What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

I am Xandi, of the Clan Xandi.  There is only One.

leelan

I wonder if Xandi will join me in the sunset...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Xenolord

You have startled the Witch!

(Been waiting forever to use this.)

Dahling

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Whoa.. that Visine does work.. heh.. no need for the dark shades.. I look straight! *staring in a mirror*
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

I hope all this paint is dry, wouldn't want to set myself on fire as I strike this flame.

Mordred

He better not mess up my hair with that blue gunk. Although.. mmm.. love those hands.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Just a quick smoke before I finish my masterpiece!

Mordred

You know you wanna get over here and taste these lips.. whatcha waitin' for, huh?
*See Pillory*

Xenolord

Dahling

I'm pretty sure we could take that blue boy. 

Jag

That Snow White thinks she's so pretty and sweet. I'll show her. I'll shove this down her pretty little throat.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Dahling

I've got somethin' I could shove down her pretty little throat.

-snuggles Michi!-

Timeless

You want this delicious-looking apple, don't you? Well... You would have to do something for me, if you get my drift?

Dahling

And when I'm finished with the apple, I'll get her, too.   

Mr Bigglesworth

Dahling

I'd be glad for some company on this beach...

Aaron Divine

Mr Bigglesworth

Jassara Sunn

Lycana

Oh god he's coming this way! Okay act cool... I wonder if he'll notice what I'm wearing..?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Aaron Divine

TheLegionary

PigPin

How does the macarena go again....hands behind head....