What are Friends For? (F for M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, December 10, 2016, 07:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

There's always some tension between roommates or siblings but when you walk in on your friend or little sister using your favorite controller for a vibrator what do you do? Sure she's only 16 ....and your sister but she clearly needs some help there. What can you do?

I'm looking for an older brother or roommate  (more around 18) to come home and go to relax only to find his controller gone. In looking for it he goes to ask his sister....only to walk in on her using it as a vibrator, moaning his name while recording herself with her webcam. I'm hoping to have them start a relationship to hide from mom, dad and the rest of the world yet begin to have sex in all sorts of places. In particular I'd love to see them having sex in a locker room, pool and even in the classroom if they can get away with it. Another fun thing that might be possible to work in is what an old partner called the sex games. It's a school wide competition to have sex, record and post online their most outrageous sex acts. The more taboo the more points they get. What could be better than a brother/sister duo?

I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204