iso female to play sister

Started by Chreestafer, February 19, 2014, 02:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

hi there! im looking for someone to play my hot red headed sister in this group rp that has started up. 

here is the link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=196557.175

you'd be playing the part of Jaclyn Phoenix, my twin sister.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

pianoman17

Would you be opposed to a guy playing her? I'd love to take her, I've played female characters a lot before and have plenty of experience in it. :)

Chreestafer

Normally I am ok with this.  However for this rp I'd like the sister to be played by a female
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

pianoman17

Ok, no problem. Let me know if you don't hear from anyone else and you change your mind.

GaGa88

I could be interested in taking the role of Jaclyn, if no one else has already snatched her up.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.