CLOSED

Started by Old Lady Willow, June 09, 2015, 09:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

I'm looking for an rp centered around a woman who's just managed to get her dream job, working at a zoo, taking care of the animals she's been fascinated by all her life. At first, it's everything she could have imagined. True, mostly she's just cleaning cages and filling food bins, but she can finally get up close to the animals. The majestic lions, the mysterious wolves, the graceful zebras.

Her boss even likes her. He likes her so much, that within the first week, he promotes her. He promotes her to the 'highest' position available, a live-in zookeeper, who's job it is to ensure that the animals are happy and stress free...even if that involves being forced into a skin suit and mounted as a mate.

Taken unwillingly from her home, the woman is made to submit to his every whim, made to be used by every animal and frustrated co-worker he chooses, as well as himself.

I don't care what your real gender is, only that you can play a convincing female. 2-4 paragraph posts on average please, though of course I'll understand if they're a little longer or a little shorter here and there, depending on the flow of the rp. Looking for someone who can post at least once a week, though every three or four days would be preferred.

Here's a list of kinks I would like to include. They're all negotiable, and please feel free to request some of your own.

Knotting
Barbed cocks
Cervical penetration
Multiple penetration
Cum inflation
Forced orgasm
Orgasm denial
Anal
Oral
Licking(if at some point we can have an animal licking her forcefully opened mouth, that would be amazing)
Bondage
Verbal abuse
Drinking cum
Collaring
Pet play

Diabolus Lupus

Miroque

I would love to be your zookeeper. Something on the whole idea turned me on, in dark shameful way. *blush*