Boot Camp

Started by Kotah, February 24, 2010, 01:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotah

Has anyone else seen this movie yet? If so, I was thinking to make a group rp in the Boot Camp 'verse' of things. The rp would have non-con and pretty much whatever people want to be in it. If you have seen any of my other games, I'm pretty open to just about anything. The recruiting is open to anyone, and to apply simply post a sheet to let everyone else get to know your char, and start posting. :)

So, anyone want to play with me?
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Chreestafer

being a navy man im interested but i have never seen the movie so you might need to explain lol
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kotah

I can do you one better.

Boot Camp

More or less, the movie is about a camp for troubled teens. I'm hoping to add a bit more on the sexual side. More or less, parents would be sending their "troubled teenagers" to the camp to be made... untroubled.

I'm hoping to find a lead doc, 3-4 counselors and 4-5 campers.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

ScorpioQueen

I believe I have watched a show about this before. I would be interested in playing a troubled teen camper very sexually active and mischief :-)
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

KunoichiRogue5

I could totally get into this as a "troubled" teen.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Chreestafer

i guess count me in as well then lol
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kotah

Well, it seems we may have a group of campers! Anyone interested in playing a counselor, and the head?

ThePrince

I could play a counselor who's life mission is to bring those poor way-ward teens back into the fold.
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.

hgb

I'd be interested in playing a camper.

Kotah

Looks like we have 4/5 campers and 1/2 counselors. I'm not sure what chree wanted to play. I want to wait out for a leader for the camp before we start, however, you guys can feel free to post your profiles here.  I shall have mine up soon.

Travaius

I'd be willing to play the head.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

tonycraig0555

If there is still room I'd be interested in playing a counselor.
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Kotah

There is plenty of room!

I think we have enough to start, if anyone else would like to join in... you can join at any time!

Profile:

Name:
Role:
Set to camp because:
Desc:

Chreestafer

im interested in one of the campers also should we post the profiles here?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kotah

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62213.0

Profile thread. Please keep ooc/comments, whatever out of the thread. I would like for it to be just profiles please.

Kotah

This game is still open for players. We are looking for counselors and campers.

ScorpioQueen

Did I miss the start to this? im getting impatient..tehe

sinoraa

I could be a counselor.

rancorius

still looking for players

Ar15

I would be interested in playing a counselor, perhaps the lead doctor?

KunoichiRogue5

The game itself hasn't started yet, so I think Kotah is still taking applications. There's a link to the bio thread. Post them there.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

ScorpioQueen

im still looking forward to this RP..lol im anxious!