News:

Main Menu

Manga Studio

Started by Plot Hooks, August 12, 2013, 10:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plot Hooks

I have been wanting a Cintiq forever, but I got my hands on a Surface Pro recently and I think it may be just as good.  I was inspired to check out some new software and stumbled on Magna Studio, and so far I am loving it.

Is anyone else using it?  If so, what's the one trick that everyone should know, but took you forever to figure out?
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A

Inkidu

I need to find mine, my version is probably old, but I'd still like to use it to help me make my setting books. :\
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Chris Brady

Wish I had that sort of cash...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Plot Hooks

Tell me about it.   I took I in liue of payment on some contract work.
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Mathim

On the plus side, this might let an even broader range of artists create hentai doujins.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Chris Brady

I would love a tablet (like a 9x12 drawing surface) and the appropriate programs, but man, to get that in lieu of payment?  That would be a tough call for me...

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Plot Hooks

I have a day job that pays the bills.   I did some work for a company that I work for a lot, whose invoice for that particular afternoon would have run about 200 bucks.   While at lunch with the owner, he decided that he wanted a surface pro.  (I do tech-ish project oriented work, and it was a business lunch.)

We go into the MS store, and he says 'How about instead of invoicing me for today, I just get you one of these.'

It was a no brainer.

Chris Brady

Still a hard call for me.  :)  I'm glad you got one!  I hope you enjoy it!