead, but was under their care, recovering from her injuries.

There will also be opportunities to play Captain Telemnar, Aurora's father. He loves his daughter and is very protective of her. Unfortunately, the stress of being the leader means he's also often blinded by his obligations to realize when his daughter needs him. He is quite taken with Angelus and believes he is the ideal person to take on the responsibility of being Captain.

The basic idea of the game is that the humans are seen as a hope for the elves, and Aurora especially is viewed as the savior of their people. Both of the princes fall in love with her, and thankfully, due to the laws of the land, their people are allowed to have multiple spouses (this was a law that was changed when their populations began to dwindle). Due to this cultural difference, the elvish brothers do now see the need to compete for her affections, and she falls for both of them just as they did with her. I can see a lot happening with this story... everything from Aurora being raped and beaten upon her return to the ship, revealing Angelus' true nature, to her being kidnapped by a neighboring country that wants to see the other country die out while they prosper. Perhaps this new country is still elvish, but is in the desert, giving them an Arabic sort of feel?

I realize there was a lot of reading required for this, and thank you if you got this far... if you're interested, please let me know!

A Dragon's Spirit (FxM) 5
This is a very vague idea without much of a plot at the moment, but I'm hoping to find someone to help me further develop it.

In a historical fantasy setting, a young female warrior has a great destiny ahead of her. Perhaps she was the princess of a great kingdom that was overrun and now she's on a mission to liberate her people. Perhaps she's a sword for hire who's unknowingly set down the path leading her to adventure and glory. Either way, she's in need of a guardian... someone to ensure she fulfills the destiny she's meant to. Someone to keep her alive, keep her whole. Enter your character... a dragon without a body of his own, but the ability to claim/inhabit other's bodies in order to take care of his charge.

The over all theme of this story is up in the air. This can be an epic adventure, with you playing the role of a GM, or it can be the story of a guardian falling in love with his charge and desperately searching for a way to have his own body. Or perhaps your character really is a dragon, but who has the ability to leave his body and inhabit another on the other side of the world when necessary... the sky is the limit and the possibilities are literally endless.

PM me if you have ideas.

Reflections of Reality (FxM) 6
Kheiri whimpered, huddled in the corner of the tiny, dismal room she had been given in the keep of Lord Rykan. He was a high standing noble and she was little more than a captive. She was supposed to be a ward following the death of her parents, but Rykan had no desire to deal with a girl when he had five sons to deal with. He was of the opinion that the girl was little more than a burden, and so she spent most of her time locked in the cell-like room she'd been given, hidden behind a panel of the wall that blended in with the rest of the wall, hiding its location from anyone who didn't know it was there. There was no door handle on her own side of the door and so there was no way out unless someone opened the door for her.

A tall mirror sat nearby and though she usually took to avoiding it... at one point even going so far as to cover it with a sheet, Kheiri found herself staring at it as she sat there, cowering in the corner with tears running down her cheeks. The Lord had come to her room only hours prior and given her an unyielding punishment for crying too loudly the evening prior when he and his wife and sons sat at dinner. Only once had she had contact with one of the boys... when she was twelve, he had found her room and taken to visiting her late at night when his father was asleep. Eventually he was caught and his father accused her of tempting him to do ungodly things with her, even going so far as to call her a witch. She hadn't understood it then... and she didn't understand it now. The boy and she had grown to be friends and he brought her extra food from the kitchens, knowing she didn't get much during her meals... why would he call her a witch? There had been nothing more than childhood curiosity involved when she and young Richard had met.

Staring still at the mirror, she focused on it, trying to pretend that instead of her own reflection, she was looking out at a world far from her own... a world where there was no Lord Ryker... no heartless accusations of being a witch... a world where she could be loved and safe.

For hours she sat there, indulging in the fantasy, so caught up in it that time passed and she didn't even seem to notice despite the cold stone floor beneath her. And then, all at once, the face of the mirror seemed to shimmer and flex, like ripples of water on a pond. For long moments it was like this before it finally went still and the image showed indeed what she had hoped it would... another place...

The basic premise of this idea is that the accusation of being a witch is indeed true, but Kheiri does not know it. Her mother and grandmother before her were witches, and the primary source of their powers were mirrors and other such reflective surfaces such as water or highly polished metal. Kheiri's powers are beginning to awaken for the first time during her dreaming of a world where she could be safe.

I have left it open for my partner to chose what they would like to do with their character and what kind of world exactly, that they live in. It could be modern, it could be historical, it could be fantasy, it could be realistic. The role could be male or female, I don't particularly care, but I do have a preference for dominance, regardless of what role is chosen. For more information on what I do and do not like, follow the link in my signature to get to my O/O's, where my likes and dislikes are listed off.

Fandoms

Fandom RP Idea : Troy : The Warlord’s Dancing Girl (FxM) 6

During the siege of Troy, villages and cities around Troy were often raided by Agamemnon’s forces to keep up on supply, bounty, and women. During one such raid, a band of entertainers are caught up in the raiding of a village they come to on their journeys, thinking to perform during a festival usually held there. Among that band of entertainers is a stunning young dancer. As the men under his command play a game of passing her back and forth while they decide who gets her, Achilles catches sight of the beauty and decides to take her for his own, thinking to use her for a few nights to warm his bed and then toss her back to the men. Will he be able to give her up, or will he find himself entranced by his dancing girl, and decide to keep her?

Will she fight for her freedom, attempting to escape or even kill him? Or will she give in to him and become a willing companion after he has taken her innocence from her? Will he sire a baby on her and return home with her to build a family? Will he abandon Agamemnon’s goals of taking the city of Troy and seek out his own destiny, apart from the king and his armies? Will they hate each other, or find love in his yurt during the long nights? Will the gods intervene? Will Agamemnon threaten to take her from him? Or to wrest their child from her arms should Achilles abandon his service?

The ideas are, as you can see, endless! This is still a rather bare bones idea, and I’m only counting it as a “fanfic rp” because I really would like the Achilles from the movie Troy starring Brad Pitt as Achilles to be the one used in the RP. I love his personality and the look and basically everything about him. This would obviously be a complete abandonment of the movie’s plot with he and Briseis. PM me if you’re interested.

One Shots

Loyalty to the Pack 10 ***
Name: Loyalty to the Pack

Content: M/F  Non-Con/Rape, Forced Impregnation, Abuse(mental and physical), with more possible once we've talked. Most likely will end up on the extreme end of things, but as long as the main themes are met, I might be willing to step back on how far it goes for my partner's sake.

Scenario: The daughter of a rich lord is given in arranged marriage to the head of the alpha of the local werewolf pack in exchange for the assurance that his lands and people will be protected from both the pack and other supernatural threats such as vampires. When the wedding cerimony is over, the girl is taken back to the alpha's home and finds out she is only the latest of multiple wives the alpha has, and that he is mostly concerned with the women bearing him children. All of his wives until now have been weres, but the alpha desires the lord's daughter because she is the latest in a long line of witch blood on her mother's side. She fights him, not wanting the marriage and certainly not okay with being one of many wives, but he soon teaches her that loyalty to the pack is not a request... it is a requirement. As are the children he will force her to give him.

