Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinera

*huggles Valkyrie* I miss it too, Val! It sucks getting responsibilities that pull you away from all the fun (I live 2 1/2 hrs from the nearest group!). What kingdom are you in?
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Valkyrie1066

We're in Atlantia, but we go to the East Kingdom, or Aethelmark, to play.  Atlantia, in our area at least, is all about the Middle East, Archery, and day trips.  I'm more of a Eastern Europe, heavy weapons, and camping kinda guy.

I'm a member of The Black Dragons (southern PA)
Independently owned and operated.0

Rachubka

Now, I could totally guess what the band name is, but have we actually established it? I mean, I can't remember a single post where it's mentioned. lol

Valkyrie1066

That's it, missy...you're going over my knee!

Twilights Parasites.   

It was mentioned in the original RP request...and a few times early on.

We're the horniest boys
With the corniest ploys
Who take the easiest girls
To our sleaziest worlds
With our lecherous plans
In our treacherous hands
You'd be wasting your time
Saying no, it's a crime

All that we live
For you'll regret
All you remember
We'll forget

We are the dead of night
We're in the zombie room
We're twilight's parasites
With self-inflicted wounds

We are the dead of night
We're in the zombie room
Heavenly oversights
Eating from silver spoons

With our decadent minds
And our innocent lines
You'll be playing our games
With your bodies in flames

When delirious fun
Has seriously begun
You'll be down on your knees
You'll be begging us please

All we're demanding
You'll supply
All we're accused of
We'll deny

We are the dead of night
We're in the zombie room
We're twilight's parasites
With self-inflicted wounds

We are the dead of night
We're in the zombie room
Heavenly oversights
Eating from silver spoons

Depeche Mode  "Dead Of Night"

AlexStone

So, this seems like a rolling game- need anymore?  Maybe a security guy?

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

Hey, the more the merrier!

Am I hallucinating....or did my post disappear?   DOH!   If I re-post it now it will be out of sequence...but I could have sworn I posted right after Ashlee.  ?????

Valkyrie1066

I propose an all-out brawl in a large vat of green jello.   Nude.   I'll sell tickets.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Rachubka

Jecht

I'm gonna have to blame myself for that because I had no idea why she was upset so I just moved him out of the room. I suppose it wouldn't be good if the Singer and the guitarist was mad at each other right? Maybe he will try to kiss up to her.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

I figured that much but when he tried to start a conversation he was blown off. So thinking like a guy, he thought, "Oh well"Not saying that's a good excuse but...
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sasha

Ohh cool ...Sandra get a security dude to play with ...how fun .

Smiles ..

Can we sell tickets for this green jello wrestling match ?

PeacethatPowerbrings

What? No! You can't sell tickets to things that count as public service. Thats just wrong.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Riona

ok did i miss something while my brain turned to mush from  a midterm :(

Jecht

Not really, not much has happened. It's been pretty slow lately.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Riona

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Riona

yeah i see that..figures i get my brain back...a little and now they all go harry Houdini on me

Jecht

I'd say Vance could start talking to Syn aside but I think Harmony would mind.haha
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Riona

i bet she would hehe and syn is not the type to get in the way of two love birds

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry