Star Wars: Edge of Empire now Recruitment thread [System game]

Started by Chris Brady, August 08, 2013, 04:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thufir Hawat

Expressing tentative interest, but doesn't EoE use special dice? How do you intend to use these with the dice roller on E. which only rolls normal numbered dice?

And would I need to buy the rules, or can I count on someone *IneversaidKunoichi* to help me flesh out something simple :P?
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

ShadowFox89

There's a conversion chart in the rulebook and you can find the chart online. You need the book to figure out the dice though....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kunoichi

Alternately, if people don't mind relying on the honor system, I can put up a link to a nice online dice roller when I get home later this evening.

ShadowFox89

I found one online too. I could type up the conversions, but that'd take a bit....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Batman4560

Ive been following this for a while and I am interested. Im not sure if I would be a good fit in the group but I plan on watching this and maybe jumping in once the game kicks off a bit and I see how others play.

Kunoichi

Alright. ^^ Here's hoping you wind up liking what you see and joining in.

Batman4560

Admittedly alot of it is because I don't know the system.

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ShadowFox89

It took me one night to learn how to make a character :)

If you played Dark Heresy, that'll make it a bit easier.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Batman4560

Ill know for sure if I can actually join in a few days. I have been looking for a job and now have a lot of interviews starting tomorrow. I want to make sure I have the time to devote to a group game like this before jumping on board.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Muse

I'd enjoy playing if I can get my hands on the book.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Kunoichi

If my own attempts at tracking down a copy at assorted friendly local gaming stores in my area is any indication, you'll probably find it easiest to just order the book online somewhere. ^^; That was the only way I could get my copy.

Chris Brady

OK, I need a little clarification on the sex and violence, how hard are people wanting to go?  Bondage, Non-Con?  EX?
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kunoichi

If nobody has any specific preferences, I think it would probably be better to stick it in Non-Con, just to be safe.  We probably won't actually wind up with any non-consensual scenes, so it would be more for just in case the story goes there.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kunoichi

*shrugs* If somebody wants to go there, I don't have a problem with it.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on August 13, 2013, 04:40:33 PM
There's a conversion chart in the rulebook and you can find the chart online. You need the book to figure out the dice though....
Makes sense to use that, then.

Quote from: Kunoichi on August 13, 2013, 04:51:10 PM
Alternately, if people don't mind relying on the honor system, I can put up a link to a nice online dice roller when I get home later this evening.
It's up to the GM, and I'm not even sure I could find the book, so I don't get a vote on it ;). However, I found this roller myself, which could probably be useful to other people as well.
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

ShadowFox89

For a plot idea... we could be a sort of Black Lagoon in Star Wars....

A delivery company who's business sometimes involves illegal things.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Kunoichi on August 15, 2013, 12:55:37 AM
If nobody has any specific preferences, I think it would probably be better to stick it in Non-Con, just to be safe.  We probably won't actually wind up with any non-consensual scenes, so it would be more for just in case the story goes there.

Sounds reasonable.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on August 15, 2013, 03:32:16 AM
For a plot idea... we could be a sort of Black Lagoon in Star Wars....

A delivery company who's business sometimes involves illegal things.
And for the name of the company, I suggest "Millennium Falcon" ;D!
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

sullivanthedreadlord

I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A