Setting: Historical Fantasy with a horror twist, set in a more European-styled setting.

Requirements: I don't care about your sex, as long as you can play a convincing, intense, demanding, purely alpha male.

Other info: See my ons/offs to know my limits. Your posts must be descriptive, detailed, and must bring out the thoughts and emotions of the character you play. This has the potential to become a long-term RP, but I'm starting it here to see how it goes. PM me if you are interested.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bloodied Porcelain

Cravings/Fandoms

Cravings
Vampires, Weres
Witches
Fae
Zombie Horror Survival
Post Apocalyptic
Romance
Force
Greek Mythology
Modern Fantasy/Horror
Pregnancy (forced and consensual)
Unwed Mother
Dancer(s)
Paranormal/Ghosts

Fandom RPs:
Vampire Academy (Dimitri x OC, OC x OC)
Avengers (Tony x OC, Thor x OC)
X-Men (Wolverine x OC, Gambit x OC)
Harry Potter (Snape x OC, Lucius x OC, or Draco x OC)
True Blood (Eric x OC)
The Vampire Diaries (Damon x OC, Elijah x OC)
Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles (Lestat x OC)
Merry Gentry by Laurell K. Hamilton (Doyle x OC, Frost x OC)
Game of Thrones (Jon Snow x OC, Jaime Lannister x OC, Jaqen H'ghar x OC, Rob Stark x OC)
Troy (Achilles x OC)
King Arthur (Tristan x OC, Lancelot x OC)
Labyrinth (Jareth x OC)
Boondock Saints (Connor x OC, Murphey x OC)
Revolution (OC x OC, Miles x OC)
Walking Dead (Daryl x OC, OC x OC)

Specific Cravings

Older Cravings
I've really got it in me for some modern romance, as well as involving pregnancy in things. Whether the character starts out pregnant or simply ends up that way via some twist of fate is dependent upon the story line, obviously. The pregnancy aspect can be consensual, forced, or otherwise.

I have an idea for a character I'd like to play who is a psychic/medium/clairvoyant. She is able to see and interact with ghosts and entities. The basic back story with her is that as a child, she had a number of varying "imaginary friends". Unlike most children, she had several imaginary friends and they would change, depending on location and whatnot. Some were not friends, but things that terrified her. When she grew up and didn't seem to outgrow what everyone believed was an over active imagination, her parents began to suspect she was mentally ill and checked her in to a facility for troubled children and teenagers that had been newly erected and was well staffed. When she grew to sixteen years of age, she was checked out of the facility after the death of her parents. Note: I haven't really decided much in the way of specifics so this can be shifted if needs be. I'm thinking she might have been sent to live with a distant relative she doesn't know and who may not have even really known about her because her parents were ashamed and didn't want people to know about her.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

Songs

Here are some songs that have inspired thread-bare ideas that need a lot of work but I think have a lot of potential. Let me know here or via PM if you have any thoughts or are interested in perhaps playing one out.

Fur Cue by Seether
Fur Cue
It’s all too revealing
Your words are deceiving
I can’t let you get in my way
I sense all your actions are meant as distractions
You must know I won’t play your game
Fake, you’re more than I can take
And something’s gonna break
Get out of my head
No shame, you’re passing all the blame
And nothing’s gonna change
Get out of my head

You made me realize that it’s all a lie
And it comes as no surprise
Stay for awhile
Stay ‘cause you make me smile
There’s no compromise

I’m sick of pretending
The thoughts are unending
I can’t let you get in my way (there’s no way home)
I’m no longer bending
My mind set is mending
And now I have something to say (deny me)
Get out of my head

No shame, you’re passing all the blame
And something’s gonna change
Get out of my head

Stay for awhile
There’s no compromise

Get out of my head
Shame, you’re passing all the blame
And nothing’s gonna change
Get out of my head

Stay for awhile
I see no compromise

Stay for awhile
I see no compromise
Stay for awhile
There’s no compromise
My thoughts for Fur Cue are perhaps a girl just entering college gets mixed up with the wrong kind of guy... A guy who is out to use her, and does so quite successfully at first. She gets caught up in his mind games, her grades start to slip, her self esteem drops, maybe she starts using or drinking a lot. Eventually, however, someone comes along and sees her situation and out of whatever motivation (caring, pity, a need to protect, etc) ends up saving her from herself and helps her get out of the relationship that's ruining her life. This is a very basic idea with not a lot of thought put in to it, and either part (the tormentor or the savior) can be played either by male or female.

Super Man Tonight by Bon Jovi
Superman Tonight
There's something about you
I want to rescue
I don't even know you
So what does that mean

Maybe I'm cynical
I'm painfully logical
You're tragic and beautiful
And that's good enough for me

You're looking for a hero, but it's just my old tattoo
Tonight I swear I'd sell my soul to be a hero for you

Who's going to save you
When the stars fall from your sky
And who's going to pull you in
When the tide gets too high
Who's going to hold you
When you turn out the lights
I won't lie I wish that I
Could be your superman tonight

If somebody sent you
An angel to save you
What would you tell him to turn him away

That your heart don't break
That your lips don't kiss
That life is just a lie
That heaven don't exist?

Who's going to save you
Who's going to hold you

Who's going to fix you
The next time you break down
Stranded alone by the side of the road
It's your baggage that's dragging you down
Don't look back
Let it go

Ohhh, Ohhhhh

Who's going to save you
Who's going to hold you
Was that superman

Who's going to save you
Who's going to hold you
The long and short of it is the story of an unlikely hero who somehow finds a girl who needs saving in one way or another... Perhaps she's struggling to make ends meet, taking care of a younger sibling left in her custody after the death of her parents or something like that. Enter the unlikely hero who normally doesn't give a damn about others but sees something in her that he desperately wants to take care of, rescue, and nurture.

Scars by Papa Roach
Scars
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

Drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
I'm pissed cause you came around
Why don't you just go home
Cause you channel all your pain
And I can't help you fix yourself
You're making me insane
All I can say is

And our scars remind us that the past is real

I tried to help you once
Against my own advice
I saw you going down
But you never realized
That you're drowning in the water
So I offered you my hand
Compassions in my nature
Tonight is our last stand

I'm drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
You shouldn't ever come around
Why don't you just go home?
Cause you're drowning in the water
And I tried to grab your hand
And I left my heart open
But you didn't understand
But you didn't understand
Go fix yourself

I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life
I can't help you fix yourself
But at least I can say I tried
I'm sorry but I gotta move on with my own life

The story of a dysfunctional relationship. My character would be the type to try to take care of people who are broken or have a lot of issues. The relationship would be rocky and there's a lot of room to work with the partner having addictions, being abusive, just about anything you can think of that would seriously screw up a relationship and potentially lead to the break down of my character. Again, this could go either way male or female for the partner.

