Help me out! Survey for my BA

Started by Primarch, March 26, 2012, 04:56:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Right, those of you who know me in any way might be aware I'm currently in my final semester for my BA. One module I'm working on has me on a project concerning jaywalking, I have a super short survey (5 questions) it would be amazing if you could fill in. Can be found here.

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Primarch

Dragondancer

Didit!  Congrats on your so-close-you-can-taste-it graduation!  ;D

Primarch

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Primarch

Dotley

Done. Jaywalking, what an interesting topic choice. Good luck with your final semester :]
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Primarch

Oreo

Got another filled in page for you. Good luck on your project.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Primarch

Notadrywall

Done, though I'm not from the USA, so I hope that's not a problem.

Primarch

Quote from: Notadrywall on March 26, 2012, 07:46:35 PM
Done, though I'm not from the USA, so I hope that's not a problem.

I'm not either, so its not! Thank you kindly.

Quote from: Sybl on March 26, 2012, 08:32:23 PM
Done.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

The survey is now closed and for those of you who are interested the presentation this data was for went as well as could be expected.

Thank you all!

Primarch

While I have this thread up, there's a classmate of mine and very good friend who's been nominated by the CSS Design Awards, not only is he very talented and very hardworking. He's taken so much out of his own free time to help his class mates when they've needed him when this came up we've all been delighted to rush out and spread the word to return the favour. You can vote here, its the site for "Alder Cass" on the third row. Just hover over and click the number in the hand giving a thumbs up to give him your nomination. He literally taught the entire class in our first year after college hours because our lecturer was very poor at explaining things. This guy seriously deserves some recognition for one of his major loves in life.

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Beguile's Mistress

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

HockeyGod

It is closed. Perhaps the OP could lock the thread to signal it's no longer active?

Primarch

I will indeed.......how do you lock this bloody thing? <.<

Thank you all.

Oreo

There you go, Primarch. I was waiting for you to come back before locking it.

Best ~ Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin