Who told you that?

Started by seeker619, May 17, 2012, 05:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

After ten years and over 2000 miles away from high school John notices a girl who used to wait with him at his bus stop.  "Holy Shit, now this is a small world."  Approaching this woman who has now clearly matured both physically and emotionally.  However, she has apparently found John quite forgettable as it is clear she has no idea who he is.  An opportunity of a lifetime he thought.

Recalling facts like his bus drivers name, of course the name of the school, location of her house on the street, and what it looked like and others.  John decides to play psychic and he tells her he is one.  She gives him the "Of course you are and was about to walk away from him.  "I've heard better lines from drunken idiots who aren't even trying.  Until she hears all he has to say.  She is shocked, scared, shaken and is loaded with questions for him.  "I'm sorry I can't do this stuff for free.  I will tell you what your past relationships were like and how you can change your patterns.  But since I cost over one thousand dollars for half an hour I suggest you have your questions ready.  But....wait I can give this away.  The school is forty five miles northwest of Atlanta.  However it has an Atlanta address for some reason.  One other thing.  and that is the fact that the school is closed now.  Can't make out what is there now.

She brings him the money and they talk.  He gives her information about her boyfriend which he just researched.  He wants her now.  But, he figures he might as well find out all of what she likes and doesn't like.  Her current boyfriend has a few of the don't likes on there but John insinuates she needs to leave him.  "I believe you will be seeing or meeting someone soon. "  He goes on to describe many of the traits he has.  "One other thing.  If you please this man he will give you the world.  If you don't you will live the regret it.  Now that you have paid in full call me if you have any questions.