Wasteland by 10 Years
Wasteland
Change my attempt good intentions

Crouched over, you were not there living in fear
But signs were not really that scarce, obvious tears
But I will not hide you through this, I want you to help
And please see the bleeding heart perched on my shirt

Die, withdraw, hide in cold sweat, quivering lips
Ignore, remorse, naming a kid, living Wasteland
This time you've tried all that you can it's turning you red

Should I? Could I?
Here we are with your obsession
Should I? Could I?

Crowned hopeless, the article read "Living Wasteland"
This time you've tried, all that you can, it's turning you red
But I will not hide you through this, I want you to help me

Should I? Could I?
Here we are with your obsession
Should I? Could I?

Heave the silver, hollow the sliver, piercing through another victim
Turn and tremble, be judgmental, ignorant to all the symbols
Blind the face with beauty paste, eventually you'll one day know

Limbs tied, skin tight
Self-inflicted his perdition
Should I? Could I?

Should I? Could I?
Should I? Could I?
I have a thing for playing characters who are broken or being broken... this is just one of those ideas... A girl brought up in an abusive home and the man who she meets when she's in her late teens either highschool or just leaving highschool. He finds her broken, withdrawn, skittish... and helps her, perhaps uses his naturally dominating personality type to turn her in to his own little "pet". There should be soft emotions at play, but perhaps he doesn't really know how to express them so he brings them out the only way he knows how... he goes after her abusive father, he turns her in to his submissive girlfriend, etc.

Next Contestant by Nickelback
Next Contestant
I judge by what she's wearing
Just how many heads I'm tearing
Off of assholes coming on to her
Each night seems like it's getting worse

And I wish she'd take the night off
So I don't have to fight off
Every asshole coming on to her
It happens every night she works

They'll go and ask the DJ
Find out just what would she say
If they all tried coming on to her
Don't they know it's never going to work

They think they'll get inside her
With every drink they buy her
As they all try coming on to her
This time somebody's getting hurt
Here comes the next contestant

Is that your hand on my girlfriend?
Is that your hand?
I wish you'd do it again
I'll watch you leave here limping
I wish you'd do it again
There goes the next contestant

I even fear the ladies
They're cool but twice as crazy
Just as bad for coming on to her
Don't they know it's never going to work

Each time she bats an eyelash
Somebody's grabbing her ass
Everyone keeps coming on to her

Is that your hand?
I wish you'd do it again
I wish you'd do it again

I'm hating what she's wearing
Everybody here keeps staring
Can't wait 'til they get what they deserve

Is that your hand?
I wish you'd do it again
I wish you'd do it again

I wish you'd do it again
Each night seems like it's getting worse
I wish you'd do it again

Beautiful Flower by Default (Song)
Beautiful Flower
There you go creeping in your in my head once again it's a rush head to toe it's never enough don't you know

come tomorrow see ya sorrow a taste of heaven all your livin'

theres a thousand reasons to leave but there's just one reason to stay

my beautiful flower you've got the power i stopped holding on you keep pulling me in my beautiful flower
my darkest hour think i'm getting out 'til i see you again

where's my fate taking me my mistakes breaking me here i come chasing you in a rule without of you

do i belong here it feels so wrong here

like a cloud thats following you the sun can never find it's way thru

my beautiful flower you've got the power i stopped holding on you keep pulling me in my beautiful flower

like a cloud that's following you the sun can never find it's way thru

I don't have an idea for this yet, but I know it's there somewhere...

Lie To Me by 12 Stones (Song)
Lie To Me
Our candle burns away
The ashes full of lies
I gave my soul to you
You cut me from behind

Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide
You're scared of the truth, I'm tired of the lies
Cuz who I am, is where you wanna be

Don't act like an angel
You fallen again
You're no super hero
I found in the end

So lie to me once again
And tell me everything will be alright
Lie to me once again
And ask yourself before we say goodbye
Well goodbye
Was it worth it in the end...

You said you were there for me
You wouldn't let me fall
All the times I shared with you
Were you even there at all?

Nowhere to run and no where to hide
You're scared of the truth, I'm tired of the lies
Cuz who I am, is where you wanna be

Don't act like an angel
You fallen again
You're no super hero
I found in the end

So lie to me once again
Lie to me once again
Well goodbye
Was it worth it in the end

Why'd you have to up and run away
A million miles away
I wanna close my eyes and make believe
That I never found you

Just when I put my guard away
It's the same old story
You left me broken and betrayed
It's the same old story

Don't act like an angel
You fallen again
You're no super hero
I found in the end

So lie to me once again
Lie to me once again
Well goodbye

Lie to me once again
It's the same old story
Lie to me once again
It's the same old story

I'm thinking about the story of two angels who fall in love... and one becomes jealous, possessive, demanding and cruel, causing his/her fall. This could also be done from the perspective of an angel falling in love with the human they're supposed to be watching over and having the same problem.

Wish I Had An Angel by Nightwish
Wish I Had An Angel
I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
tonight

Deep into a dying day
I took a step outside an innocent heart
Prepare to hate me fall when I may
This night will hurt you like never before

Old loves, they die hard
Old lies, they die harder

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone

I`m in love with my lust
Burning angel wings to dust
I wish I had your angel tonight

I'm going down so frail and cruel
Drunken disguise changes all the rules

Old loves, they die hard
Old lies, they die harder

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone

I`m in love with my lust

Greatest thrill, Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night
Hypocrite, Wannabe friend
13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Last dance, first kiss
Your touch, my bliss
Beauty always comes with dark thoughts

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone

I`m in love with my lust

I wish I had an angel
I wish I had an angel
I wish I had an angel
I wish I had an angel
Not entirely sure what to do with this one but it's an amazing song and I'm sure there's a story in there somewhere.[/spoiler]

So Cold by Breaking Benjamin (Song)
So Cold
Crowded streets are cleared away one by one
Hollow heroes separate as they run
You're so cold, keep your hand in mine
Wise men wonder while strong men die

Show me how it ends, it's all right
Show me how defenseless you really are
Satisfied and empty inside
Well that's alright, let's give this another try

If you find your family don't you cry
In this land of make believe, dead and dry
You're so cold but you feel alive
Lay your hand on me one last time

It's alright
It's alright
It's alright
This just SCREAMS vampire RP at me. I just wish I knew what to do with it.

Bloodied Porcelain

Bits and Baubles: Pictures Etc That Inspire Me

Wrapped Around You(Picture)
Winged One(Picture)
Captive?
Perfection
Embraced
His Slave
Lick! (Lestat Makes a Mess)
Super pretty wolf man and dancer
Temple Inside a Cave
Do want.
All His

Bloodied Porcelain

Taken RPs

His (FxM)

Name: His

Content: NC, Emotional/Verbal/Physical Abuse

Scenario: I don't have a ton of details worked out, but to make a long story short, this would focus on the relationship between a young woman in her late teens to early 20s, who's living with her boyfriend. He's abusive in almost every way, but mixes up the abused with loving words and actions, says things to make her believe that the things he does are because he makes her, etc. I'm kind of leaning toward a guy who tends to snap and forgets his own strength, smacking her and making her bleed, but the sight of the blood snaps him out of it... until it gets on the carpet, then he just gets angry again, that type of thing. I'm not looking for fluffy romance, though eventually if we enjoy the story enough there is of course always room to expand on the original idea by bringing in a savior kind of character or something like that.

