Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erotisch

Banned for being a dame from Oklahoma.

Anesa

Banned for dissing an Okie!   

Balizar Draconis

Banned for living in such a small state.
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Erotisch

Banned for hiding under the bed

MiaFire

Banned just because you don't have a picture yet
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for banning her for things she can't control!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned for banning when he would have banned me if I'd banned her for no reason other than following the thread rules. ;P
-

Stone

Banned for knowing the thread rules. That's like, such banninage fodder!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned for making up the banninage! :P
-

Stone

Banned for making me bring out the banhammer, in that case!

MiaFire

Banned for lifting the banhammer against me! You'd strike a girl?! :P
-

Stone

Banned for thinking me such a gentleman I'd refrain from hitting girls!  XD

MiaFire

Banned for NOT being a gentleman
-

Stone

Banned for not being innocent.  C:)

Belle33

Banned for impersonating a police officer.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

MiaFire

Banned for saying a bad word to me!!! I can't even say that!!!!  ;D

Bans Belle for ninja'ing. :P
-

Stone

Banned for being too slow.

Belle33

Banned for suggesting slow is bad.

Stone

Banned for not appreciating fast!

MiaFire

Banned because Belle is right!!! -secretly agrees with Stone when the occasion calls for it too-
-

Stone

Banned for your dichotomy!

Belle33

Banned for discouraging complex thinking.

Stone

Banned for not appreciating simple things.

MiaFire

Banned for assuming she doesn't.
-

Stone

Banner for not assuming things!