News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown: The Future of Superhero Movies

Started by Mathim, November 18, 2014, 02:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SapphireStar

Sorry  :-( Forgot about Daredevil. And, Amell also teased that we will see the return of someone who hasn't been seen since Season 2. That leaves Deathstroke out. He appeared in Season 3 when Malcolm let him loose from his prison to go after Thea and Oliver on the island. HUntress/Helena, seems the likely choice. Cupid/Carrie Cutter appeared in the episode in Season 4.

I'm not sure if it has been specified yet how strong Luke Cage is. Unless, the IGH is headed by some Inhumans, like Whitehall/Kraken. The established plot in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is the Terrigen Crystal infused fish oil pills which have been turning people into Inhumans. Though it seems now they are starting to incorporate magic and the supernatural into the plots. I wonder how long it will be till Morbius makes an appearance on one of the Netflix shows? Or, is is possible they are introducing another faction which can produce super powered beings, not just the Terrigen Mist?

Apparently not. They think the more villains for Spidey to fight the better, especially since Iron Man will also be in the movie. And, there is a rumor that Peter Parker/Spider-Man won't be the only Spider-Man in the movie. A rumor floated around that Miles Morales would also appear.

Mathim

Quote from: SapphireStar on June 24, 2016, 08:49:33 PM
Sorry  :-( Forgot about Daredevil. And, Amell also teased that we will see the return of someone who hasn't been seen since Season 2. That leaves Deathstroke out. He appeared in Season 3 when Malcolm let him loose from his prison to go after Thea and Oliver on the island. HUntress/Helena, seems the likely choice. Cupid/Carrie Cutter appeared in the episode in Season 4.

I'm not sure if it has been specified yet how strong Luke Cage is. Unless, the IGH is headed by some Inhumans, like Whitehall/Kraken. The established plot in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is the Terrigen Crystal infused fish oil pills which have been turning people into Inhumans. Though it seems now they are starting to incorporate magic and the supernatural into the plots. I wonder how long it will be till Morbius makes an appearance on one of the Netflix shows? Or, is is possible they are introducing another faction which can produce super powered beings, not just the Terrigen Mist?

Apparently not. They think the more villains for Spidey to fight the better, especially since Iron Man will also be in the movie. And, there is a rumor that Peter Parker/Spider-Man won't be the only Spider-Man in the movie. A rumor floated around that Miles Morales would also appear.

Jones' acquiring her powers happened when she was a teenager, though, at least a decade before the events of Agents of SHIELD's dispersal of Terrigen into the waters around the globe. But at least a few Inhumans existed and could certainly have been either willing (perhaps trying to find a 'cure'?) or unwilling guinea pigs for these IGH people. Not sure if IGH is responsible for Luke Cage, though. His power is miles above and beyond anything we see of Jessica or Will Simpson.

The MCU has done an okay job with primary and secondary villains, but I don't think they've yet tried tertiary, and that's been the flaw in the least-liked Spidey flicks so far. I think sticking with two like in Iron Man 2, and The Winter Soldier, is the only reasonably safe bet. At least not without the Russos at the helm, who know damn well how to balance large casts.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

CaptainNexus616

I can't help but agree with Mathim's concern for the number of villains in this film. Hopefully with Marvel Studios having a say in what occurs they can work this better than Sony's exclusive Spidey movies.

Wouldn't it be a little early to intro Miles Morales? Don't get me wrong he's cool and all it just feels a little early. Tom Holland feels like a long term investment plan with his role as the main Spider-Man. Robert Downey Jr. has been Iron Man for eight years now, and assuming Holland is able to make it that far we will be able to see his Peter Parker AND Spider-Man develop a considerable bit. Then once they reach that point they could bring in Miles as he is usually considered the teen Spidey in the comics now.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Mathim

Quote from: CaptainNexus616 on June 29, 2016, 09:04:28 PM
I can't help but agree with Mathim's concern for the number of villains in this film. Hopefully with Marvel Studios having a say in what occurs they can work this better than Sony's exclusive Spidey movies.

Wouldn't it be a little early to intro Miles Morales? Don't get me wrong he's cool and all it just feels a little early. Tom Holland feels like a long term investment plan with his role as the main Spider-Man. Robert Downey Jr. has been Iron Man for eight years now, and assuming Holland is able to make it that far we will be able to see his Peter Parker AND Spider-Man develop a considerable bit. Then once they reach that point they could bring in Miles as he is usually considered the teen Spidey in the comics now.

