Fresh Marvel AU RP Interest Check! Seeking One More Female Character!

Started by Vergil Tanner, February 04, 2016, 05:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Life in Color

Vergil Tanner

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Deathnote

*Takes a look at Mercury's bio*

Oh, the things you could do with that kind of power.  :p

Vergil Tanner

I think I know what you're thinking, and I find the ideas now in my head oddly kinda hot. >.>

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Batman4560

AmandaWho

Life in Color

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 15, 2016, 01:58:01 AM
I think I know what you're thinking, and I find the ideas now in my head oddly kinda hot. >.>

Calm down, tiger.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Batman4560 on February 15, 2016, 01:58:28 AM
*Throws hands up and walks out*

lol there goes one.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 15, 2016, 01:58:01 AM

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Life in Color

Kuroneko

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 14, 2016, 11:41:50 PM

And as for the bases...I was thinking that they'd have an Avengers Tower sort of thing in NY, whereas the Wildcards might have an underground ex-SHIELD safehouse-thing as their base, or maybe a mobile carrier of some kind. Not a Helecarrier - that's too huge - but maybe more like a flying Cruiser or something. Not sure. Ideas? :P

Why not both? Always flying around makes them a bit vulnerable, so having an underground safehouse makes more practical sense. But they also have to travel, so a Cruiser will be necessary ;) .

Also, the ^ exchange nearly made me spit out my tea.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Vergil Tanner

Hey, if none of the ladies want to take Mercury's liquid appendage, I'll happily- I've been advised by my legal team that I am not allowed to finish that sentence.

And hey, tea? Good girl! How do you take it? And no, I'm not talking about Mercury's - I should stop now. :P

Speaking of, Morena Baccarin can celebrate International Womens Day with me any time she wants.
>.>
<.<
>.>
And yes, that was indeed my first thought upon walking out of Deadpool.

Anyway! I was thinking more underground safehouse - more secure, after all - with a couple of SHIELD-donated carrier planes, a la Avengers and whatnot to get around. Nothing big and flashy, just the bare essentials needed to do their job. :-)

Re Z L

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 15, 2016, 02:53:46 PM
Hey, if none of the ladies want to take Mercury's liquid appendage

Quote from: Deathnote on February 15, 2016, 01:50:07 AM
*Takes a look at Mercury's bio*

Oh, the things you could do with that kind of power.  :p

I have a soft spot for shapeshifters of any kind  ;D
A&A

AmandaWho

Quote from: Re Z L on February 15, 2016, 05:17:34 PM
I have a soft spot for shapeshifters of any kind  ;D

I'm sure Mercury wouldn't mind tending to your soft, or even hard, spots :)

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Re Z L

Quote from: AmandaWho on February 15, 2016, 05:18:40 PM

Duly noted  ;)

;D
A&A

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: AmandaWho on February 15, 2016, 05:18:40 PM

Fucking sold! Maybe we should talk more....please, step into my office.... >.>
:P :P

Vergil Tanner

Oh! Guys, please get your bios done ASAP please. We're still waiting for Bucky's finished bio, Prowlers bio and Spitfires bio. :-)

Kuroneko

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 15, 2016, 02:53:46 PM

And hey, tea? Good girl! How do you take it? And no, I'm not talking about Mercury's - I should stop now. :P

Depends on the tea. Some I take straight up/black, others with milk (substitute, I'm allergic) and sugar. But this morning's Irish offering I had just with a little sugar ;)

QuoteAnyway! I was thinking more underground safehouse - more secure, after all - with a couple of SHIELD-donated carrier planes, a la Avengers and whatnot to get around. Nothing big and flashy, just the bare essentials needed to do their job. :-)

Sounds good :-)

Vergil Tanner

I like my tea black with no sugar; all the time. My favourite is Earl Grey. :-)

Kuroneko

I have to be in the right mood for Earl Grey, but when I am I like it. I also quite enjoy Rooibos.

Green tea I always drink unsweetened, and same with all iced tea, but there are some whose flavor I find enhanced with a little sugar or honey.

Now I want a nice cuppa, lol.

Vergil Tanner

Haha, I'm old at heart and really boring XD I can just about take milk in my tea if I'm in a hurry and need it cooled down, but black and without any added stuff like honey or sugar is my go-to when I have the time. XD

And me too XD

Kuroneko

Heh, I'm just old, lol.

Once I found out I was allergic to it, milk or anything to replace it rarely enters my cup anymore, lol. And since I like tea as hot as can be, there's no need to cool it down ;)

Mmmmm, tea. If only there wasn't a cat on me, lol.

Vergil Tanner

Eh, screw the cat (not literally, please)! Move it and go get a cuppa! :P

Kuroneko

Vergil Tanner

But tea!

Also, I shall be setting up the OOC tomorrow, and Alix and I will be setting up the Character Thread in a day or so as well. What I want is everybodies completed bios by....let's say Saturday. That gives you four or five days to get the bios finished. Sound fair? :-)