Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

*Pushes you to the ground, stands on your hand* Wins. Thanks for the smooches. XD

DeadCell

*grabs your feet and trips to over* :P no problem but I shall once again be taking the win.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Sybl

Wishful thinking. You didn't take it, I still win! Silly you. Wins.

Insanityenviesme

Nope... I win.. everyone else loses... Mwahahahaha!!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Aria Darkenwing

I've come to conquer you all.
I come from the valley of the gods where meanings are lilting and oblique. ~Ayn Rand

Sybl

I steal the win from Insanity and skip Aria, sadly she did not take the Win. Wins.

Mordred

From a cloud, Sybl hears real loud a booming voice giving no choice. Give it up! The jig is up! The Win is mine! Go drink and dine! And then the win did sprout a fin.. which flapped all crazy (yeah, for I am lazy).. and jumped up fast, with a little blast. And off we soared.. the win and it's Mord (red). :P

Wins.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

You think you're smart as I throw a shiny sharp dart. Lands on the spot oh yes he bleeds a lot. (Blueberry even) :P
Pick up the Win, Tears off that fin.  Oh Yes. I win. Wins again. WINS!!

DeadCell

W-I-N-N-I-N-G - WIIIIIINING!!! W-I-N-N-I-N-G - WIIIIIIINING!!!

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mithlomwen

*steals the win while he's busy flapping his wings* 

Victory is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Anesa

Trips the lovely girl, sending her into a hurl, as the WIN in the air twirls, my hand around it curls....

MINE...all MINE!

WINS! ;P

Belle33

*watches the little ball bounce over the roulette as the wheel spins round and round before slowing - my eyes filled with delight as I see that.... * yes!  I WIN!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

OdinSeraphin

glances as he is standing near camille and Belle, taking the win and sneaking off. "Thanks madams."

Anesa

Presses the "boobie bewbie  trap" button, watching as the sneaky young man gets entangled in the dropped net.  Sweetly relieves him of the prized win.  ;)

WINS!  :D

abandoneddolly

Anesa

abandoneddolly

Anesa

abandoneddolly

Anesa

abandoneddolly

what ///i cant read that dolly wins?  why yes she dose.

Anesa

Nooo...lol  Cowgirl wins!

;P

abandoneddolly

OdinSeraphin

Has gotten free of the net, seeing that they never had the win. But a slip of paper, with an abnormally large bar tab. Walks off quietly with the win.

Mordred

*pries open a floorboard.. reaching inside.. deep inside (worrying a little.. never know what the hell one may find in suck places, eh?).. ahhh but then hands wrap around something that feels very familiar.. it's racing pulse sending happy little signals to this creature's relief.. pulls it out and it nearly knocked back by it's mad little joy at being back with it's proper Master* Hello, my win!

Yup.. that's a win.
*See Pillory*