Craz's Semi-Crazy Desires(M looking for M and F partners)

Started by Craz, January 26, 2013, 11:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

Hey everyone, after a good period of inactivity, I'm back, and I'm looking to start posting again. I figured I'd start it off with a thread posting some wants and cravings of mine. For a bit about me, I'm a writer who loves story. Working with a partner to develop a great, intricate story with some nice development. I also love partners who I can work with, who can see a plot idea, and come up with their own wicked development we can chat about. Also, as a note, please refrain from posting in the thread, and PM me to reply to this thread, as I do sort of want to keep this thread clean.

Now, first, let's talk about some settings I like:

Present-Day: Okay, sorta-kinda. I get really picky about this. There's got to be a good solid idea here for a present-day realistic RP. Do I do them? Totally. Do I jump at every chance? Not really.
Modern-Day Supernatural: All right, this one's a bit more in my wheel-house. Vampires, werewolves, demons, magic, all that is absolutely delicious.
Traditional Fantasy: Heck yea. More of a medieval, throwback fantasy is definitely cool by me. Whether it's a more Lord of the Rings style, or maybe more of a Game of Thrones deal, both styles are pretty interesting.
Science Fiction: I love sci-fi, and I have a lot of loves from this, from the near-future to dramatic stuff up in the stars.

And now, let's talk about some plots. A lot of these are open-ended, which can be developed into something a lot more solid. Note that any of these plots can be modified, and the roles can be changed to an M/M plot.

Hunt Me Like you Love Me

He was born to kill. Shaped from birth to be a perfect monster hunter. Little else was in his life beyond the hunt. That was until he met the Queen. The most powerful of her race. She should have been his greatest kill. Now he's not sure who's hunting who.
This is a bit of a play on the hunter/hunted storylines. There are a ton of ways I could see this playing out, with either party emerging as the more dominant one. The race of the Queen is also totally open ended. She could be a vampire, a werewolf, a demon...whole lotta possibilities there.

Hollywood Nights

He was so close to the Hollywood dream, it was almost a little sick. Farmboy moves to LA, with dreams of making it big. He's not too bad, either. An honest face and a charming smile, matched with a natural acting talent, gave him some early success. Hell, he can even dance a bit and has done some stuff on stage. And now he's lined up for his first big role. But he's still a bit bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, relative to the rest of Hollywood. How will he handle the rougher, and darker parts of show biz?
Okay, I've had this one around for a while. I like the idea of a newbie to Hollywood learning the ropes. Maybe he's teamed with a diva actress for his first role, or is working with some crazy director. Or, maybe he gets pulled into some vast Hollywood conspiracy?There's a ton of possibilities here, really.

The Lost: Angels and Demons

The children of the angels and the demonic, the remains of the War between the Heavens. Each Lost is a man or woman with unique abilities, with exceptional supernatural power. They're consumed by their internal war, drawing them into their demonic sides slowly. Eventually, they either choose their lighter angelic side, and can live with relative peace, or turn to their demons, becoming consumed by them and joining their demonic brethren. There is a war between the two sides, and the Lost are caught in between the middle.

Okay, this is a sketchy idea, but the idea of supernatural men and women torn by in an internal and external war is fascinating. I could play one of the Lost..or maybe someone who's already chosen or been consumed by one side. Lots of ways this can go, so hit me up, and let's see what we can come up with!

Bark at the Moon-Back to CRAVING

He grew up in the big city, went to a big college, and got a good education. After a bad relationship, he left the city, and took a job in some small town in the middle of nowhere. He's just adjusting to moving in to the smaller town vibe when he realizes that there's something wrong with the town. Namely, that some of the people here aren't entirely human. And he's getting pulled into this odd society, and he's in over his head before he knows it.

Yup, this is a werewolf plot. This guy's moved into a town with a large pack living in it. He's, genetically, very compatible with weres, and is a mate for one (or several) of the weres in the pack. There are a lot of plot possibilities. Maybe he ends up getting turned, or maybe he's just a human dragged into pack politics. But, I really just want to do a RP involving a guy getting into the violent and wild nature of a pack and its social structure.  M/M and M/F pairings both work here, and well, hot alpha wolves always win.

Wild Savages, Wanton Women, Something Like That...A Western

So, I've got a bit of a deep-seated craving for westerns. I love them. Gunslingers, bounty hunters, law men, Natives, all of it's absolute fun. This one doesn't really have a set idea, but I'd love to do something in a Western setting. There can also, of course, be some supernatural stuff tossed in. Some demonic outlaw, a tribe of Native shapeshifters, a lot of stuff can go on there, and I have a few ideas, so definitely hit me up on this if it's something you like.

Small Town Demon

He should have known the night was going to be trouble.Whether it was the woman, her eyes, that killer dress, or the job she was offering, he knew that it wasn't going to be any normal night. This was trouble. Straight and simple. It definitely didn't help that she looked like dinner.

I've had a craving for this idea, sort of inspired by a few shows. In a modern world where the supernatural is (mostly) out of the coffin, Caleb Darrow hides his own heritage. He's got demon blood in him, which gives him the hunger of an incubus. He feeds off lust, and while he does keep that hunger under control, it does occasionally cause issues. But he has more problems than a little demonic hunger. A number of vampires and werewolves have moved to the small Northwestern town he lives in, and somehow he'd become the go-to guy for solving the problems these supernatural folks have in town.