Setting: Modern

Requirements: Male, can't be squeamish about violence, dominant and sadist tendencies are a must.

Other info: This is mostly starting out as a "get it out of my system" type of request. Sometimes I just really, really want to see my characters suffer. I'm a bit of a weirdo that way. Post length average should be 400 words, I really don't like posting less if it can be avoided. PM me if you're interested.

Judas (FXMXM) 10
She had been naïve, in the beginning. Easily taken advantage of and hopeless devoted in her love for him. She’d fallen for his words of devotion, his raw dominating presence. He’d swept her off her feet and she’d had her first real taste of passion in his kiss, her first protective embrace in his arms… her first real love. But he’d tired of her after a while, and his roving heart could not be tamed no matter how hard or how deeply she loved him. Their relationship grew worse from there, but never truly fell apart. He still loved her… he still wanted her. She had molded herself to be something perfect for him, and he was bound for great things… great things meant he needed the right woman.

But things hadn’t worked out that way. When the former leader of the bike gang he belonged to was nabbed by the police, he handed his position over not to the dominant, dangerous young man everyone had expected, but to a new guy, one most of them took for an upstart. But that upstart had his eyes not just on leading the gang, but on the woman at the now #2 man’s side. Now, he has the power and the girl.

She loves him… he rescued her. Showed her what a real relationship was about. Love, companionship… there was even passion there in the beginning, but it was different. It wasn’t the hot and heady, near violent passion that left her trembling and breathless the next day… it was slow, and deep, and loving. It was beautiful, but it was lacking. Try as she might to love only this good, kind, loving man (for he surely deserves to be loved wholly and completely)… she is still in love with her Judas, who she knows deep down would betray the gang and it’s leader at the drop of a hat the day it finally suited him to do so.

~*~*~*~*~

Inspired by the music video for “Judas” by Lady Gaga, this is the story of a love triangle between a conflicted young woman and the two men who both love her in their own way. Judas is possessive and dominant, while the new leader looks at her as someone to be handled with care and cherished, and protected. The story could start from the beginning with her just meeting and falling in with Judas, or it could pick up in the middle when the new leader takes over and begins to court her. This is open to either two men, or just one playing both roles. There’s a lot of opportunity for a million different kinks and themes… Non-con, bondage, sensation play, etc. PM me if you’re interested.

I Don't Care What They Say: An Unlikely Love Story (FxM)
He is a hard working, loving, devoted father in his mid to late 20's who's never had it too easy in life, but never had it too hard, either... until recently. After the birth of their second child, his fiance fell in to bad habits... using drugs, drinking, going out and partying till all hours... eventually one day only weeks after their son was born, she disappeared, packing her bags and leaving the children with a neighbor saying she had to go pick up some things at the store. She never came back, leaving him only a note saying that she couldn't handle being a mother and didn't want to be a wife anymore. Not knowing where she went and not having much choice, he was left to raise the two children on his own... a five year old little girl in kindergarten and a one month old baby boy. With a job that kept him on-call at all hours of the night, it quickly became clear that he needed to find an on-call baby sitter who lived not far away.

Thankfully, the college was only a ten minute drive and plenty of college students needed extra cash. Finding a baby sitter with good references was tedious, but eventually he found her...

She is a freshmen, literally just out of high school, and spent her entire high school career baby sitting and working in a daycare. When she moved away from home to go to college in a fairly small college town, it was difficult to find a side job to make extra money for random everyday expenses, but eventually she found a wanted ad in the paper for an on-call baby sitter who was open on nights and weekends primarily.

This RP can go in a LOT of directions, but a few things I want to note:
1) This is primarily meant to have a strong romantic strain to it. I want them to fall in love despite their age difference
2) I do want to see some beautiful, awkward, entertaining build up before they actually fall for each other
3) The female in this is naive to a certain degree, and frail in her own right... I like the idea of him taking on a protective stance perhaps after she goes on a date one night and comes to babysit afterward and is upset/freaked out/possibly even hurt.
4) His job requires him to be on-call, so I expect it should be something that isn't exactly glamorous but also loans to him having a stellar buff build, enhancing the difference in size (she will be short and curvy, delicate, and he should be tall and buff/muscular without being freakish)
5) Normally I would make something like this a one-shot, but honestly, I love this idea and I think the roughly 10 year age difference sets the stage for a lot of potential issues... people interfering because they disapprove, rivals out to capture her heart, even the awkward but beautiful process of her eventually growing to be “Mom” to the kids and them figuring out how to tell their families that they're in love and want to be together.
6) There is also possibility for pregnancy, but that should be in the future and something we talk about first.

Mates
Though this story will still use the same setting as the others, it will shed light upon the fact that nekos are not the only humanoid species on the planet. Others exist too, though they are better equipped to blend in to the masses. One such species is the were species. Wolves, Tigers, Lions, Ravens, etc… If you can think of an animal type, there is likely a were species out there for it. Most often weres tend to prefer to live in the places where their animal type is commonly found, but occasionally they do move to other places. Weres have full control over their shift though extensive pain or emotion can force it upon them. During the full moons, the urge to shift, hunt, etc is high and some weres might have a hard time controlling it or not be able to at all.

This story takes place in the US, most likely in a more progressive state like California or New York. Despite this progressivism, however, the laws still only treat nekos as second class citizens, and racism is not uncommon at all toward them. Hate crimes happen often and the police many times do not even bother to investigate, let alone help. Hospitals are not required to treat them, educations are difficult to achieve, etc.

The story will focus on a young neko woman who, as a teenager, was viciously raped by the son of the town’s mayor. Though she became pregnant after the event, no one in her small mid-west town would believe her and she was slut-shamed heavily, accused of seducing whoever had gotten her pregnant. Shortly afterward, she fled the state, leaving behind her mother that urged her to go, nearly cleaning out her bank account to give her the funds. Both of her parents died shortly after, though she is not aware, believing that their lack of contact or returning her letters is because they are ashamed they gave birth to a neko child.

Living in California, she is now a single mother who struggles to make ends meet, working as a stripper and putting herself through college through a mixture of saving up and a small grant received from a private program that is fighting for neko rights. Her daughter is, like her, a neko herself and despite the way she was brought in to the world, she loves her with every fibre of her being. Unfortunately… despite all the love she has, things are not perfect.

She drinks heavily when her daughter is not around, and has at times been known to enter in to relationships based upon casual sex, thinking so little of herself that her pride does not get in the way of her activities. It is not uncommon for her to sleep with men who simultaneously have a fetish for her species, and treat them poorly. She does not, however, bring these men home under any circumstances and few who know her are even aware that she has a child, so desperate is she to protect her off spring from the world’s hate.

The second character in the story will be a were of some kind. He can work at her college and not realize what she is at first, or something else… my only real requirement is that he be a were and that this take on a romantic aspect… I would like to bring his animal instincts and the fact that she’s forced herself to ignore her own for so long in to play, and eventually end up having him view her as his mate, meet her little girl, etc. I have ideas for ways to bring adventure and drama and the like in to play. PM me if you’re interested. Note: I am not interested in them having sex while he’s in were form, sorry.

