News:

Main Menu

Polyamory Shirt

Started by Hades, June 12, 2013, 11:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hades

Since I'm on my way to bed for the night, I figured I'd share a random image with the lot of you.  Considering that I am in a poly relationship at the moment, when I saw this I couldn't resist showing it to my girlfriend.  And now, you lucky bits of coding on my screen, I share it with you as well.  Enjoy!

SinXAzgard21

And she is welcome to wear it.  That being said, I do not find it wrong as me and my wife are Poly. 
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

RedPhoenix

Awesome. xD

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 13, 2013, 12:58:36 AM
And she is welcome to wear it.  That being said, I do not find it wrong as me and my wife are Poly.

Read the shirt. :)
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Blythe

Language jokes always make me happy. <3

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: RedPhoenix on June 13, 2013, 01:07:24 AM
Awesome. xD

Read the shirt. :)

Oh, well I couldn't read it that well sorry.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Beguile's Mistress

Had to send that to a friend who is a professor of Ancient Greek language and culture.  He laughed. :-)

Inkidu

What's next Despotyrant?

Thank God for whoever came up with that shirt. :)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

It starts with mixing Greek and Latin roots.  Before you know it you have dogs and cats living together, panic in the street, mass hysteria!  (And I think I have a skein of the yarn her hat is made of somewhere around here...)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kythia

Quote from: Oniya on June 14, 2013, 06:05:15 PM
It starts with mixing Greek and Latin roots.  Before you know it you have dogs and cats living together, panic in the street, mass hysteria!  (And I think I have a skein of the yarn her hat is made of somewhere around here...)

Indeed.  What kind of sociopath would do that?  I like all my words monolingual.

WildCat

Quote from: Oniya on June 14, 2013, 06:05:15 PM
Oniya, if someone asks if you're a god...
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WildCat

Quote from: Oniya on June 24, 2013, 09:32:55 PM
Say 'Yes!'
And at that, a wide smile and delighted hug. We need a world where more people catch 80s references.
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Violence

Quote from: Inkidu on June 14, 2013, 05:39:57 PM
What's next Despotyrant?

Thank God for whoever came up with that shirt. :)

However wrong and controversial it may be... I'm now in love with the word "despotyrant"...
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.