Hey you got sex in my 40K! Hey you got 40K in my sex!(worked for Resse's)

Started by Urbanzorro, December 17, 2010, 11:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoStar

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

As it stands we have 2 characters approved, and 2 simply missing images. So I'm going to begin prepping to start up the game. I should have the IC and OOC threads up in a bit. Also I'll be posting my character up soon.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Here be my character ;D

Player Name: UrbanZorro
Image: Unconfined by the limits of reality, Soultainter is possessed of many forms. Which form he chooses to appear in is dictated by his mood and the task at hand.
Character Name: Soultainter the Sinspreader
Personality: An embrace of all things, of pleasure, of pain, of joy, of suffering, all that matters is stimulation.
Biography: A greater daemon of Slaanesh, Soultainter came to Urilla 360912 during the Age of Strife, before the Imperium ever even existed. For a time Soultainter enjoyed corrupting, and toying with Urilla's human population who knew it simply as Awah. Sadly, all things must end; and on Soultainter's 5th year on Urilla a force of Eldar arrived to attempt to drive it from material existence. The battle was long, and vicious. With Soultainter even taking the field at times. But in the end it was not enough, at the climax of the final battle the Eldar's Farseer managed to trap Soultainter in an ancient cave within Urilla's largest mountain range.

Player's Hard Limits None, that's right not a single limit ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

slavenumber689

I'm game, how about this

Player Name:slavenumber689.
Image:
Character Name:Grendel Drake.
Personality:Relaxed to say the least.
Biography:Grendel is a lazy, lazy man. Content with the job he was born into (cleaning the chapels) he aspires to nothing but living as comfortable life as possible, his only problem are the few sisters who notice him are somewhat rude, despite him being a methodical, dedicated worker not because he prides himself on his work but because the sooner he finishes his job the sooner he can slack off. his parnets perished to an illness several months ago, this was followed by an increase in the amouth of amasec he drinks.
Player's Hard Limitsvery few, will try anything once.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

bend

- A&A - On & Offs -