There's a lot of ideas that can go around here, but for some incubus bartender who likes solving supernatural mysteries, what can't we go with?

Guilty Pleasures

I've been reading Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series on a bit of a bet, and I've been wanting to do something in that universe. Perhaps a male animator, or a human with abilities? There's a ton of possibilities here, but what can I say? A guy getting into the supernatural is always fun.

Dream Walker

There are things that stalk our nightmares, feed off our fears and fester in our minds. These demons take root in our dreams, and slowly take over those they attack. They seek those with magical talents as hosts, entering their minds while they dream. Only one thing stops them, Dream Walkers, beings that walk in innocents' dreams and protect them from the monsters. The idea is that one player would be writing the Dream Walker, the other a magically inclined person who is the victim of one of the monsters, and their interactions in dreams and the real world.

Demon's Hunger

Sam Taylor has a unique problem. His mother was a succubus. It leaves him a half-blooded incubus, someone who desires lust and feeds off of it. However, he's always feared the demonic side of him, and he's never actually gone and popped the cherry. He works at a night club where he saps lust from the occasional club goer, and tries to pass for human. However, he can only put it off for so long before he totally loses himself to his darker side...

While I left the partner's role open, I would like to see someone, perhaps another supernatural creature in that role, someone who will challenge him, possibly an older, more experienced person.

To Court a Thief-CRAVING

If no one's heard of you, you're either a really bad thief, or a really good thief. That's the problem that rising star David Rousseau has. Son of the legendary Emmaline Rousseau, David has silently, slowly pulled off some of the most stunning jobs in his young career. There's just the big job now, the big ticket that'll set him up for years. The big score? The Stars, a set of gems that are notorious for their history as well as their beauty. It just happens that their history includes Emmaline Rousseau, who was killed pursuing the jewels. David, needing an in, contacts his fence, who sets him up with a cover. A person of high-society who knows exactly why he needs to get into the elaborate week-long party that the Stars will be presented at. But even as David Rousseau tries to plan the score of his life, he has to contend with the fact that both of them are undeniably attracted to each other, and that David's feelings might be clouded with revenge and lust.

Now, there are a LOT of different directions I would love to take with this. The contact can be any gender, they can be a thief, or just someone who is paid to help out with less morals. The only real direction I'd like for the character is that they're willing to help with the theft, that they can pass in high society, and they have some skills.  This'll be story-driven, definitely, though steaminess will definitely occur.

Blood is a Crappy Mixer

So, I've been wanting to do this idea for a bit now. The idea is that in a world where supernatural races exist and are out in public, there's a tourist town in Florida that has the highest percentage of creepy-crawlies of anywhere in the nation. Vampires, shapeshifters, incubi, well, it's all there. The idea revolves around a bar that's the local hangout for a lot of the monsters in the area. Lots of possibilities here, but I thought it could be fun!

Just For One More Night

If you lost your love, what would you do to get it back? The idea I have centers on an immortal, male or female, who loses their love. Whether they're killed, lost to disease, or something else, that immortal goes through centuries without their lover. That partner, or mate, is reincarnated in the present day, where fate brings the two of them together. Toss in some danger, some intrigue, but the idea of an older arcane realizing that this person they've met is their reincarnated lost love? Lots of fun ideas there.

All The Best Traits

This is a weird craving I've had recently, of a pair of supernaturally paired lovers who, for whatever reason, never made it to be. One of them dies after they are separated, and the  survivor lives their life as best they can, not knowing that their partner left a child, one who shares their  supernatural gifts. Years down the line, they meet that child, all grown up, whether it be through happenstance or design.

I'm not entirely sure where exactly I would go with this, but it seems like an interesting idea(and it scratches some fucked up parts of my mind), and I'd love to explore it with another curious mind

Fandoms/Universes I would love to play in

Okay, so while I'm not huge on playing a lot of canons(I get picky on them, and if I don't think I can write the character well, I'd have to be convinced), I do like playing in canon universes, and I have a whole lot of them. I'll list some of them!

Comics:
DC
Marvel

Books:
Dresden Files
Anita Blake/Merry Gentry
Lora Leigh's Breeds series

TV Shows:
True Blood
Star Trek
Supernatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Westworld

Craz

All right, updated, with a few plots taken away(possibly for reposting later) and some pirates added!

Craz

All right, added a new plot, and I've also got my O/Os up in my sig now!

Craz

Took down Bound to her, because that's been taken, but I added two of them! Pirates and werewolves, what's not to love?

Craz

Craz

And now I have added a craving of mine for westerns, one of my absolute favorites.

Craz

Added "Small Town Demon," would love to give that a shot.

Craz

And added back my Star Trek craving, but still looking for others, definitely.

Craz

Updated a bit, not looking for as many dominant roles right now.

Craz

Added some stuff, also looking for male partners at the moment.

Craz

Added Demon's Hunger. It's a sketchy idea, but I would LOVE to talk about doing this and expanding on the idea with someone.

Craz

Added "To Court a Thief". Looking for partners who get snatched up by the idea, and would love to do some thievery. Super-craving it, so other ideas probably won't get a ton of attention unless you come to me with a really compelling idea.

Craz

Darn fun modern Westerns. Small Towns, Sheriffs, and Salaciousness now added.

Craz

Added "Blood is a Crappy Mixer", and updated which stories I'm looking for particularly!

Craz

Looking once more, with a new plot "All the Best Traits." Still looking for other plots I have listed.