Rule of three. A story of menage a trois.

Started by Esmeralgirl, March 18, 2014, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmeralgirl

The basic idea for this plot is that my character is a good girl who is in love with a very handsome guy. They both are happy together when the bestfriend of him decides to come to visit him after 10 years.
He is a millionaire, who have sold his programme in silicon valley for a very generous amount.  They met him and the first impression which my girl gets is that he is a show off, and a filthy brat. But as she started to know him better, she realized that she wouldn't have been no wrong. Behind his cocky attitude there's a responsible and mature guy and she started to fall for him too. But is it possible ? She doesn't think but one night things gets a little out of control and in no.time she found herself between two guys.

So it's just a basic outline, which sucks, I know !! I just wants to know if two people are interested in it, to let me elaborate the details. Player gender isn't a concern, but I wants relationship to be of MMF.

The inspiration for this roleplay is from a novel I read. It was rule of three by Kelly Jamieson.

whtbitch4u2own

I'm willing to play the friend if things works out with your story. I had a similar idea where I have played the wife so far so it would be nice to play with a different character.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Chreestafer

I can play the boyfriend who loses her... I've had such experiences in real life and know what to expect lol
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on March 18, 2014, 01:38:44 PM
I'm willing to play the friend if things works out with your story. I had a similar idea where I have played the wife so far so it would be nice to play with a different character.

Quote from: Chreestafer on March 18, 2014, 05:12:24 PM
I can play the boyfriend who loses her... I've had such experiences in real life and know what to expect lol

Hey thanks for the interest but he doesn't actually lose her. He willingly shares her. Because they're like brothers, and they always had threesome in college. That's what I was thinking.

whtbitch4u2own

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on March 18, 2014, 09:38:13 PM

Let's discuss first so we all are on same page...
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on March 19, 2014, 12:01:32 PM
Let's discuss first so we all are on same page...

Oops sorry, that I was saying. that if we are on same course.
I wanted to ask you something. I don't wants it to be only smut based, I'm actually looking for a plot with a romantic setting.
So are you guys okay if three of them are in love with each other ? Like, my girl and her fiance, Your guy and the other guy, and the other guy and my girl ?

whtbitch4u2own

Plot is very much needed than to make it just about smut.

I think I see them caring for one another. As for the friend and the girl...they can fall in love while she is in love with her fiancée. The guys are just two good budies with solid friendship that even this won't break them apart. Are we going with the girl being a wife or engaged?
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Esmeralgirl

Well yeah, that's that I want :-)
She just moved on with him, so maybe let's say they wanted to get engaged when his buddy come. because he is coming after 10 years. So it will make them a little more closer.

I think the suitable age for them should be around 31-32 if It's okay with you guys ? 
Or we can decrease it.

Esmeralgirl

whtbitch4u2own

still interested in playing the friend if we find another guy to play her fiance
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Esmeralgirl

Ahhh thanks :D !!!! well We need to find someone to play guy than :D

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Esmeralgirl