Based on their relative ages, Miles Morales wouldn't even have entered puberty yet, or just barely. Nothing against him personally, but I just can't see anyone other than Peter Parker as Spider-Man. There's just no one else anywhere remotely as iconic as the character. I know lots of superhero characters have multiple different identities behind them, obviously, like Captain America being many others besides Steve Rogers, but with Spidey, it's just too deeply ingrained as Parker. Plus he's just such a great character even outside of costume.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

SapphireStar

I had seen a recent article about the rumored Spider-Man universe movies. Apparently, they are going ahead with the Spider Universe movies. I'm not sure what to make of this. Already, they are adding more and more characters to the Spider-Man: Homecoming. They could write as Miles is co-existing in the same universe as Peter Parker (Tom Holland's character) as this is technically not the mainstream Earth-616 universe but a parallel one. Some executives from other Marvel projects have stated that they cherry pick stuff from all the different universes. They did that whole series in the comics were there were all those characters like Spider-Man with spider powers, etc. I think one series was Spider Island or something.

Apprently, the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe movie is looking like it is going forward. Looks like they are setting their sights on Kellan Lutz to play He-Man/Prince Adam.

Mathim

Quote from: SapphireStar on June 30, 2016, 12:03:27 AM
I had seen a recent article about the rumored Spider-Man universe movies. Apparently, they are going ahead with the Spider Universe movies. I'm not sure what to make of this. Already, they are adding more and more characters to the Spider-Man: Homecoming. They could write as Miles is co-existing in the same universe as Peter Parker (Tom Holland's character) as this is technically not the mainstream Earth-616 universe but a parallel one. Some executives from other Marvel projects have stated that they cherry pick stuff from all the different universes. They did that whole series in the comics were there were all those characters like Spider-Man with spider powers, etc. I think one series was Spider Island or something.

Apprently, the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe movie is looking like it is going forward. Looks like they are setting their sights on Kellan Lutz to play He-Man/Prince Adam.

Yep, I remember reading about Spider-Island. It's pretty stupid of them to think that the very idea of having two parallel Spider-Man universes (MCU and independent) is a good idea, since not only will it confuse people, but they also have no idea what they're doing anyway, since they had to go and beg Marvel to help them make Spider-Man not suck on the big screen.

I watched the Nostalgia Critic (or was it Nostalgia Chick?) do the Masters of the Universe review on one of their episodes. It was...hilariously bad. Has the show at least been revived once or twice since the 80's? If not, this is a risky move no matter who they get to plaster on the promo posters.

SapphireStar

They did reboot He-Man back in the early 2000s on Cartoon Network. It was awesome but only ran for two seasons or so before being cancelled. One of the best episodes was when Skeletor was forced to wear a belt that would zap him every time he was being evil. His minions would laugh and needle him, so he had to find ways around the belt's power. The stories and characters were great. They introduced King Grayskull and the history of Grayskull and its power.

The original 80s show for He-Man was pretty good for its time, a bit campy but entertaining. The absolute worst He-man show was The New Adventures of He-Man. I highly recommend the original 80s show and the 2000 reboot.

It sounded like they were going to run both simulatainously with Spider-Man: Homecoming. Pretty much everything would exist in the same universe.

mia h

Quote from: SapphireStar on June 24, 2016, 08:49:33 PM
And, Amell also teased that we will see the return of someone who hasn't been seen since Season 2. That leaves Deathstroke out. He appeared in Season 3 when Malcolm let him loose from his prison to go after Thea and Oliver on the island. HUntress/Helena, seems the likely choice. Cupid/Carrie Cutter appeared in the episode in Season 4.
It'll be Anatoly making a reappearance in the flashbacks. In theory at last season 5 should be last year "island" flashbacks and Ollie still has to learn to speak Russian, learn to fly a plane and join the Bratva.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

SapphireStar

That is a possibility, but so is Huntress, since she hasn't been seen for a while too. The newest actor joining the cast, Carly Pope will be playing a recurring character, a reporter from Coast City. Carly Pope will be playing Susan Williams who is married to Jim Jordan, the little brother of Hal Jordan. Reports seem to be teasing that this brings things closer to having the Green Lantern/Hal Jordan make an appearance. They've added a new detective played by Tyler Ritter. They seem to be rebooting the show with new cast members to fill the void left by the others who are no longer series regulars it appears.

After last season, I doubt I'll be watching.