Note on character pictures: If I manage to find a decent neko picture that uses a real person or realism art style, I will use it. However, because you will be playing a human, I would prefer that you use a real picture. You can, if you wish, provide additional pictures for his were and animal forms.

A Cursed Legacy: A new, darker spin on Little Red Riding Hood
So many people believe they know the story of Little Red Riding Hood. The story of how a little girl set off through the woods to take food to her aging grandmother, only to be stalked and eventually eaten by a wolf, then rescued by a hunter. It’s a tale of caution, a horror story meant to scare children in to listening to their parents when they say not to go places they shouldn’t or talk to people they don’t know. It’s a lie. Every damn bit of it. How do I know? Because I knew Red Riding Hood, and there was nothing ‘little’ about her. She wasn’t a kid, and she certainly wasn’t taking granny some food the fateful day she met the wolf.

The first thing you should realize is that the big bad wolf wasn’t a wolf at all. At least, not in the literal sense. The big bad wolf was a man… a man cursed by the darkest of the witches in our land, cursed to live a half-life. By day a wolf, by night a man, save for on the full moon, where he becomes something between man and beast. He was cursed in order to keep him from the one type of magic that evil had no hold on… true love. The curse was cast upon him after he spurned the love of the witch’s daughter, and in a fit of rage over the pain he’d caused her child and knowing that any children born out of the line started between two people in the grasp of true love would go on to fulfill great destinies, she cursed him, believing that damning him to a life where he could prove dangerous to his beloved would keep them apart.

And it might have, were it not for Red’s determination to keep her beloved in her life. Not knowing the extent of his curse but knowing the forest was the only place he could hope to hide from the world, she began to venture out every day. Every day she searched for him, and every day she returned empty handed. After several weeks of searching, she began to notice the presence of another creature… a wolf was tracking her. As it did not attack her, she left it alone, assuming a hunter would eventually find it and kill it for its pelt. Every day she returned to the forest, and every day the wolf followed her. Eventually, the wolf began to feel more like a companion and friend than a predator.

One day, Red ventured too far, straying from the path and too far in to the trees. Twilight began to lay like a blanket over the land, and as she wandered lost and alone, she was greeted by a huntsman. His intentions were less than noble and as he set upon Red, intending to steal her purity from her in the depths of the forest where no one would hear her screaming for help, the wolf launched itself at the man. As man and animal struggled, and the sun sank lower and lower on the horizon, the wolf began to howl and snarl in pain and anger and soon enough, he was standing over the huntsman as he landed a final, fatal blow, ending the life of the man who would have soiled his love.

When it was discovered that the huntsman was dead, his mother (the witch who cursed Red and her lover) spread the curse further, cursing their entire blood line… every generation, any female child would be cursed that her love (when she found him) would be afflicted with the same curse, and any male offspring would die a tragic death before coming of age.

Red Riding Hood’s name was Acacia Rose, and her lover’s name was Michael, and they were wed in a grove of the forest beneath a new moon. A year later, Acacia gave birth to a baby girl she named Sapphire. Sapphire’s story was as tragic as it was beautiful, and she, too, gave birth… to another little girl. She named me Solstice Acacia Rose, I am a witch hunter, and I have vowed never to fall in love.

This RP is meant to be the telling of Solstice's journey through finding herself (and her love) as she hunts witches, meets her one true love, and eventually fulfills her destiny. This has the potential to get as dark and gritty as it will be fairytale romantic. I'm not looking for love at first sight for Solstice... I want a slow build up that she fights tooth and nail, with the curse not setting in until she finally realizes that like it or not, she's in love, and gives in. The male in this story can be almost anything, but I'm going to ask that we not get too Prince Charming-esque here. I want the characters to be gritty and realistic, struggling against life, themselves, and each other. Please PM me if you would like to discuss the plot. NOTE: I will NOT be doing this RP in first person despite the intro, and I ask that you not post in first person either. It bothers me, and the fact that the intro was written that way is a total fluke.

Fandom RP Idea: Harry Potter: Can You Keep A Secret? (FxM)
NOTE: This RP will take place before the end of the books, before the war even really starts to come to a head, so I'm thinking somewhere between book 2 and 4, possibly even book 1.

Severus Snape has carried a torch since childhood for the late Lily Potter, mother of Harry. But that doesn't mean he isn't lonely or that he has no need for female companionship, contrary to what he tells himself and lets other's believe. When a new student arrives at Hogwarts at the beginning of her sixth year and bearing on her shoulders a secret few others could handle, she finds herself desperately in need of guidance, comfort, and someone to confide in... and the Head Master knowing her secret doesn't provide much comfort at all, as he's far too busy to be there for her in any real sense. The Potions Master, despite being the teacher of her favorite class, seems like the most unlikely person for the job, but when Severus finds himself unable to stop watching her, and inadvertantly ends up taking her under his wing without really intending to, she finds someone who accepts her and might even accept her secret, and he finds someone who might be able to fill the void left behind by Lily's memory.

The general idea for this RP is that my character, the exchange student, and Snape end up with a unique relationship that defies all the rules. This would start out as a mentoring relationship where Snape ends up helping her because she's a promising potions student but eventually develops and grows in to something sexual. Their relationship should be more Dominant/submissive but still loving, as Snape doesn't know how to handle it and so is more aggressive than others might be, and she's only too eager to submit to him. Eventually she will reveal to him her secret, which relates to her transfer, and he, obviously, will be depending on her to keep his secret... that he loves a student. This is a very rough idea right now as I haven't put a lot of planning in to it because I'm not sure I'll find anyone who is willing to play Severus. If you have ideas you'd like to add, please feel free to let me know.

Coping With Loss (FxM)

He was with his wife for four years. They married straight out of highschool and he went to college, destined to take over his father’s law practice but until then, he would be a high powered lawyer for the firm. They had everything… a nice home in the country, high end cars, three children… and he thought they had love. He thought they did, until one day he came home to an empty house and a note stating that the children were with his mother and she wasn’t coming back. She’d met another man, it went on to state, and couldn’t handle living such a boring existence anymore.

His world shattered, he left the children with his mother for a few days while he continued to work and drew up the divorce papers. It didn’t take long for both him and his wife to sign them, she granting him full custody of “the children she never wanted”, as she called them. A few months later, he was able to get through the days without breaking down, but he still wasn’t happy, despite the smile he put on for his kids. The twins were taking it the hardest… two beautiful little girls who didn’t understand why their mother decided to leave them behind… they’d looked up to her so, and now the only female influence in their life was their grandmother.

