Do we have like... any Lord staff members?

Started by Twisted Crow, March 24, 2019, 11:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

Question is in the subject line.

I have been wondering about the representation and whether or not we have people we can reach about Lords Only type stuff. Seems like every other tag is more than adequetely represented in this fashion. So, as far as Lords go... who can I go to?

Blythe

Quote from: Dallas on March 24, 2019, 11:46:59 PM
Question is in the subject line.

I have been wondering about the representation and whether or not we have people we can reach about Lords Only type stuff. Seems like every other tag is more than adequetely represented in this fashion. So, as far as Lords go... who can I go to?

Avis Habilis, Sain, and King Serperior are currently our Lord Staff members who are Oracles.

Twisted Crow

My thanks. You guys have been having to change up the roster wirh people stepping down and coming on board lately, so I wasn't too sure. I thought Serp was still with you guys and for some reason I always seem to forget about poor Avis Habilis.

Didn't know Sain's tag, so that is good to know. :-)

Generally speaking, I typically pester Oniya for things that aren't serious but thought about this in case we ever ran into a Lords Only situation. I was lead to believe you folks can still come in to any of the "Only" boards, but figured this would be good to know for integrity/privacy reasons. Thanks, Bly!

Blythe

Quote from: Dallas on March 25, 2019, 12:19:00 AM
My thanks. You guys have been having to change up the roster wirh people stepping down and coming on board lately, so I wasn't too sure. I thought Serp was still with you guys and for some reason I always seem to forget about poor Avis Habilis.

Didn't know Sain's tag, so that is good to know. :-)

Generally speaking, I typically pester Oniya for things that aren't serious but thought about this in case we ever ran into a Lords Only situation. I was lead to believe you folks can still come in to any of the "Only" boards, but figured this would be good to know for integrity/privacy reasons. Thanks, Bly!

Oracles cannot see LO boards outside of their own gender groups. A Lord Oracle cannot see Ladies Only, for example. But we generally have a wide spread of gender groups represented among our Oracle team. Right now, we do have people from every gender tag represented in the Oracle team.

G-level admins (Gods, Goddesses, Genies, and Guardians) are capable of handling LO issues for any LO board if an Oracle for that board isn't available. Technically admins can come into any of the Only boards, but we do not like to go into Only boards outside of our own gender identities without a very good reason (i.e. getting a report or someone approaching us regarding a problem).

Twisted Crow

Ooooh... okay. That is also good to know. I figured Administration and G-Level would being able to do this was a given but always trusted you guys to not abuse that unless something really serious went down. But I really didn't know that Oracles couldn't access them like Admins could. So I suppose that made this question all the more important to ask, then.

Also helpful to know, once more.

Typcially, I don't like bothering Admin/G-Levels straight away unless there was some serious threat to the site, itself. These strike me as "Vekseid/etc. Button" moments, otherwise I just default to snagging up an Oracle, first.

Blythe

If you do ever really feel you need an admin, it doesn't bother any us G-levels to get a PM about stuff, no big deal. We're pretty happy to help if a person feels they need us. Though yes, generally pinging an appropriate Oracle is the more typical way of going about a report or discussion of an issue. ^^