News:

Main Menu

Anime Recommendations

Started by Aragem, May 10, 2010, 05:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwestgal

Quote from: Paladin on May 12, 2010, 06:47:12 PM
I want to watch this but can't find a place to buy it at.

Rosario+Vampire has been licensed by Funimation, but there isn't a release date yet. I found it on Surf The Channel. Also, Crunchy Roll is a good place to find anime.

"He cannot be a part of me. Batman does not eat nachos!" - Batman, The Brave and The Bold

Aragem

Vampire Knight:  In a bid to broker peace between vampires and humans, there is the Cross Academy.  The Day Class consists of normal human kids, but when the sun sets, the Night Class, the vampires take over.  Yuuki and Zero are two kids who are guardians with the job of keeping the Day Class from mixing with the Night Class and learning that they are vampires. 

I know it has a decent size fanbase, but the problem for me, it reminds me too much of Twilight.  The Night Class just reminds me of the Cullens, Yuuki and her vampire love interest of Bella and Edward, and Zero has Jacob.  And for a vampire anime, it has very few action scenes, but it is an anime meant for girls with all the pretty boys and the revolving around the love triangle.