[M Seeking F] Fantasy Setting, Careful when helping a Stranger.

Started by XWandererX, June 07, 2010, 08:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XWandererX

Looking for a sword and sorcery style fantasy roleplay involving my character.  Basically our characters meet in the forest and my character helps your character in some way, which binds him to her.  Such that he has to continue helping (a.k.a. if someone is chasing her, they now think he is in leauge with her)

One potential start:

Cecil sighs lightly as he leans back against a tree wondering if this forest ever ends. Wiping some sweat from his brow he pulled his waterskin to his lips taking a sip. He wore travelworn clothing with a sword across his back, his shaggy hair beginning to fall into his eyes. As he straightened up something caught his attention. In the trees, he thought as his eyes followed the movements of shadowed figures heading west. His eyes fell wondering what their destination falling upon a woman in a clearing. Instinctively Cecil ran in the direction of this woman. The two dark clad men burst from the trees in front of the woman, what are their intention? The dark clad men realize they are not alone as one turns pulling his weapon, but it was too late.  Cecil pulls the sword from his back and brings it down swiftly on the first man, who slumps to the ground his weapon falling from his weakened grip.  The second had brandishes his short blade and advances at Cecil's flank...

Other twists alternates:
Female could be running from someone/something.
Could be a thief.
Could be the mistress of these minions.

Thanks for viewing.
xWandererx
"Boldly going where...hey, wait where am I?"
Ons and Offs