Cravings! { Males Needed }

Started by KikuLei, October 30, 2010, 02:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Well , I have some plots I would really like to do!

Red RidingHood x Wolf man - Well... in this version, Red riding hood is an adult woman, very beautiful in a red hood. She is picking apples to take to the village baker she lives near. However when she turns around there is a very tall older man, a barbarian or enemy of the village. He ends up finding her quite beautiful and from there he may either A. Rape her , B. kidnap her and take her to his living area with the other barbarians and be kept as a pet.

Sister x Step - Brother x Brother's friend - A quite horny sister is found in an odd predicament. Flirting with her Step-Brother and his friend ends in a night of moans, grunts and a sticky situation.

Daddy's Friend x Daughter - Daddy's friend is a quite handsome man in his 30's or 40's , but his daughter likes to run around the house half naked. When Daddy's friend moves in staying for a couple weeks , will Daddy's friend be able to maintain a safe distance? Or will the daughter continue offering him sexual favors?

Handy-man x Lonely Housewife ( OR daughter of his employer at the house. ) - Uh oh, the Handy man is built. All the girls can think is ' Why can't he hammer me like that? ' or ' I wish he'd screw me.. ' and sometimes just  plain out ' Nail me! ' What will happen when he takes his shirt off, will one of the gifts take a feast on his body?

Prostitute x Cop - What happens when a cop finds a prostitute? Well if she can get out of it, she'll take advantage of it. This cop just might want to make her doughnut holes cream-filled.

Cop x Driving Ticket Offender - What happens when a cop finds you driving your car while your drivers license is suspended? Lets just say, forget cars take a ride on his stick-shift.

Master x Slave - If they don't follow your rules, spank them!  :-*

Girl x BF's Best friend - BF's best friend is cute, but what happens when Boyfriend goes to work? Who would have guessed BF's best friend had a little FREAK to him? { Possible play in the shower , on the kitchen floor , on the coffee table , infront of a hotel window. }

Nurse x Patient { OR doctor } - Well, after hearing about the rough patch the Doctor or Patient has had with his lover, this nurse intends to make him feel better with intensive care. Her blunt bangs and sharp good looks tempt him while she helps him as a doctor or him being the patient she is taking care of. ( Possibilities = Man in wheel chair thinking he may never regain strength of his lower body...until nurse bends over to pick up somthing. }

A Nerds Blackmail - It seems that Miss Goody has a little somthing to hide. Once the schools nerd gets some dirt on her he uses it on her for sexual use. Maybe even to get his virgin friends a little bit of action. It seems that 1 + 1 = Cum , He seems to like getting the attention from her and she is starting to like how he uses her strangely enough.

Midnight Subway Train - A girl falls asleep waiting for the subway train to come, she wakes up and sees that there is one there with only a man there. One man there, as they find that the train has come to a COMPLETE Stop.. they realize no one was driving and that they are stuck there til morning. What will they do to keep warm?

Woman at Biker Bar- At a biker-bar, a beautiful woman is found drinking but she hits it off with the bar owner. It turns out he has a room up stairs that can be used, she is kind of stranded. What she doesn't know is he intends somthing later for staying the night. Of course when she gets undressed laying in her bed in her panties , he startles her. What will she do, the bar in the middle of no-where and he nearest town a couple miles away. ( Starts from the beginning of where they meet. )

Trucker x Hitchhiker - { Self Explanatory }

Rock Star x Groupie - { Self Explanatory , All my characters can do this one. }

CHARACTERS!

Name: Mei Yhu
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 132 lbs
Compatible with Rp(s) : Master x Slave , Prostitute x Cop , Bf's bestfriend , Biker Bar

Natalie's my favorite! <3

Name: Natalie Lammermoor
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 146 lbs
Compatible with Rp(s): Step x Sister x Step's friend , Master x Slave , Offender x Cop , Daddy's Friend x Daughter , Handyman x Daughter ( Can't be mother with this character or housewife w/e ), BF's Best friend? , Nurse , Nerd's Blackmail ,  Cherry Poppins , Hitchhiker, Biker bar 

Name: Lulu
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 124 lbs
Compatible Rp(s): Step x Sister x Step's friend , Red-Riding-Hood

Name: Ashley
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 132 lbs
Compatible Rp(s) :Biker Bar , Daddy's friend  , HitchHiker x Trucker , Subway train , Nurse x Patient or Doctor , Brothers Best friend and Brother , BF's Best friend , Nerd's Blackmail.

More Fantasy Based RPs:

The Elven Maiden - Basically, in the forest an elven woman is ambushed by either Another Elf or a larger Enemy Race. This other character forcing himself on her until she gives in, soon leading in her becoming his pet. { Not much of a plot just a basic idea. }

Warcraft Fun - { I'm a total gamer girl, like seriously. } I would like to play a Succubus , Draenei or Night elf that is on Enemy territory , wandering and is probably quite weak at the moment. Most likely lost, my character is found by yours. At first my character is quite threatened until the enemy offers a deal in exchange for not being hurt..or atleast not with a blade. { Your character may be any race accept undead. }

Anthro Master x Human Slave - Self Explanatory

Human Master x Anthro Slave - Self Explanatory

Anthro Master x Anthro Slave - Self Explanatory

Super Hero x Villain - I basically want to be either an upcoming Villain or Super-hero female who gets herself caught in a sticky situation with an opponent who is far from new to the job. { Super Hero Males I like : Super Man , Spider-man , Wolverine , Cyclops, Batman. } Your character may be an updated version of them or your own creation! { I don't know any villains that I like to be honest. 0.o }

KikuLei

TenchuFall

Interested in the Red Riding Hood and BF's best friend.

AlphaMale

Interested in Master x  Slave and woman at biker bar. PM me if you wish to roleplay

At your will
AlphaMale
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

KikuLei

More added and an entire Fantasy Column.

TwilightGemini

I myself am interested in doing a Warcraft RP. Send me a PM if you'd like to do one with me.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

nik200

im interested in either the Prostitute and cop or cop and driving ticket offender.