Alcohol became the easy option… the go-to escape from his reality, especially when the few dates he went on proved to be disastrous or boring. One night, he made a drunken phone call for his father, looking for advice from the man who’d been through a divorce before meeting the woman who would come to bear his children. Though he couldn’t remember the phone call the next morning, he woke to a knock at his door. The kids were with his folks and so he made his way to the door to find a man standing there next to a girl who couldn’t have been older than 17. She looked frightened and nervous, but the man spoke easily.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The thought here is that the main male character’s father has connections in less-than-legal circles and has given his son a gift he believes will help him cope with the loss… a slave. She’s young, beautiful, and trained to please. This can be a purely non-con/abuse scenario where he uses her to satisfy his needs and to take his anger out on… or it can be a mostly romantic thread, where he falls for the young beauty and she ends up replacing his wife by becoming his lover, caring for his children, etc… posing as a nanny but eventually he ends up marrying her. PM me if you’re interested.

His Muse (FxM or FxF)
Since the dawn of mankind, there have been ideas and inspiration. When the first human idea came in to being, so to did the first muse. A muse is not what Greek myth would have you believe... muses are many, not confined to any number and in honesty, so long as there are people, there will be muses... they are infinite, able to be born of pure thought on the whim of a mortal, though humans never realize it.

A person's muse stays with them throughout their life... or until thought leaves them. Once this happens, the muse does not die. It is recycled, given to another person who's just come in to the phase of life where creativity is warranted. This is not to say, however, that muses cannot die. It is possible... death of a muse is caused by the failure of their mortal to create new thoughts. When a mortal goes on living and thinking but does not even attempt to create scenarios in their head, their muse is literally starved until they die and that mortal will never have another muse again... they become mindless drones, lacking any creativity at all.

Muses, like humans, do have a gender. Most often, a person's muse is the opposite of their own gender, with the opposite being the case in situations such as where the mortal is homosexual. There are even some muses who are A-Sexual, though they are incredibly rare.

The purpose of a muse is not to inspire idea, as so many would believe. The purpose of a muse is to play whatever part is needed during the creation process of an idea. For example, if a writer is formulating an idea for a new novel in his head... his muse takes up playing whatever roles need filling at the time. Muses do have the ability to play several parts.

Knowing all of this... one must understand that muses can do many things... inside of a person's mind... but they also cannot(or should I say are forbidden from) doing other things. A muse is forbidden from harboring emotions(be they positive or negative) toward a mortal. A muse is forbidden from influencing the thoughts of their mortal. They are there to serve, not to attempt to become part of the creation process. Last, but most importantly... a muse is never... EVER... allowed to fall in love.

All of those rules... are about to be broken.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Saila has been a muse since 450 AD, when she was first given life by a young farm boy with an overactive imagination. It is a wonder she still exists, that much is for certain. As the years have worn on, people have grown less and less imaginative, more and more complacent. The centuries have worn on and Saila has played her parts well, never breaking the rules or even having a desire to do so. But her most recent mortal has a compelling pull on her. For the first half of his life, he had a different muse. Saila has no idea what happened to her or why, only that she is no longer around and Saila was pulled in to his mind to replace her.

Saila's new mortal is a man in his mid-twenties, with an active imagination and talent to boot. He's a budding author, already having published his first novel, which ended up being extremely successful. Now, with the creation of his new book comes a new muse, a muse that is finding herself more and more drawn in to the world he's created. Soon enough, Saila finds herself drawn to her mortal in a way she never has been before. He stirs feelings in her she cannot begin to understand after so many years of shutting such things away.

Can Saila withstand temptation and keep herself separate, or will she break all the rules and risk everything to know love?

The idea here is simple, but has the potential to be highly complex. The great majority of mortals never realize that they have a muse at all, believing their thoughts to be 100% their own. The partner role in this thread can go either way... either he can be a normal mortal with no idea that he has a muse, or he can be one of the special, lucky few to realize the gift he has. Perhaps he even has some kind of special ability which has allowed him to figure it out. Drawn in by his thoughts and fantasies, Saila finds herself tempted for the first time since her creation, intrigued by this man and wanting little more than to be more than simply subject to his whims and desires... She wants to know all of the delights mortals can indulge in but muses but swear off... and the more time she spends as his muse, the worse the temptation becomes.

My partner in this will have to be highly imaginative, and able to write multiple paragraphs per post. He will have to be creative and willing to push boundaries. I see the potential for a lot of romance in this thread, but also much more than that.

Note: This can be played as either FxM or FxF

An Unlikely Love Story (FxM)
A young woman (16-18) is moved from a small town in the middle of nowhere to a city by her family when he father gets a new job there. Naive and innocent, she's easily taken in and overwhelmed by city life and city people. Suddenly having to deal with everything from peer pressure on a much larger scale, to differences in cultural influences, to even things that threaten to destroy her innocence, perhaps her only hope of making it through this change without some sort of major self-destruction is a street-wise city boy from a broken home. Originally he sets out with the intent to seduce and use her, but over time, he finds that she's making him a better person while he's protecting her from the perils of city life.

This is a very very bare bones idea with a lot of room to develop. Obviously it's meant to have a romantic overtone after a while, but has a lot of room for other things to be added in... Non-con/rape, blackmail, manipulation, etc. PM me if you're interested.

Pomme de Sang ~ Úll na Folla(MxFxM)
He watched her from the VIP booth up in the balconies. Watched as she played the character she'd been scripted to as if it were a part of her. Lady Macbeth was a challenge for some of the more experienced actors, and this girl was a no-name, someone scripted in to the part at the last moment when the last leading lady died in a tragic accident.

And still, as intoxicating as the sight of the red haired beauty was, there was something else in the theater that night that threatened to overpower the pull she had on him. Eyes lifting, he scanned the crowd, searching out the source of the silent rage he could feel. The mortals around them were oblivious, but sensing the emotions of another like him was a particular specialty of his. He doubted the other vampire could even begin to fathom his presence, he was putting off so much rage, it washed over the place like heavy-hitting waves coming in off a stormy sea.

The other vampire's eyes were riveted to the girl on stage, much like most eyes in the theater were. Mine... she is MINE! How dare she have the gall to tempt them so? Ah... so jealousy, was it? He was not angry at her for anything she was actively doing... he was angry at her for the men around them and their thoughts. He shook his head, leaning further back in to his seat, his eyes dancing between the two. Did the girl have any idea what she would be walking in to when the vampire who had laid claim to her found her later that evening?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You are beautiful," his voice was rich and velvety, and it brought his breath to dance over the sensitive skin at her nape. She shivered, but did not pull away. "Such warm, lovely skin... such a delicate body... you are like a piece of warm porcelain... any man would be lucky to call you his."

Still, she said nothing as he stood behind her, one hand trailing over the back of her neck and shoulders, caressing her almost tenderly with his fingertips. They slid around toward the front of the pale pillar of her throat, and then as gentle as they had been moments before, they suddenly bordered on violent.

The vice-like grip felt made of metal, impossible to break free from, and his nails were sharp enough to prick her skin on one side of her neck. "But you are not any man's. You are mine, aren't you, little one?" She struggled to answer, but he was placing just enough pressure on her throat that all she could manage was a raspy wheeze. She wanted to lift her hands, to try to pry his fingers from her neck, but she didn't dare. Didn't dare move and anger him further.

