The Beast in the Castle

Started by Jag, February 17, 2011, 03:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Okay...may have watched that trailer for Beastly before going to bed last night or something. Had a dream about this.

Everyone knows about The Beast of the Castle. He lives alone and always has. No one has tried to get rid of him for one simple reason. He owns the land they live on. Despite his appearance (which few have rarely seen), he is a fair Land Lord. Some say a witch cursed him, some say he was born that way. Whatever the reason, his charges and taxes are the fairest in the country and he never asks for anything more of them.

For however long he's been living in the castle, no one has ever seen a woman go up there. They assume he has no wife, no children, and no interest in either.

They are wrong about this. He is interested in having a wife and children (one day), but going out to the local tavern or some ball is out of the question. His disfigurement is the result of both a curse and birth. While pregnant with him, his mother was cursed by a witch for her disrespect towards the woman. She'd been a beautiful woman with a handsome husband. Rich and spoiled by her husband and good looks. The witch promised her that she would know shame through her child. After giving birth and seeing the monster she'd birthed, the mother and father had the castle built and had him raised by maids and servants away from them. When his father died, he took over all their land through birth right. His mother remarried and occasionally writes to him.

There is no known way to break the curse on him. As far as he knows, he will live the rest of his wife this way. Once old enough to fend for himself, he sent away all the servants and lives along in the castle. Once a month, the local tax keeper brings the rent and fees to the gate and leaves it there for him to collect. No one dares bother him because of his feral nature.

Unable to pay their taxes, the fair Beauty's family has to make the choice of what to use to pay for their land. Having three daughters of marrying age, they decide that one of them must go. It's not uncommon for people to use their children to pay taxes, though it has never happened here before. Not wanting her sisters to fight about it or her parents to worry, Beauty offers to go. She's the oldest and the strongest (emotionally and physically).

The Beast is shocked to see her standing at his gate with the rest of his usual land fees and even tells her to leave. Unwilling to make things harder for her family, she demands that he put her to work to work off her family's debt till they can pay their taxes properly again. Reluctantly, he agrees to let her work. After all, he's not much of a house keeper and there is about twenty years of dust built up along with dishes and laundry. Not to mention the grumbling in his stomach when she mentions she can cook. Real, home cooked food. Not just meat tossed in a roasting pan for an hour for him to gnaw on.

Looking for a Beast or a Beauty.

PM me or post here with interest. Game can go into either Bondage, Non-Con, or Extreme depending on what my partner would like to do.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Black Orchid

Your dancing in my mind, aren't you Michi? I love beauty and the beast, and was just talking with my sister about the knew show that was coming out (Though I think that boys still sex'n in his "Beast" form...) I would love to play Beast, if you don't mind. :-)
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

prettybaby09

HI!
I'm very interested in your role-play Idea.  I've never role-played here on E, but hope you will be my first.
Hope to hear from you soon.

evaa

I like the new version of the Beauty and the Beast. I will imagine the Beast is someone who is fair and kindhearted. Since the day beauty step into the castle, beast has a good feeling of her and she is the type of wife he is looking for. The beast will tend to ask for her company such as a walk in garden or a stroll on the river side and occasionally ask her to join her for a meal. Day after day, Beauty has noticed that Beast is longing for a wife and he is feeling lonely all his wife. Finally, Beauty agree to marry Beast with the condition that to waive off the debt her family owe and transfer the ownership of the house to her family.

Jag

Quote from: evaa on February 18, 2011, 12:34:22 PM
I like the new version of the Beauty and the Beast. I will imagine the Beast is someone who is fair and kindhearted. Since the day beauty step into the castle, beast has a good feeling of her and she is the type of wife he is looking for. The beast will tend to ask for her company such as a walk in garden or a stroll on the river side and occasionally ask her to join her for a meal. Day after day, Beauty has noticed that Beast is longing for a wife and he is feeling lonely all his wife. Finally, Beauty agree to marry Beast with the condition that to waive off the debt her family owe and transfer the ownership of the house to her family.

Actually, that's not really the idea I had in mind for the Beast. He's not a kind and fair land lord because he cares about the people, he just doesn't care enough to raise taxes because money means little to someone that has no means of spending it. He doesn't want Beauty around because he feels good about her, he keeps her around because he needs someone to do house work. He's a feral beast. Someone with no manners, no class, no grace, and no respect.

Over time, yes, he would feel attracted to her. At first for physical reasons only. After all, he dismissed all his servants when he was about 15, so he's been without human contact for at least 10 or more years. Over time she would convince him into being a better person. Teaching him manners and such. Romance would be the last thing on his mind.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Jag

Depends on which role you're wanting? ^^The feral beast trying to stay a feral beast or the pretty young woman trying to beat some manners into him when he gets out of hand. :P

Marguerite

Which one are you trying to fill?

-Will take it to PM to keep Michi from getting smacked-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Jag

PMed the Marg. Plot is still open for discussion.

Ashleebabe

I personally would love to do this plot as well

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.