Mathim

Quote from: SapphireStar on June 30, 2016, 02:16:40 PM
That is a possibility, but so is Huntress, since she hasn't been seen for a while too. The newest actor joining the cast, Carly Pope will be playing a recurring character, a reporter from Coast City. Carly Pope will be playing Susan Williams who is married to Jim Jordan, the little brother of Hal Jordan. Reports seem to be teasing that this brings things closer to having the Green Lantern/Hal Jordan make an appearance. They've added a new detective played by Tyler Ritter. They seem to be rebooting the show with new cast members to fill the void left by the others who are no longer series regulars it appears.

After last season, I doubt I'll be watching.

I'm still waiting for season 4 on Netflix.

SapphireStar

I don't know what is going on with the show, everything seems up in the air. I'm waiting for the Comicon panel to get more information. The San Diego comicon will be where everything will be revealed about the state of the show and characters.

Stephen Amell is saying this season is going to be so BIG. That this season is going to be sooo mean and that is really exciting. I thought the point was to have Oliver on a journey to becoming the hero the Green Arrow, and not a dark vigilante who used killshots like in season 1?

Mathim

Quote from: SapphireStar on June 30, 2016, 03:00:31 PM
I don't know what is going on with the show, everything seems up in the air. I'm waiting for the Comicon panel to get more information. The San Diego comicon will be where everything will be revealed about the state of the show and characters.

Stephen Amell is saying this season is going to be so BIG. That this season is going to be sooo mean and that is really exciting. I thought the point was to have Oliver on a journey to becoming the hero the Green Arrow, and not a dark vigilante who used killshots like in season 1?

What was the reason he even 'stopped' doing that, anyway?

SapphireStar

To honor his best friend Tommy Merlyn who died at the end of Season 1. To become better, more then a vigilante killer. So that he could become a hero to the people of the city. But, that looks like that is being thrown out the window.

Mathim

Quote from: SapphireStar on June 30, 2016, 08:13:15 PM
To honor his best friend Tommy Merlyn who died at the end of Season 1. To become better, more then a vigilante killer. So that he could become a hero to the people of the city. But, that looks like that is being thrown out the window.

Well didn't he still end up doing that in Season 2 anyway? And didn't he have to kill R'as al Ghul anyway?

SapphireStar

Season 2 and for most of season 3 he didn't use killshots. Even when he was fighting Slade. Season 3 was an anamoly, the exception he made. Though technically, he "killed" Ra's al Ghul with a sword instead of an arrow. For a while his team was pushing him not to kill, the Felicity told him he had to kill to save everyone because his no kill way wasn't working so far. Oliver didn't want to kill Isabelle (played by Summer Glau) at the end, but Nyssa stepped in and did it for him. I forgot, there was one kill in Season 2, Count Vertigo (played by Seth Gable). Oliver killed him when he had Felicity hostage. That was another exception, then he continued with the no kills going for the disabling shots.

Update: Season 3 of The Flash has added a new recurring character, Julian Dorn, a fellow CSI tech at the Central City Police Department. And, the actor playing him is...Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy).

Mathim

Quote from: SapphireStar on June 30, 2016, 08:29:00 PM
Season 2 and for most of season 3 he didn't use killshots. Even when he was fighting Slade. Season 3 was an anamoly, the exception he made. Though technically, he "killed" Ra's al Ghul with a sword instead of an arrow. For a while his team was pushing him not to kill, the Felicity told him he had to kill to save everyone because his no kill way wasn't working so far. Oliver didn't want to kill Isabelle (played by Summer Glau) at the end, but Nyssa stepped in and did it for him. I forgot, there was one kill in Season 2, Count Vertigo (played by Seth Gable). Oliver killed him when he had Felicity hostage. That was another exception, then he continued with the no kills going for the disabling shots.

Update: Season 3 of The Flash has added a new recurring character, Julian Dorn, a fellow CSI tech at the Central City Police Department. And, the actor playing him is...Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy).

I just like consistency. "Oh, there's an exception because..." That just doesn't ring true. Even Daredevil had to confront that and the Punisher told him, that ain't how it works. And while he tried to stick to his code, Daredevil eventually did end up flinging Nobu off the roof in his anger. But then that raises the question, did he know Nobu would land in a dumpster or something like that Russian thug he threw off the roof in season 1, or was he just so overcome with emotion that he stopped caring about his ethics for that split-second? It doesn't matter whether WE know Nobu survived (only to be killed by Stick moments later), the fact that Matt was willing to compromise his integrity will have huge implications for season 3. So far he would have been the only one of the Defenders who was not okay with killing. Jessica Jones snapped Kilgrave's neck without hesitation and Luke Cage was willing to murder the bus driver he thought was responsible for his wife's death. Daredevil, up til the end of season 2, was able to set himself apart in just that way, but now that may fall to Iron Fist.