"You belong to me and only to me. But you forget that while you are out there. They look at you... and you enjoy their stares, don't you?" For a split second, his fingertips pressed harder to the side of her neck, and then suddenly his hand released her throat. She heaved in a great gasp, and what had only been small droplets of blood pooling around his nails now became several long rivulets of the sanguine liquid creating lines down the pale expanse of her skin, racing for her collarbone.

He was there the moment they pooled in the dip created by the bone's positioning, and his tongue darted out, cleaning the droplets away with a single swipe. She heard him nearly growl in pleasure, and soon after, his arms were around her, grabbing her harshly and he was clamping his lips around the part of her neck that was bleeding.

After a few moments of running his tongue along the wounds, using suction from his mouth to draw what he could from her, he pulled back and licked the wounds, watching them close as she sagged in his arms, shaken by the entire thing. He had not taken much blood, but he had frightened her. He could smell it on her, smell it in the air around her... the stench of fear. Mortal, human, fear.

"You are mine, little pomme de sang, and life is a privilege I am allowing you. Tempt my anger again and next time I may not be so lenient."

He dropped her to the floor then, the expensive gown she wore pooling around her like a sea of emerald silk, her red hair beginning to fall from it's pins atop her head, tears sliding silently down her cheeks. She lifted her eyes to watch him walk away, and held back a sob. She did so hate making him angry...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The basic idea here is thus: The girl in the scenes(my character) has been laid claim to by a powerful vampire of French descent who has a nasty jealous streak and a tendency toward overbearing and abusive. Her link with him, forged through him feeling from her regularly, has her in thrall to him, and she will continue to go through the abuse until he kills her or someone breaks the bond... which can only done by forming another, more powerful bond(not an easy task) with her, or killing him(killing him could kill her in the process, if his hold is strong enough).

Another vampire, Irish this time, has seen her and finds himself drawn to her in a way he has not been drawn to another mortal since he himself was human. He wants her, but the bond between her and the Frenchman make it difficult. Still, he is determined to find a way to save her before her master kills her, and make her his own.

This story has a potential for a LOT. Romance, drama, action, non-con, seduction, desire... you name it, it's there in one form or another. The two vampires can be played by either two separate partners, or by just one.

I am going to be admittedly VERY picky about who I write this story with, as I see it as having far too much potential to bring just any one in to. If you see it and are interested, please let me know.

You Belong To Me (FXM)
Name: You Belong To Me

Content: VAN, BON, possible NC

Scenario: To bring an end to the suffering of her people and the endless battles that caused it, Aislynn has been given to the King of the opposing kingdom as a bride. While he expects an obediant and demure wife, Aislynn has little intention of going along with things quietly, defying him as she sees fit. He has need of heirs, and she is of fine, royal blood... the perfect woman to bear his children, but will she go along with it, or will he have to force her?

Setting: Historical, alternate reality. Aislynn is an Irish princess, and the King she's been gifted to is a Scottish King.

Requirements: A dominant, possessive male. This does not necessarily have to include NC, I could very well see him simply coercing her by threatening the peace treaty that came with their marriage in order to get her to go to his bed willingly. Must be literate and able to post a minimum of 4-500 words per post.

Other info: I am, obviously, looking for the pregnancy factor in this one, especially if forced. Romance can play a part in it as things go along, but I don't want this to be a "love at first sight" kind of deal.

Vae Victus : Woe To The Conquered (FxM)
Taking place in a low-fantasy historical setting, this follows the story of a Warlord’s son and a King’s daughter. During the second quarter of the five hundredth year, there was a mighty uprising in the eastern kingdoms. A former general, banished by the oppressive King and Queen of his homeland gathered an army and dubbed himself a warlord. They went on a massive campaign, terrorizing the countryside and sacking cities until the King’s royal army marched out to meet him, where they were summarily destroyed. With the royalty there now owing him fealty, he continued his campaign, driven by greed and hunger for more. More wealth. More power. More land.

By the time they reached the western kingdoms, they had decimated and combined forces with armies from all the kingdoms, the armies of the royalty and nobility sworn in to their service and fealty paid to the warlord in exchange for him not completely destroying their kingdoms. The warlord’s armies sacked towns, taking horses, treasure, and women as they went. By the time they reached the western kingdoms, the Warlord was the wealthiest man in the lands and his army the largest. But he didn’t have all that he wanted yet. He still had one more land to conquer…

The wealthiest and best protected of the kingdoms still lay ahead of him. Furthest west, it had steadfastly defended its borders and capital for hundreds of years, and no offensive had been able to take it. But no offensive had ever been launched with such a massive force as his army behind it.

The battle was one for the bards to sing about in centuries to come. The King’s vanguard led the charge in to the battle, spear heading their defense and in a desperate attempt to make it to the warlord and end the battle before his army could be completely wiped out, he was brought down by the axe of one of the warlord’s personal guard (five of which were left, the other fifteen having been killed during the battle up to that point). The King and his men had fought valiantly, and very few conceded defeat until they were cut down where they stood, refusing to give their lands, wealth, women, and children to the enemy.

Upon reaching the capitol, the warlord and his men found that the king had a daughter… a stunning daughter, and it was high time his son take a wife and start producing heirs. The campaign was over… the continent conquered and their lands secured. It was time to look to the future now… and that girl’s womb could be all the answer they required. Capturing the girl, he claims her as part of the spoils of war, collects fealty from the hysterical Queen, and goes to deliver this gift of gifts to his son.

~*~*~*~*~

In this story, the idea if you hadn’t gathered is to primarily take place between the warlord’s son and the princess, though I would like to start out by playing out the warlord and his men bringing the King’s body back to the capital and finding the girl while they’re cleaning out the riches they wish to take from the castle. At first she would be present to him by his men as a possible new consort to warm his bed, but when it is revealed that she is a princess, he gets the idea that since his son has thus far avoided taking a wife, that he will give him one… whether he likes it or not. Why I mean by low-fantasy is that magic and the mystical can indeed take place in this, but I don’t want it going to extremes. Humans are the only species, though races may vary within that. Mystics and Medicine Men/Women are possible, but I don’t want magic to become a huge focus. I do, however, want to focus on the cultural differences between the nomadic natures the warlord and his men have taken up and the type of culture the princess would be from.

Ideally, the warlord’s son would be strong, tall, very warrior-like in his own right, while the princess would be petite, delicate, and as dainty as one of her station is expected to be. I am not looking to play a wilting flower type of character who doesn’t stand up for herself… I plan for her to be stubborn and willful, as much a match for her soon-to-be-husband as any woman could be.

PM me if you’re interested.

Fight For The Forbidden (FxM)
The world of underground illegal fighting is rife with crime, drama, danger, and most of all… money. Fighters get in to the ring and square off while people lay down their bets on who goes down in what round. Sometimes the fight is fair. Most times it’s fixed, and the rich walk away richer while the poor sods that can’t help their gambling habits walk away without their rent money. Gamblers, bookies, loan sharks, crime kingpins, thugs, fighters, even women… they’re all a part of this shady, dangerous world and sometimes people who have nothing to do with the world in the first place, end up a part of it anyway.

