Monster Girls (D&D 3.5) Grab your Monster Manuals and Savage Species!

Started by ulthakptah, November 09, 2011, 03:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avorae

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 11, 2011, 03:37:55 PM
Yes very good and all. Now, we should probably get moving on to details of the game. Like which of the options you guys want, or if you have your own suggestion for an option. Do you all want to know each other before had. Right now most of the players are outsiders, and I'm guessing there needs to be a good reason why a Ghaele would be handing out with a couple of devils. Also Nicci plans on using the Ghaele monster class levels in savage species, so no need to start at level 18.

Well considering the make up of the group I say we go with option 2 as it would make the most logical sense.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Laughing Hyena

ExisD

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 11, 2011, 03:37:55 PM
Yes very good and all. Now, we should probably get moving on to details of the game. Like which of the options you guys want, or if you have your own suggestion for an option. Do you all want to know each other before had. Right now most of the players are outsiders, and I'm guessing there needs to be a good reason why a Ghaele would be handing out with a couple of devils. Also Nicci plans on using the Ghaele monster class levels in savage species, so no need to start at level 18.

I'd still toss my vote to 1 or 3. Though one thing for angels and devils, Erinyes are supposed to be fallen angels. Though that wouldn't explain where the ooze girls came from.

Inerrant Lust

Kunoichi

*attempts to imagine A-Team-style introduction for monster girl group*

*fails*

...Well, I suppose if all else fails, there's always Sigil. ^^;

DylanTheVillain

If males are monsters, You have a minotaur right here. If not I'll be a 6'6" tall human barbarian weilding a zweihander style greatsword. Just a general Idea of my initial character choices.

Honestly idea 2 seem the most interesting to me. I just don't like the idea of having to be a hunter of i'm gonna get some from a monster girl XD
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

rancorius

Kunoichi

I'd assume so.  The game certainly hasn't started yet, at least. ^^;

Aurora Wayland

Kunoichi

Yes, I think there is.  Ulthakptah is busy at the moment, though, so it might be a little while before you get an official response.

What sort of character were you thinking of playing?

TheManPerson

I'm interested in being Holstaurus or a Succubus, if you're still open.

Ala Rai Sen

If there is any room left, I'd like to play a goblin barbarian, who envisions herself as being the most awesomest bandit evar! As for game type, I would prefer either 1 or 2.

Kunoichi

That should be an interesting character to see in action. ;D

Quote from: TheManPerson on November 18, 2011, 09:17:34 PM
I'm interested in being Holstaurus or a Succubus, if you're still open.

Since this is a D&D game, do you mean a Minotaur for that first choice, or did you have some other race in mind to reflect a Holstaurus?

Snake

A nicer, less intensely mean minotaur. I'm still working on a char for this though I'm not suer what kind

TheManPerson

Minotaur. I didn't read the description. I don't know much about Monster Girls, and what I did know didn't include Holstaurus.

Kunoichi

Ah, I see. ^^

Which sort of game would you prefer to play in, out of the choices listed in the first post?

Snake

TheManPerson

Kunoichi

Well, that settles that, then. ^^

Here's hoping ulthakptah gets back soon, since it looks like we've got enough votes in to move on to figuring out how high a level we're starting at...

Zaer Darkwail

What is vote cast now? Which approach we use for the story? I am still interested to join but try figure out how once it's clear how story is weaved.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Actually, it looks like it might be tied between options 1 and 2. ^^; It depends on which way the people who voted for both swing.  Option 3 has definitely fallen by the wayside, though.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, so monster girls are either evil ravagers in countryside or are more like monstrous adventuring band. Just wonder which one I could play male char :P.

Kunoichi

Well, presumably it'd be either both, or neither.  That would be up to ulth, though.  What was your concept for a male character?

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I had thinked play either as crusader (book of nine swords) or paladin without spellcasting powers (just bonus feats each 4th level). Or knight. Overall the 'honor plate' type. Could do plain figther with shield and sword with ideals.