And is it weird I hated Summer Glau's performance on Arrow the LEAST out of anything she's done, but I hated her CHARACTER more than any other she's ever portrayed?

And Malfoy being on the Flash, that's awesome. He's fun as an American, at least he was in Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

SapphireStar

Consistency seems to be flexible. Oliver killed Count Vertigo because he was going to kill Felicity. Before that, Felicity was saying how Oliver can't go back to his old ways of killing the bad guys, but she was thankful that he killed Vertigo. If they were going to stick to the no killing to honor Tommy, he could have put an arrow into Vertigo's shoulder to make him let go, or two in the legs. But, then there wouldn't have been all the dramatic tension of the inciting shootout in the office.

Even in the Dark Knight, The Joker told Batman that he would have to do away with his one rule in order to save the people on the ferry. Yet, Batman did not give in and kill the Joker. It seems more and more some of the heroes on tv and movies are portrayed as darker then what their source material originally portrayed them. Daredevil walked a thin line, even in the comics. If I remember right, he threw Bullseye off a building after Bullseye had killed Elektra causing him to fall and basically become paralyzed due to his spine being shattered. Bullseye later had adamantium crafted to his bones. Daredevil again crossed the line and beat Bullseye to a pulp when he came after his new girlfriend. There have been so many changes to characters both in the comics in tv shows and movies that it makes one scratch their head and go, 'but that isn't what the character originally believed or did'.

The way her character was structured seemed to come out of left field and felt rather forced. She made the best of what she was given. Was her character even really necessary? I know it was one of the names in his father's book, but it just seemed to throw off the story some.

I am so looking forward to season 3 of the Flash. I haven't seen him in anything else. I know Tom Felton was on Murder in the First. Still, I'm excited to see how his character interacts with the others. It is being reported that he becomes supicious of Barry and knows there is more to him and tries to find out what.

Mathim

Quote from: SapphireStar on June 30, 2016, 11:25:32 PM
Consistency seems to be flexible. Oliver killed Count Vertigo because he was going to kill Felicity. Before that, Felicity was saying how Oliver can't go back to his old ways of killing the bad guys, but she was thankful that he killed Vertigo. If they were going to stick to the no killing to honor Tommy, he could have put an arrow into Vertigo's shoulder to make him let go, or two in the legs. But, then there wouldn't have been all the dramatic tension of the inciting shootout in the office.

Even in the Dark Knight, The Joker told Batman that he would have to do away with his one rule in order to save the people on the ferry. Yet, Batman did not give in and kill the Joker. It seems more and more some of the heroes on tv and movies are portrayed as darker then what their source material originally portrayed them. Daredevil walked a thin line, even in the comics. If I remember right, he threw Bullseye off a building after Bullseye had killed Elektra causing him to fall and basically become paralyzed due to his spine being shattered. Bullseye later had adamantium crafted to his bones. Daredevil again crossed the line and beat Bullseye to a pulp when he came after his new girlfriend. There have been so many changes to characters both in the comics in tv shows and movies that it makes one scratch their head and go, 'but that isn't what the character originally believed or did'.

The way her character was structured seemed to come out of left field and felt rather forced. She made the best of what she was given. Was her character even really necessary? I know it was one of the names in his father's book, but it just seemed to throw off the story some.

I am so looking forward to season 3 of the Flash. I haven't seen him in anything else. I know Tom Felton was on Murder in the First. Still, I'm excited to see how his character interacts with the others. It is being reported that he becomes supicious of Barry and knows there is more to him and tries to find out what.

I can't remember, but in the future is the Flash's identity still a secret? It didn't seem like it in season 1, but it was weird because Eobard Thawne seemed to have been from so far in the future, wouldn't Barry Allen be dead of old age already? So it was odd that he would be Barry's version of the Flash's nemesis, unless he just meant the Flash in general and Barry was the only one he knew the identity of, or that was known to be the first Flash. I don't want to know the answer if it spoils anything in season 2, though.

SapphireStar

Looking through the information about The Flash comics, apparently after a tragedy Barry traveled to the 30th century where he lived for a while in peace. That is probably where he met Eobard Thawne. Though, it could be possible that with all the time traveling each speedster does their paths could've crossed at any number of points in time. It was never really specified in the show why Eobard hated Barry. The only thing they kept referring to was the date when The Flash disappeared during a Crisis. I think it was April 24, 2024. So it was assumed that was the date when Barry vanished into the timestream to stop Eobard from killing the younger Barry.

