Answer a Question with a Question

Started by Belle33, July 05, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

Would you be able to handle the truth if I told you?

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Dez

Did you think this decision would be easy?

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Dez

Why must you answer a question with a question?

Despairs

Didn't you know that the rules state that one must answer a question with a question?

Rhedyn

Do you always play by the rules?

FourStellar

Don't you find things work themselves out more smoothly when everyone follows the rules?

Despairs

Rules are there to create order, balance, etc. Don't you know that without rules there is only chaos?

gaggedLouise

Did chaos begin before or after somebody spoke of "rules"?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Mnemosyne

Would it be bad if I would like to believe that chaos has been existence for the same amount of time darkness has?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Beguile's Mistress

Could you give me an idea of what time it is now?

Despairs

Did you forget that it's time for your nap?

Rhedyn

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

dolt

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Mimetisme

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Marshy

Are you sure you woke up in a bed?

Mnemosyne

Who needs beds when you have the ability to lie out beneath the stars on a blanket high in the mountains where the air feels so much easier to breath?
Mistreated

Beguile's Mistress

Is air perfumed with flowers pleasing to you?

Despairs