What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lira

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Lira on August 20, 2010, 06:19:55 PM
fudge popsicle

I want one!

Nothing yet, I'm still trying to decide.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lira

hands Harley a virtual fudge popsicle

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

LadySheikah

llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

TheLegionary

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kitsunetsuki

breakfast taco with chorizo, potato & egg...
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Jason Masters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

Nico

Noodles with Soy sauce and vegetables.

Oniya

Peanut butter and honey sandwich.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Autumn52

yummy peanut butter and honey sounds good.....

might make some for meeeeee... 

nothing yet though
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Jason Masters

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

TheLegionary

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Bliss

Leftover home-grilled kebabs - zucchini, onions, golden cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and venison.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Autumn52

soon I will be eating sloppy joes and my home made buns are smelling sooooo good

Lira

just finished cheeseburger macaroni hamburger helper

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Cassiopeia

Mini bag of Pop Secret light ... and yes ... that IS my dinner <.<

Jason Masters

Autumn52

TheLegionary

pringles original...and feeling so guilty about it!

Paradox

Bliss, and so are quite a few other people in the SB, apparently.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Kitsunetsuki

cucumbers with my own vinaigrette and corn on the cob (no butter or salt thanks...'fresh' tastes great to me! ;) hehe)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)