The main focus of Season 2 was on fighting Zoom and travelling to Earth 2.

Mathim

Quote from: SapphireStar on July 01, 2016, 10:28:37 PM
Looking through the information about The Flash comics, apparently after a tragedy Barry traveled to the 30th century where he lived for a while in peace. That is probably where he met Eobard Thawne. Though, it could be possible that with all the time traveling each speedster does their paths could've crossed at any number of points in time. It was never really specified in the show why Eobard hated Barry. The only thing they kept referring to was the date when The Flash disappeared during a Crisis. I think it was April 24, 2024. So it was assumed that was the date when Barry vanished into the timestream to stop Eobard from killing the younger Barry.

The main focus of Season 2 was on fighting Zoom and travelling to Earth 2.

I was concerned because what little I had read seemed like Barry wasn't able to come home, and I would have been disappointed to not be able to see many of the other cast for a while, since I often liked them more than Barry (Cisco, it seems, is many people's favorite character on there). But hopefully September will bring the second season to Netflix and I can binge it on my day off.

SapphireStar

I really like how the cast interacts with other on the Flash. They seem more comfortable in their roles and with each other, and they seem to be really having fun. Jesse L. Martin (Joe West) and Tom Cavanaugh (Harrison Wells) are top favs. Even, Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell seem to have fun with their characters. I wasn't sure about Grant Gustin as Barry when I saw him appear on Arrow in the second season, but he is pretty good.

Apparently, Marvel comics has backtracked on Captain America turning out to be a Nazi/HYDRA agent. They now explained the situation as it was the Cube which did it, and made Cap believe that. So, essentially they said Cap was brainwashed but all will be good.

Mathim

Quote from: SapphireStar on July 02, 2016, 06:25:51 PM
I really like how the cast interacts with other on the Flash. They seem more comfortable in their roles and with each other, and they seem to be really having fun. Jesse L. Martin (Joe West) and Tom Cavanaugh (Harrison Wells) are top favs. Even, Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell seem to have fun with their characters. I wasn't sure about Grant Gustin as Barry when I saw him appear on Arrow in the second season, but he is pretty good.

Apparently, Marvel comics has backtracked on Captain America turning out to be a Nazi/HYDRA agent. They now explained the situation as it was the Cube which did it, and made Cap believe that. So, essentially they said Cap was brainwashed but all will be good.

LOL, I heard about that. I mean, could you imagine them having to integrate that into their TV shows or the movies? No freakin' way that would have worked.

SapphireStar

There is another article saying that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is responsible for basically tanking the marvel Inhumans movie. If anything, it was attempting to set up the concept and some backstory for the Inhumans so that audiences who might not know about who the Royal Inhuman family was would know about the concept going into the movie. There was probably other factors which might have caused the movie to be delayed/pulled: timing, budgeting, scheduling of actors for roles, locations (getting the necessary permits, etc).

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Mathim on July 02, 2016, 08:33:24 PM
LOL, I heard about that. I mean, could you imagine them having to integrate that into their TV shows or the movies? No freakin' way that would have worked.

Yet another reason why I don't think it's any sort of backtrack, but a poorly planned and lamely executed 'double twist' exactly like everything they've done before. Everyone wants to recapture the shock readers felt when Death of Superman came out, but they all forget Death of Superman was shocking because it had never happened before. We're jaded now, and pretty much everyone immediately saw through the transparent ruse of 'Cap is HYDRA. No Srs Its Really Him!"

CaptainNexus616

Shock value is all comic book writers want to do these days with the characters. Just to spike sales through the ripples they cause. Whether it be two big hero names fighting (Superman and Batman) or something really strange like a big hero dying with one of his villains now inhabiting his body and trying to be better (Superior Spider-Man).

Its a big reason why I try to avoid a lot of big comic books like Spider-Man and Batman. While yes I do watch their characters and enjoy the concepts. Sometimes it feels like the people who write them don't see what actually makes these characters but instead just want to shove what their perception is instead.

Example

Batman in certain comics: BROODING!!! NO HAPPY ENDINGS!!! DARKNESS!!! NO PARENTS!!!

The guy is supposed to be a darker and more serious character but some don't understand why he's supposed to be that way. They just want to make the surface personality and appearance the entire package.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