"Wrong Place, Wrong Time" - a Race Play Role Play (NC)

Started by jewess, March 31, 2011, 08:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewess

Premise

A couple of young women friends walking home after a fun night out end up in the wrong neighbourhood...they find themselves in the territory of a notorious skinhead gang. When the skinheads find these minority ladies wandering through their area, they decide to teach them a lesson and show them their place.

Setting

Modern Day / Realistic

System or Freeform?

Freeform.

Tags

First and foremost, this is going to be a Race Play Role Play. If that bothers you, probably you should stay away.

Non-consensual. Humiliation/degradation. Verbal/physical abuse. Toilet/animals are okay. NO extreme mutilation/death, but pretty much anything else that works in a realistic setting is okay.

Characters

jewess as the Jewish woman
EbonyQueen as the black woman

WANTED:

Skinheads – M or F.
Other minorities – F only for this one.

jewess

Sin incarnate is in as one of the skinheads. Anyone else? Plenty of room left!

Urbanzorro

I may be interested, should I post a character up here or pm it?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

jewess

Eliza

So you're looking for some minority females, right? That's what it said under WANTED? If so, any room for a Hispanic female?

jewess

Eliza

How young are these girls? And is it just two girls who wander into the territory or a small group of girls?

jewess

18+ obviously, but I think that the individuals can decide the ages of their own characters. I'm guessing 20-30. And it can be a small group of girls if we get enough people interested in playing them!

Eliza

Hope you find more players, I'd be interested in something like this ... never done anything extreme before.

EbonyQueen

Quote from: jewess on April 01, 2011, 01:38:13 AM
18+ obviously, but I think that the individuals can decide the ages of their own characters. I'm guessing 20-30. And it can be a small group of girls if we get enough people interested in playing them!

My own will probably be in her 30's, as that is usually what I do!

TheVillain

Well, 3 women and only 1 possible skinhead probably won't do. I may be up for another of the skinheads. Going to be interesting to see how that particular population set up is handled.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

rpgirl85

I have been wanting to play an Indian Woman for a long time and would want to play one in this one if you are still looking for more chars for the group of girls.

jewess

Quote from: rpgirl85 on April 01, 2011, 06:49:51 AM
I have been wanting to play an Indian Woman for a long time and would want to play one in this one if you are still looking for more chars for the group of girls.

An Indian woman would be great!

But we are going to need more people to do the dominating...any more interest?

TheVillain

4 girls vs 3 skinheads?

That seems believable of the skinheads have guns.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Urbanzorro

Name: Seth Grissam
Personality: Seth is a normally quite person, he tends to think before he speaks. He has a short fuse for those who upset him and can sometimes 'explode' on people and vent his anger and frustration quite violently.
Bio: Seth was born and raised in an upper class family, and is the son of  a very powerful politician. As such he has a firm belief that those who he considers below him should know their place and stay there. In college Seth was introduced to the white power movement and though he agreed with some of the ideology's dogma he did not fully 'drink the Koolaid.' Instead he saw a way to establish a firm base of support of his eventual run a politics. Supported by his father, who helps to keep Seth's actions covered up, Seth has gone about the task of enjoying himself through the misery of others. His thoughts on race can be summed up in that while he doesn't necessarily believe in the inherent power of the white race he does believe that it is they who are in power and that by virtue of that power they should be able to keep all others below them. This also feeds into his firm belief that the strong should always prey on the weak.
Player's Limits: None

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Got my character up, hope you like ;D

Also, I agree 3 on 4 isn't impossible especially with weapons.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

rpgirl85

Shikha ‘s parents migrated to United States along with her when she was a little girl. After living for the last 20 years in the States, the 23 year old girl only had vague memories of her homeland and was quite accustomed to the American way of life. But there were some facets in which she retained her Indian roots.  Because of her upbringing she was very reserved when it came to dating and sex and was still a virgin. Apparently, her parents were looking for a groom in the community itself for her to whom Shikha would be married off to and give her virginity and all her love to. And she was more then happy to do her parents will in this one department as they gave her all the independence in every other sphere of her life.  Personality wise, she was a genuinely good person who helped her friends at every chance. Her one flaw was that she spent too much time in gossip.

rpgirl85

EbonyQueen

Name: Alannah Onyango

Alannah was born in Kenya, though shortly after her parents and herself left the country to settle elsewhere. Now in her late 30's she is a successful on-air journalist for the local television station. She usually frequents, in her off-hours, clubs usually frequented by younger people, it is how she met the group she gets together with regularly now. A group of women of varying ethnic backgrounds.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

sin incarnate

Name: Jesse McDoogan
Jesse is the classic example of the neo-nazi, recently paroled from prison on robbery and accessory to murder. He was initiated into the white power movement at the age of fourteen, in Birmingham, Alabama. He quickly took to the dogma and brotherhood of his newfound family. All other races are scum as far as he is concerned, simply lower rungs on the evolutionary ladder. 

TheVillain

Max Ryan

Name: "Mr. Cross"

A fairly enigmatic figure among the racists, "Mr. Cross" is named for the elaborate tattoo work on his body, most notably an iron-cross-with-wings tattoo that starts on the back of his neck and spreads out over his collar bone to his front and across his shoulder blades to go down his back. While he insists on keeping his real name to himself. This doesn't stop rumors of course, and one of the more tech savvy members of the gang believes that "Mr. Cross" is a neo-nazi murderer and rapist that escaped from a maximum security prison in Washington state. He doesn't confirm this, but he doesn't deny it particularly strongly either.

Older then most of the others, he is sort of an elder statesmen in the gang. Prefering to avoid the pressure and spotlight of being a recognized leader and instead acting as an advisor and in essence a more behind the scenes leader. Why exactly he is a neo-nazi is unknown, he's actually been known to come off as polite for a neo-nazi. At least initially.

Eliza

Name: Michelle Santana

Michelle is your average Hispanic girl. She was raised in a good family, had a good childhood and got good grades in her studies. But it was when she graduated from high school that she started getting influenced by the wrong crowd. Having ran in a few Hispanic gangs and knew classmates who were part of a gang, she knew her way around getting fake IDs for her underage friends, and using them to get into nightclubs around the city. Though at the legal age to drink, she has experiences of underage drinking and late night partying.

jewess

How on earth do you modify posts on here???  ???

Okay, here is what we've got!

Characters

jewess as Jewish girl to be named later.
EbonyQueen as Alannah (black woman)
Eliza as Michelle Santana (Hispanic girl)
rpgirl85 as Shikha (Indian girl)

Urbanzorro as Seth Grissam (skinhead)
sin incarnate as Jesse McDoogan (skinhead)
TheVillain as "Mr. Cross" (skinhead)
DominicaPotestas as unnamed skinhead

I am going to keep this open until let's say the end of the weekend? I'll post my own character details before then, but if anyone else wants to join in, they are free to do so! I wouldn't mind getting female skinheads in there too, if anyone wants to play one.

I'm excited about this, you guys!