Interest check- heavy NC with sci-fi setting

Started by RedEve, July 01, 2007, 02:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Ok, I have the vague outlines of an idea for a roleplay, and I wanted to check if anyone would be interested in creating it with me.

The setting would be futuristic sci-fi. There would be no aliens, just humans who have colonized much of the universe.

My character would be a sexdroid that crash-landed on a deserted planet along with her human owner. The owner did not survive the crash. My character will have been damaged in the crash and as a result her obedience subroutines will have been destroyed. This means that she is still a functioning sexdroid and she still seeks to furfill her mission of providing sexual pleasure, but she no longer takes her human masters wishes into consideration. Meaning that she has sex with any human she encounters, regardless of his own wishes.

I'm looking for a few people to play the poor souls who encounter this sexual version of the terminator. ;)

The idea would be for them to either crash-land as well on the planet, or end up on it as researcher, or perhaps as part of a search and rescue team. I would leave that part up to you.

My inspiration for this scene

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MagicalPen

Just to make it public, i'd be interested (in a week)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

RedEve

RedEve

Bump.

I was really busy recently, but I'd like to give this scene another try. Any interested parties?

Archangel

I might be interested. Would you be jumping from one victim to another, looking for a new writer each time?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

RedEve

Haven't really decided how long I see this roleplay lasting. ;)

Archangel

Simon

Unusual setting I may say... Are you looking for more than one partner?

RedEve

Well, the original premise was for it to be a one-on one thing, but I guess it could be expanded to a small group of people.

Simon

Which in itself would be a more complicated thing of course... Well I can't do more then to say that I'm interested and let you decide what to do :).

RedEve

Well, if it does turn into a longer thread, my character could move from "victim" to "victim". That might be a way to incorporate more people without losing the one-on-one setting I originally had in mind.

Archangel

If you get multiple people interested, that might be your best bet... Let me know either way !!!