Picture inspired plots

Started by fireflights, July 14, 2011, 04:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

Picture inspired rp's

Band camp:

Lydia was at band camp but she wasn't very liked, or so she thought. When twin boys Alex and Aaron pin her in one of the band rooms at night, luring her there by a note from her friend Jasmine or so she thinks, they decide to have a little fun with Lydia. However, it doesn't end there and the poor music nerd is subjected to becoming their sex slave until the end of band camp, or so she thinks until they move in next door to her after the summer is over.

The wrong turn:

Stacie was on her way home from school when she turns as usual down the local alley way shortcut to her home. What she didn't expect to find was a group of mobsters beating up another man. Begging for her life, Stacie makes a proposition to them. She will let them use her body as they wish if they let her go after.

((this one can become a small group if more then one guy is interested.))

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

gymnastixcoach

Hi, the first one (band camp) sounds very interesting, although I've never been to band camp (only sports camps) or have played multiple characters in a role before.
But I'd love to give it a shot. So if you don't mind my lack of advance knowledge, drop me a line and we go from there.
Mike

fireflights

Quote from: gymnastixcoach on July 14, 2011, 08:31:35 AM
Hi, the first one (band camp) sounds very interesting, although I've never been to band camp (only sports camps) or have played multiple characters in a role before.
But I'd love to give it a shot. So if you don't mind my lack of advance knowledge, drop me a line and we go from there.
Mike

I wouldn't mind if you wanted to but you need to get reverified before you can play. There is a spot in the help section to get that done.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.