Battle of the Sexes: Part Deux

Started by Asher, June 09, 2014, 10:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Blythe

Let's make that...

again, shall we?

Rhedyn

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Yoshimikitten

Rhedyn

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Rhedyn

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Wispyr

Meliamne

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Seress

*nudges the number down* 59 *and honks the horn*

IntolerableMinx

Thangar

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3