She is the daughter of a loan shark who also owns the primary bookie that handles bets on fights. For the most part, her father had kept her out of the darker side of the “family business”. She has grown up believing her father is a fight promoter for a minor boxing league on the side, with the other part of his business is a bank, legitimately owned and run by their family. Growing up with plenty of money meant she never wanted for anything. She went to private schools, got great grades, even got her first brand new car at sixteen. Daddy’s little girl. Daddy’s little princess, though thankfully nowhere near as spoilt as the girls she grew up around. The one rule her father always put to her, from as far back as she could remember, however, was to stay away from the boxers that might come around. They were talented lads, but had no business around a young lady of standing. So far she’s done pretty well at following that rule… until now.

He is a fighter who’s been involved in the underground the last few years. Through one turn of events or another, he’s gotten himself in too deep to be able to get out easily. Backed in to a corner and in need of money, he’s been approached by one of the most powerful men in the circuit… a man who owns and runs a bookie and wants him to start fixing the outcomes of his fights. Up until now he’s had a great record… he rarely looses… but now he may have to give up his record and credibility as a reliable fighter by throwing fights to make the man a tidy profit, and ensure a steady income for himself. During a visit to the man’s home to discuss business, he runs in to a beautiful young woman… she can’t even be twenty by the looks of her, and is probably younger. He can feel it the second he sees her… and he can see it in her eyes. They want each other… there is no denying the magnetism between them… but alas, they must.

~*~*~*~*~*~

This is the story of a young man caught up in a world of crime, illegal gambling, cruelty, and money… and the girl he can’t get enough of… the daughter of a powerful and cruel loan shark. Her father doesn’t approve and is his employer, and to make matters worse people finding out about their feelings for each other could put her at serious risk. Especially given that she doesn’t know the full extent of the world the men in her life are a part of! I’m thinking about bringing all sorts of aspects in to this… disapproval of her father, the danger of other boxers finding out about her and trying to use her as leverage. Other loan sharks who want to fix the match finding out about her… the list of possibilities goes on! This story would be heavy in forbidden romance and drama, and has the potential for kidnapping, abusive scenarios (not between the main characters, mind you), political scheming, even stalkers.

The male in this story I have somewhat specific preferences on. I want him to be a tattooed, accented badass with a slight crazy streak. If he’s the type to get in to bare-knuckle fighting where as little in the way of gear and pads are used, all the better. Think Mickey from Snatch. I am more than willing to work with changes if you have different ideas regarding his background… I tried to leave it as vague as possible so you can build him up as you see fit.

PM me with interest/ideas.

Too Good To Be True (FxM)
Name: Too Good To Be True

Content: NC, Extreme, Kidnapping

Scenario: Chrissy is a shy, withdrawn teenage girl from a broken family. And by broken, I don't mean someone is missing. I mean from a young age, Chrissy's family has fluctuated between ignoring her existence and just being outright cruel to her. Her parents are too wrapped up in their own lives to care much about Chrissy, except of course when her father wants something to beat on or her mother wants someone to blame for how miserable she is. As such, Chrissy's social life is nonexistent. Get up as early as possible, finish her homework and get ready for school, go to school, go to work, work on homework, fall asleep... wash, rinse, repeat. It's not an easy life, but it's all she's ever known. She dresses modestly, keeps her head down, and is the quintessential wall flower amongst those at her school. That is... of course... until he shows up in her life. He is a rebel, a bad boy, handsome, passionate... and incredibly kind and seemingly smitten with Chrissy. They've been dating and though he's gotten a kiss here and there, he's been very respectful of the fact that she's simply not ready to take the first big leap in to her sexuality. Chrissy thinks it's because he loves her, as he says he does... but the truth of it is, he's not even really young enough to be a high school student. He's there for Chrissy. Or rather, he's there to find a girl to suit his purposes and someone as naive and desperate for love as she is is perfect. It's a con job, essentially. He finds a girl, gets her to trust him, builds up a relationship, and then he kidnaps her. Afterward, he may rape her, train her, and put her thought some extreme "preparations" for her new life, before she will be sold on the black market as a slave, netting him a lot of money.

Setting: Modern, a small town in the north eastern part of the country.

Requirements: Literate, dominant, sadistic male lead (can be played by male or female, I don't care). Posts must be over 400 words. My average posts range anywhere between 6 and 800, and sometimes if I really get in to it, will get well up over 1300. You MUST be okay with non con, force, violence, manipulation, etc.

Other info: I see this story becoming a long term thing if my partner and I get along well. Supernatural elements such as the guy being a vampire with something that allows him to day walk or a were who helps support their pack by doing this are most certainly a possibility. This can end up with her either being sold finally, or with her being rescued. Perhaps a neighbor of his sees him taking her inside his home one day but never notices her leaving and knows she hasn't been to school (which isn't like her) because she's a teacher or some such... The possibilities are endless. PM me if interested.

Kept Woman (FxM)
In this story, the setting will be a country where nekos aren’t even second class citizens… they are not allowed to really own property, they often are not allowed to hold jobs or are given jobs that have no regulations regarding hours, pay, etc and treated like slave laborers making less than half than a human would and treated fractionally as well. Many are homeless and suffer further discrimination while on the streets, having to hide what they are from the people around them for fear of being mugged, jumped, raped, or worse. The wealthy are not above “purchasing” a neko, or using them as permanent live-in servants, parading them around their peers and colleagues as a sign of wealth.

The characters will be a wealthy, powerful, eclectic man with more money than he really knows what to do with, who by chance happens across a young neko woman living in shelters and on the street, having to dress to hide her ears and tail, having to keep distance from others to keep them from finding out what she really is. Seemingly out of charity, he offers the young woman a chance at a shower, a meal, and a place to sleep for a night, only to find once they arrive at his house that she is, in fact, neko. At that moment, every good intention he has changes. He’s not interested in letting her go about her way or helping her make a future for herself anymore, no…

He wants her for his own. His obsession with her comes quickly, and burns hot and fierce. She becomes his pet, his plaything in his mind… and he treats her as such. Though he gives her the best of everything, he also terrorizes her in his own right by keeping her a captive. Will she eventually get away? Will he break her will until she has no fight left in her? Or will she fall victim to Stockholm syndrome?

Obviously,  I am looking to bring rape, abuse, obsession, mental and emotional play, coercion, etc in to play. I am open to how the ending goes. She could end up willing, eventually taking on the role of a live-in trophy escort… kept under his roof and given all the things she could need in exchange for her always being ready at a moment’s notice to dress up and go out, to be the exotic trophy on his arm… He could wear her down until she breaks and gives in to him… The possibilities are endless on where it goes, as long as it features strong non con and abuse themes in the beginning.

Note on character pictures: If I manage to find a decent neko picture that uses a real person or realism art style, I will use it. However, because you will be playing a human, I would prefer that you use a real picture.

Reserved RPs

Bloodied Porcelain

Updated.

Updated craving levels, added a few specific cravings to the list that don't have plots.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RPING WITH ME, PLEASE PM ME.